~Happy b'day Preethi di~

Posted: 11 years ago

YES!! It's the birthday of someone very straight-forward πŸ˜Ž

Someone who loves RP alot πŸ˜³

And is a hardcore Mrunal fan too! πŸ˜‰

She writes amazing FFs...and is fondly called PD by everyone πŸ˜ƒ

No prizes for guessing, its preethimadhavg we are talking about πŸ˜†

God gave a gift to the world when you were born' a person who loves, who cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, someone who touches each life she enters, and makes a difference in the world, because ripples of kindness flow outward as each person you have touched, touches others. Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special treasure for all that you've done. May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied. I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and many, many more, so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do.

On a lighter note, I hope that jiju gives you an awesome surprise on this bday and hope u share it with us too πŸ˜† Gotta grill u with some questions now πŸ˜ˆ

- How old did you turn today? πŸ˜‰

- Why do u love jiju so much? πŸ˜†

- One thing that you dont like about me? πŸ˜³

- Your wildest birthday fantasy?? 🀣 

that's all for now...will come back with more later πŸ˜†

This siggy from my side πŸ˜³ 

Cake for you πŸ˜‰ 

DEDICATIONS: okay here comes some stuff PD loves πŸ˜‰ a small visual treat for you preethi di πŸ€—

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2WzqgRUHHg

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 11 years ago

Name: Nancy πŸ˜ƒ naam toh suna hoga πŸ˜Ž  πŸ˜†
Message: Happy Birthday PD πŸ€— hope you have a rocking bday filled with lot of gifts and happiness πŸ€— hope jiju plans something special for you πŸ˜‰
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): 
Firstly your favs dancing for you πŸ˜Ž
and this πŸ˜†
Hot seat questions: hmm πŸ˜†

1) For RPs next show who would you cast opposite her ? 
2) One thing you would want to change about HD ? 
3) Mayur or Sara  ? πŸ€”
4) Mayank or Sameer ? πŸ˜†
5) Whats the most daring thing you have done till date ? πŸ˜³

Name:shreya
Message:many many happy returns of the day preethi diπŸ€—πŸ€—may ur all dreams come true,,u r the most sweetest n adorable person i've met on IFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒGod bless you,,n i wish u love ur new age,,happy Birthaday PDπŸ€—
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc):hope u'll like it😳

Hot seat questions:hmm..will ask u tht day onlyπŸ˜†
Enjoy ur day PD,Happy bday againπŸ€—

Name: Yukti
Message: Happy birthday PREETHI DI urf Mrs.Madhav urf The Celebrity of the forum...I wish u Ratilicious, Madhavlicious, Mrunalicious, Akshaylicious Happy wala birthday🀣...You are the celebrity of the forum and I remember u share ur birthday with someone who loves u a lot...How lucky u are to have so many fans all around !!!!!!🀣I hope u r getting my point...πŸ˜† Ok enough of my bakwaas...Enjoy ur day to the fullest...I hope Mr. Madhav will make ur day happy happy...Wishing u all the happiness and all the joys forever...love u loads...Keep rocking as u r a true rockstar...Though we don't get chance to chat much now, but out initial days on IF had been super amazing...and I can never ever forget the masti, the drooling , the chatting  and the spamming we earlier used to do...😳 wish we can live those days again...and I also miss our trio of u me and priyanka as we used to share same opinion...πŸ˜†

Once again wishing u a very happy birthday...Enjoy ur day...Love u to the core

I know it turned out pretty bad🀒 but still made it in hurry

Hot seat questions:

Personal life or professional life?
Heart or mind?
Describe urself in 3 words.
The best thing u like about yourself.
Carrier or family?
Akshay or Mrunal?

From the forum:
Most adorable:
Most emotional:
Most talented:
Best writer:
Most creative:
Funniest:
biggest Spammer:
Most active:
Biggest stalker:
Bak Bak queen:
Most Intelligent:
You best friends:

Name :    Khushi β€οΈ

Message : Diii its ur b'day πŸ˜†...so firstly many many many happy returns of the day di πŸ€—πŸ€—  May god bless you   πŸ˜³ Allah aapki har khwaish puri kare.....humari toh bas yahi dua hai πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›   and humhe jaldi se jaldi masi bana de πŸ˜‰  :p :p   I still remember di, first time we had chat in AT and then msg's πŸ˜‰  I really enjoy your company....You always treat me as ur younger sis..and i enjoy that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
Love you di πŸ€— β€οΈ...

Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc)   Di ek sig meri taraf se aapke liye πŸ˜³ *hope you like it...*

And ya lots of chocolate for you πŸ˜† Half mujhe dena please πŸ˜‰ 

Hot seat questions:

Aaah answer them  πŸ˜³:

1:) Who wished you first???? πŸ˜‰ *I guess we know that πŸ˜†*

2:) What gifts did u received today????  πŸ˜›

3:) What name would you give to our jodi ??? πŸ˜³

4:) Hum dono ki ek common aadat / liking batayiye ...(Except Rati pandey πŸ˜†)

5:) Aaj ka planning kya he??? πŸ˜‰

Name: KHEYA 

Message: many many happy return of d day .u r as a elder sis to all NRIANS n i always respect u as a elder sis. may god bless wid all d happiness 

thax khushi for making dis edit on behalf of me .

Name: Shilpa

Message: hey preethi...πŸ€—wish u a very happy birthday...may all ur wishes come true...may god bless u d with good health, wealth n success...πŸ˜ƒ

Preethiji u r like an elder sis 2 all NRIans...d best part abt u is dat no matter wat others say, u always stick 2 ur own opinions...(typical scorpion thingπŸ˜‰)stay as u r ...lively-hearted n nvr losing hope...😳 no one in dis forum will ever forget who is d biggest Mrunal fan...πŸ˜‰(evn madhavji must b jealous of himπŸ˜†)
luv ur posts in d forum n at fb...u always keep us up2date regarding d telly industryπŸ˜†
a special mention 4 ur ffs...u r d only writer, who writes on SaRa...😳i ve read almost all ur ffs on them...continue writing on Sara n entertaining us...πŸ˜ƒ

Preethi, a small attempt at siggy making 4m my side esp 4 uπŸ˜ƒ hope u like it:)
https://i.imgur.com/nctXF.png

Hot seat questions:
1) a candle-light dinner date with?
 a) Madhavji b)Mrunal...cant choose both

2) Rati as Nupur/Indira/Zara

3) u get an opportunity 2 cast a hero opp Rati in a new show...πŸ˜›whom wud u choose?

Name: Moona

Message: Happy Birthday Preethi. May God fulfill ur every wish. πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Again πŸ€—

.....mokshashree wishes ,the constant updater,the brave and fearless fighter who stands up for her convictions and utmost beliefs,the one who never shies away from saying what she thinks even if the world revolts against it or even pressurizes her for the same... a true ratian and a friend whom i look up to inspiration whenever i wanna speak my mind ,in the truest sense cos she possesses the guts and  lives up to it ,MY DEAR PREETHIJI!....on the day the world celebrates your birth ,i just want to confess that i am happy to be a part of that world too and i wish your posts continue to make waves and to get people to actually ..speak up or in our way,type what they actually feel and stick to it...and yes,remain yourself cos thats the fact today your birthday is a pride to the RATIANS,THE  forum and this thread in itself!!!...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREETHIJI! MAY LORD KRISHNA SHOWER YOU WITH ALL HIS BLESSINGS AND GIVE YOU ALL YOU EVER WANT FOR IN LIFE ....wished for with true genuinity from someone who appreciates the creation of the wonderful bday greeting with her bhagwan in it and inherently fixes it on her memory always for it being  wonderful and thoughful gift ever=mokshashree=

Name: SUPRIYA

Well, you can't stop the number of candles from increasing. But what you can is, always keep the child in you alive! Happy Birthday to the craziest person I have ever met. I love the way you are. So don't ever change for anybody in this world.Xoxo...

Hot seat questions: 

some different questions 4 fun...πŸ˜‰

You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Mary's father has five daughters: a. Nana, b. Nene, c. Nini,d . Nono.
What is the name of the fifth daughter?

now some serious...

What happens after death according to u?

2.Why are u on earth and not someplace else?

ok relax now its abt u only πŸ€—

1.Have you ever had your heart broken? What happened?..πŸ˜†

2. What traumatic event in your life have you had to overcome if any? 

3.Which has been the best decision you ever made?(except marry my jiju)...🀣

finally about me...😳

1. What was your first impression of me? 

2. What is the thing you love nd hate most about me?( if u love at all)...πŸ˜†

Haapy Birthday to my cutest didi...

πŸ₯³

Name:Sachin
Message: Dear Preethi, Wish you a wonderful & blasting B'day. Have A wonderful day & year ahead. 

Hot seat questions:
 How you manage forum, work(, hubby, and your home? πŸ˜† 

Something Spl about Preethi-- Preethi you are really a very good & live example of Time Management. 

Name: Radhika
Message: A very happy birthday, Preethi. May this day bring you lots of happiness. Hope you have a fun and frolicking day, and a lovely year ahead.
Dedications(siggy/VM/OS etc): Don't know how to do this😳
Hot seat questions: How has ur IF journey in HD forum been, so far😳

Surbhi(your sur)πŸ€—

You're always there for me When things tend to go wrong πŸ˜›
It's that faith you have in me That makes our love strong πŸ˜³β€οΈ
It's your loving and your caring πŸ€—And knowing that you're near πŸ˜³πŸ˜›That special knack you have Make my troubles disappear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€—
A better sister no girl could want⭐️ With your sweet and gentle ways 
πŸ€—And knowing that your love for me Is just as strong today πŸ˜³πŸ€—❀️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!  

OMG it's such a big day..⭐️.πŸ₯³and i seriously don't what to sayπŸ˜•...from where to start.πŸ˜›..you have been an eternal part of lifeπŸ€—..❀️.the journey from a caring friend to a loving sister😳 ...no words can ever define it..⭐️.i just wanna tell you something di .πŸ˜ƒ..all the moments i was with you...i felt like a princessπŸ˜› , you have always treated me that way...πŸ€—..❀️. . Your immense love , care for meπŸ€— . I have no idea if i even deserve that much πŸ€”.Hoping that all the happiness you have given to others will return to bless you a thousand fold. πŸ€—..❀️.Woh kehte hain na ki " pichle janam mein jaroor kuch bahut acha kiya hoga,isiliye kuch acha mila  "😳...i genuinely feel this bond is that acha...You have always been the one who stood before me.❀️ , protected me .❀️, fought for me .❀️without a single word from meπŸ˜› . Not just this di, i have seen you mentioning me in my presence and my absence too πŸ€—❀️. And i have gone all emotional about that without your knowledge πŸ˜³πŸ€—.I am too lucky to have you .You know me in and out , you are able to judge my reactions so perfectly . πŸ€—I have always felt so close to you β€οΈ.You know i do love mrunal but i love him more because of you β€οΈ. Because more than angel ...at first we used to meet about him πŸ˜‰. Remember...?.πŸ˜›..u , me and priyanka.⭐️..i just can never forget those discussions...And that how our cute si sweet si journey started . πŸ˜›and i wish we always stay together forever . πŸ€—❀️You've brought me so much happinessπŸ€—, with no strings attached😳. Your love is such a blessing it would be hard to match. On your birthday di ,  I wish everything for youπŸ€—.❀️ Peace health and happiness.😳 There's one thing I can give you and that is my love this you can be sure you'll never be void ofπŸ€—β€οΈ. With Happy thoughts and wishes, I'm sending this bouquet To put some extra lovelines Into your special day….. ..πŸ€—

love you endless di...you have been like a mentor to me...
πŸ€—...

...Dedications...
i have tried something...πŸ€—...wanted to do much more but time dint permit ...πŸ’”

...first an avi on angel for you...

direct link-http://i.minus.com/ibpZUZhvWXhGzj.gif

and of course your birthday is incomplete without mrunal jain... πŸ˜‰

direct link-http://i.minus.com/ibbbzzeXCE6RK5.bmp

and i recently read that you like akshay with rati di...so here you go...πŸ€—

direct link-http://i.minus.com/imaxesVUja009.bmp

hope u like them...😊

and coming to hot seat questions...i just have one...

1) You aren't sad na that i was not able to do much ? Sorry di...i am trapped in these exams😭 ) ...love you loads di ...

Here's wishing this warm person a very happy birthday πŸ€— Hope you like this attempt of ours to make you feel special πŸ˜³ 
No words to say how amazing a writer you are and how matured you are in your thinking!! One more thing, PD can be a real jhansi ki rani at times just like her favourite characters Nupur and Indira πŸ˜‰ She's helpful and always has lovely ideas but yes don't u dare mess with her πŸ˜†

Preethi di's gems: 

SaRa FFs:

Hum - Tum (completed): https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2824875
(This is based on ongoing story of HD)

Calculated Risk (completed): https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928253

Business Deal (completed): https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963503

Yeh Dooriyan - Lets come together (completed): https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3176177

A Mistake (ongoing): https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198340

Mayur FFs:

Yeh Dooriyan - Lets come together (ongoing): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3200305

BIRTHDAY OS

At The Airport, Mumbai
15th November

Shilpa: how much more time?
Avani: Nancy might come any moment now..5 mins for PD , Yukti and around 10 mins for Nikhi, Rinky, Surbhi and others..

Me, Khushi, Avani and Shilpa were waiting at the Mubai airport for rest of the NRIians scheduled to arrive.. Its was Preethi Di's bday and we decided to celebrate it here in Mumbai..

They all finally arrived one by one!

Shreyu: finally we meet again!! After so long that too!!

Nancy: yeahhh!!

After a little chat and lunch everyone went to the hotels they had booked..

16th November
11 pm

Rinky: feels so good to meet! I'm glad Preethi you could come.. otherwise initially you said you wouldn't come ;)

PD: yeah I did.. but then I convinced Madhav ji that i want to celebrate my bday this year with my friends..Anyways lets sleep.. I'm planning to give you all a big treat tomorrow.. goodnite!

Rinky to herself: Yeahh you are surely going to have a great night.. just wait and watch ;)

At 12am

There was a sharp knock on PD's door.. She got up looking scared.. The knocking continued.. She completely forgot for few moments that it was already 12am and it was her bday! She slowly went and opened the door!! She opened the door-

It was Yukti..

Yukti: Preethi Di Nancy fell down.. she is not able to get up.. plz come fast!

PD: Whhat? :O Lets go..

Running they went and opened the door of Nancy's room..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PREETHI DI!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

PD: omg! you guys na..! you guys scared me so much!

Avani We had to do it PD.. :P We have got this dress for you.. go n get ready!!

PD liked the dress gifted by us and went to get ready..
till then we got the candles and cake ready..

Shreyu: Ah there she is! Come on Preethi di lets cut the cake now..

PD came and was about to blow the candles just when..

Khushi: wait Di! First tell us ur birthday wish!

PD: Aaah.. what do I saw.. I wish Madhav ji was here.. but its ok.. I feel so good that you guys panned this surprise for me!

Me: Preethi Di.. your wish is on demand ;) Look behind ;)

Madhav ji came in!

Preethi di was speechless!!

PD: What..how..?!

Madhav ji: Surprised to see me here? ;) I came by the next flight after yours :D And before you cut the cake there is one more surprise for you..

PD: One more surprise? :o what now? :o

Madhav ji pointed towards the door..

Rati and Mrunal walked in!!

Now Preethi di was at a complete loss of words!!

PD: OMG! OMG! OMG!

Rati and Mrunal smiled at her..

Kheya: Lets cut the cake now!

Preethi di cut the cake!
She gave it to all of us and also RP and Mrunal..

Rati Di: Happy Birthday Preethi.. May all your dreams come true!!

PD: My dream has already come true! I'm on top of the world right now!! Thanks to you and Mrunal too.. I'm a hugeee fan of both of you!! You both rock!

Mrunal; Thanks.. :) And Happy Birthday :D

Later on PD danced with Rati, Mrunal and also Madhav ji!!

The party was a huge sucess!

After the party was over we went to the airport to drop Madhav ji as he had to go back home for some work..
We dropped him at the airport and were returning to the hotel when PD asked us..

PD: Nikhi was it you who brought Rati and Mrunal?

Nikhi: No! It was not me this time!

PD: then who planned this party?

Surbhi: The person who planned this party , boarded the flight just now! ;)

Preethi Di stopped in her tracks and turned back to look behind..

Shilpa; Yes Madhav ji planned everything ;) He was the one who organized everything.. ;) It was a surprise for you ;)

There was pleasant and happy expression on Preethi Di's face! Smiling happily we returned to the hotel!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rads14 - 11 years ago
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

WISH U A VERY VERY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDI,

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY !

PREETHI DI, U KNOW NOT ONLY LOVE BUT I RESPECT U ALOT...,

Aap ko dekha ha dil k ankhoo se,

Sachchai ki pehchan ho aap,pyaar ki murat ho aap,khud ko dekho apni behenoon k najar se,

Mrunal ho ya rati di kon na khus hoga milkar aapse,

Madhav jiju is very lucky 2 have u in his life ye baat chupi nehi ha kisi se,

Aap ko har khusi miley yeh dua karte ha rab se,

Likhna nehi ata koi khas shayri...ferbi yeh chota sa pehgam likha ha dil se,

Bas chahiye ek wada ki u hi humesha pyaar karte rahoge hum sab se,

Firse ekbar janamdin ki bohat saare subhkamnaye apke APPU k taraf se,

Edited by Arpimugfan - 11 years ago
πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREETHI JI! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS COME TRUE IN THE YEARS TO COME. GOD BLESS YOU! πŸ₯³

Also gifting you a picture of your favourite actor together with our queen...hope you like itπŸ˜ƒ

You have for us something special because it's your birthday today.?????That's completely nonsense.. we receive something special from you every day...😊..
nd dats why

Everyday I love you ...❀️ ❀️

HAPPY B'DAY PREETHI DI...
i cant express how much i love-respect-admire u... u r mah rockstar...njoy ur day...πŸ₯³...have fun...

Edited by loveuratidi - 11 years ago
The must awaited moment of my Birthday πŸ€— is this thread πŸ˜ƒ

My sweet friends when i see birthday threads i feel god they do so much work to make the birthday girl feel special😳
and now when i see this thread i can feel alot of emotions running in me... I am touchedπŸ˜­πŸ€—

No one ever wished me in such a beautiful way πŸ˜ƒ 

Love you all, these wishes meant alot to me... I will sure save all the siggies, wishes and OS you wrote and shared in this thread to till my end 

Avani and Radha - you both are experts in making the beautiful birthday threadsπŸ‘πŸΌ

UK, Nancy, Sur and all of you... god when i see you people's talent i feel so proud, next Generation 😎 (donot think i became old πŸ€” πŸ˜†)

NRians πŸ˜‰:

UK - special to me as she is the first friend in this forum😊
Rinks - I never thought i will become such close to herπŸ˜ƒ
Sur - my little sister😊
Kushi - my cutiest Sister😊
Nancy - by god my naughty daughterπŸ˜†
Avani - my princess, she is the one I came to know very slowly and have to accept very talented😳
Radhe - my multitalented girl😳
Ankitha - My chatting friend, i love to chat with herπŸ˜ƒ
Nikhi - my Rati diwani and my hyderabadi πŸ˜‰
Shilpa - my scropio-mate πŸ˜Ž
Shreya - my dhakkan😳- no my sweet heart😳
Moona - my darling, my hugging partner πŸ€—
Pinks - my intelligent girl 
Moksha - I respect her alot 
Hira - i love to chat with her πŸ˜†
Kheya - i like when she calls me DI πŸ˜ƒ
Sachin - oh my bro, he called me sis on Bhai dooj... it really touched me πŸ˜³
Mahesh - where are you bro missing you πŸ˜’
Arpitha - my cute little Appu πŸ˜Š
Faria - my inspiration πŸ˜ƒ
Paulomi - my debate partnerπŸ˜†
Shaffy - my FF support πŸ˜ƒ
Ramya - my new chat friend from my home townπŸ˜†
Lavanya - always likes my posts and says cutely "well said Preethi di"😳

Aishoo, Radhika, hema some with whom i am learning more about them these day πŸ˜ƒ

*If i missed anyone sorry πŸ˜³

#I will reply to each and everyone for sure but - tomorrow evening πŸ˜³, please bear with me πŸ€—

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
...awesome thread,ratians! happy birthday to our own jhansi ki rani,preethiji!
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

The must awaited moment of my Birthday πŸ€— is this thread πŸ˜ƒ

My sweet friends when i see birthday threads i feel god they do so much work to make the birthday girl feel special😳
and now when i see this thread i can feel alot of emotions running in me... I am touchedπŸ˜­πŸ€—

No one ever wished me in such a beautiful way πŸ˜ƒ 

Love you all, these wishes meant alot to me... I will sure save all the siggies, wishes and OS you wrote and shared in this thread to till my end 

Avani and Radha - you both are experts in making the beautiful birthday threadsπŸ‘πŸΌ

UK, Nancy, Sur and all of you... god when i see you people's talent i feel so proud, next Generation 😎 (donot think i became old πŸ€” πŸ˜†)

NRians πŸ˜‰:

UK - special to me as she is the first friend in this forum😊
Rinks - I never thought i will become such close to herπŸ˜ƒ
Sur - my little sister😊
Kushi - my cutiest Sister😊
Nancy - by god my naughty daughterπŸ˜†
Avani - my princess, she is the one I came to know very slowly and have to accept very talented😳
Radhe - my multitalented girl😳
Ankitha - My chatting friend, i love to chat with herπŸ˜ƒ
Nikhi - my Rati diwani and my hyderabadi πŸ˜‰
Shilpa - my scropio-mate πŸ˜Ž
Shreya - my dhakkan😳- no my sweet heart😳
Moona - my darling, my hugging partner πŸ€—
Pinks - my intelligent girl 
Moksha - I respect her alot 
Hira - More informative and i love to play PM PM with her πŸ˜†
Kheya - i like when she calls me DI πŸ˜ƒ
Sachin - oh my bro, he called me sis on Bhai dooj... it really touched me πŸ˜³
Mahesh - where are you bro missing you πŸ˜’
Arpitha - my cute little Appu πŸ˜Š
Faria - my inspiration πŸ˜ƒ
Paulomi - my debate partnerπŸ˜†
Shaffy - my FF support πŸ˜ƒ
Ramya - my new chat friend from my home townπŸ˜†
Lavanya - always likes my posts and says cutely "well said Preethi di"😳

Aishoo, Radhika, hema some with whom i am learning more about them these day πŸ˜ƒ

*If i missed anyone sorry πŸ˜³

#I will reply to each and everyone for sure but - tomorrow evening πŸ˜³, please bear with me πŸ€—

glad we could bring a smile on ur face and made u emotional too πŸ˜† πŸ€— aww PD!! even i came to know u very slowly!! Rock ur bday   and u dont need to thank me...πŸ€—