ArVi/AshVik heaven #27 *Ishq Sufiyana* - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

It's nothing like what they show on soaps...πŸ˜†

Awhh, I was hoping it would be... with lots of rickshaws and being able to just run in the middle of the street... and people dancing in the rain πŸ˜†
haha Sheetal ik everyone is crazy over One direction while im all over RDπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jonelle

Sure i'm coming to Deli but will definitely tour all over might even go hunting for RD and AShuπŸ˜†

RD and Ashu would be in Mumbai...πŸ˜‰
Mumbai is my first stop destination for when I go to India. I WILL go to India, I have to meet RD and Asha πŸ˜†
Hi Girls I think we all should go to SA for Ashvik concert,
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I would love too... everyone here in America wants to go because of One Direction and all the cute guys πŸ˜‰ and when people ask me why I wanna go, I'll say "to meet my Arvi buddy πŸ€—"
Aww you are too cuteπŸ€—
Everyone is crazy about one direction and there is another boy band in this year's Ex factor name tripple J they are too good as well πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

Awhh, I was hoping it would be... with lots of rickshaws and being able to just run in the middle of the street... and people dancing in the rain πŸ˜†

You can come here and see it by yourself...Till then soaps serve the purpose...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashi22

Hi Girls I think we all should go to SA for Ashvik concert,

Oh my goodness, YES YES YES!!!! We all should! I think it's on my birthday weekend too, that would be the best birthday present ever omg I'm freaking out just thinking about it  We have to do this guys oh my gosh jfkhkjw
Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

RD and Ashu would be in Mumbai...πŸ˜‰
I know they are in Mumbai one of the five places in India i desperately want's to VisitπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by jonelle

Aww you are too cuteπŸ€—
Everyone is crazy about one direction and there is another boy band in this year's Ex factor name tripple J they are too good as well πŸ˜‰

Awhh, thanks... you're making me blush πŸ˜³
Yeah yeah! That's the other band my friends freak out about... it's so crazy... and I'm just sitting here fangirling about RD and Asha πŸ˜†