Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

hey ya i too feel that yuvi needs to hurry up...i mean before he losses her...!!! and may be even win her back.!!!

Yes yuvi needs to hurry a bit..aur kuch ho na ho...humko toh dumbness se bore kar hi raha hain..LOL and now it has crossed all limits of unrealistic thinking...ki ab bhi meri friend hai..ab realize nahi karega toh pata nahi..uski shaadi ke time karega..and frankly..i don't want another track for getting/winning her back or something..it's already high time we haven't seen them together...2 months..without really anything..and only serious stuff...phew!! Big smile

haan bhai yeh bhi sahi hein...I mean acha hoga he realizes her son..arey gahdepan ki bhi limits hoti hein...LOL

sahi mein yaar..matlab they r sort of killing his awesome character by showing him so dumb..coz usko starting se bada smart (not only by looks..par dimag bhi kuch cheez hoti hai ya nahi.Tongue..)and prankster sort of banda dikhaya hain..and now they r showing him like..isko ABCD bhi 10 baar sikhani padegi..toh samjhega LOL

haa yar i mean ithna bhi kaise character change kar sakthe hein yeh log??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvreen ???????????? (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.