-Ratzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
grr hating aashka more now
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dipali13

@Tu.To.Pagli.Hai
i wish she again gets into BB home then she would remind Urvashi of CHHATI KA DOODH .

URVASHI se panga wo kabhi nahi le sakti😎pata hai kyo?
BILLI CHAHE KITNI BHI KOSHISH KARLE>>>>WO SHERNI KABHI NAHI BAN SAKTI😳
kyo ke sherni ban ne ke liye kaleja..himmat chahiye...⭐️

Excellently put dipali!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Wait! But why is Urvashi allowed to be the captain twice in a row? She already nominated Sapna last week. So how did she get to nominate Delnaz?πŸ€”
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

I know!! And during open nominations! Go Urva!! πŸ€ͺ SHe has guts. Aashka can whine and bitch all she wants. She says 'Sari game badal di'. Achcha ji?? Tumhari game badal di rotlu? 🀒

Yup! Ek dum muh pe! Dayum! πŸ˜† Ab mujhe dekhna hai ki Not-so-bholu-chaalu-Delu kya karegi! Aashka doesn't have even 1% of Urvashi's guts. Whining ke alaava kuch aata hi nahi.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Wait! But why is Urvashi allowed to be the captain twice in a row? She already nominated Sapna last week. So how did she get to nominate Delnaz?πŸ€”

Open nominations this time Dex. And Urvashi nominates Delu. I think Rajeev nominates Sapna. That's what I understood from the precap.
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

Yup! Ek dum muh pe! Dayum! πŸ˜† Ab mujhe dekhna hai ki Not-so-bholu-chaalu-Delu kya karegi! Aashka doesn't have even 1% of Urvashi's guts. Whining ke alaava kuch aata hi nahi.

She says 'Delu ne mujhe backseat pe rakha' and Delu's face is seen to be believed. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† IMO, Aashka is jealous of Urvashi.  She has nothing Urva has. Her 'I hate you Urvashi' reeks of drama. Bitch and whine rotlu. Who cares!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Open nominations this time Dex. And Urvashi nominates Delu. I think Rajeev nominates Sapna. That's what I understood from the precap.

Oh okay thanks. Great! Someone finally had the good sense to nominate Delnaz! 
Rapier thumbnail

She says 'Delu ne mujhe backseat pe rakha' and Delu's face is seen to be believed. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† IMO, Aashka is jealous of Urvashi.  She has nothing Urva has. Her 'I hate you Urvashi' reeks of drama. Bitch and whine rotlu. Who cares!

πŸ˜† Yup! There is no doubt in my mind that Aashka is jealous. No matter how big of a bitch she is to Urvashi, heaven forbid Urvashi dares to nominate her gang! Oh how mean of Urvashi! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Himmat hai toh play the game too! Sheesh! No one is dying for your forgiveness and no one is losing sleep over your so-called 'hate.'  Please!

Delu has not been nominated yet. I want to see what drama she does to stay in the game this week! Her neck is on the line this time! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

πŸ˜† Yup! There is no doubt in my mind that Aashka is jealous. No matter how big of a bitch she is to Urvashi, heaven forbid Urvashi dares to nominate her gang! Oh how mean of Urvashi! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Himmat hai toh play the game too! Sheesh! No one is dying for your forgiveness and no one is losing sleep over your so-called 'hate.'  Please!

Delu has not been nominated yet. I want to see what drama she does to stay in the game this week! Her neck is on the line this time! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Rappy, the live feed seems to suggest that Sana, the Captain (Rajeev has been asked to step down) saves two nominated housemates...Del and Vishal. So Rajev was seen sulking around all day singing 'Dushman na kare dost ne jo kaam kiya hai...' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nominated housemates according to live feed are Rajev, Sapna, Vrajesh and Mink. Not 100% though.
Rapier thumbnail

Rappy, the live feed seems to suggest that Sana, the Captain (Rajeev has been asked to step down) saves two nominated housemates...Del and Vishal. So Rajev was seen sulking around all day singing 'Dushman na kare dost ne jo kaam kiya hai...' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nominated housemates according to live feed are Rajev, Sapna, Vrajesh and Mink. Not 100% though.

Aww fishpaste! Kya mauka tha! Delu phir se bach gayi!😑 I thought Delu was nominated. Rajeev is the biggest bewakoof ever! πŸ˜†