Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adiya55

Goldie

adiya55

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hai ,yaar ,do u all think ,that for yuvraj , it  was almost like love at first sight ,not that love ,but some special feeling ,or liking ever since ,he met her ,even before suvreen felt anything at all , for 
yuvi...but what use...he is an old ...
tube light...time bahut lega...par zyaada late na ho jaye...life waste ho jayega...hurry.up..
comment ur views...pls...guys...
waiting ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvreen ????????????" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I agree. But d fwd track cld b like dis: by d time yuvi realises he is in luv wid suvi, she ll ve realised she is not Dat into him nd den yuvi ll once agn ve to cnvnc her nd mk her realize Dat he is her tru luv. Wat say u?

adiya55

Goldie

adiya55

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
yes ,u are right ,good guess . it is possible , he will have to try hard to win her back .

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
hey ya i too feel that yuvi needs to hurry up...i mean before he losses her...!!! and may be even win her back.!!!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

hey ya i too feel that yuvi needs to hurry up...i mean before he losses her...!!! and may be even win her back.!!!

Yes yuvi needs to hurry a bit..aur kuch ho na ho...humko toh dumbness se bore kar hi raha hain..LOL and now it has crossed all limits of unrealistic thinking...ki ab bhi meri friend hai..ab realize nahi karega toh pata nahi..uski shaadi ke time karega..and frankly..i don't want another track for getting/winning her back or something..it's already high time we haven't seen them together...2 months..without really anything..and only serious stuff...phew!! Big smile

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

I agree. But d fwd track cld b like dis: by d time yuvi realises he is in luv wid suvi, she ll ve realised she is not Dat into him nd den yuvi ll once agn ve to cnvnc her nd mk her realize Dat he is her tru luv. Wat say u?

Well track toh CV's hi decide karenge..but can i just comment a bit on the further track u thought..don't worry..it's not bashing at all...but just an opinion...and u can tell if u agree or disagree on that..Smile

The thing u r saying is..by the time yuvi realizes his love..suvi will feel she is not that into him..usually yaar this happens when u just have a crush/infatuation..its like i like some actress today..and if i don't see that actress for a long time...i m gonna switch to liking to some other actress...Big smile
But in love usually this doesn't happen..i mean..the intensity of the pain that was shown in suvi's eyes when the refusal came up...and the determination with which she stopped annie and said "he is perfect for me..so what if he doesn't love me..i love him a lot..."...it would be crazy to show thinking her getting out of that feeling..Smile

and second thing..i don't want this track to go and extend further Tongue already bada serious and tension mode mein reh chuke yaar for the past 2 months..and we r the youth of 21st century yaar..LOL.itna tension humko lena hi nahi aata Tongue

Edited by akshayR - 17 November 2012 at 11:08pm

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Yes yuvi needs to hurry a bit..aur kuch ho na ho...humko toh dumbness se bore kar hi raha hain..LOL and now it has crossed all limits of unrealistic thinking...ki ab bhi meri friend hai..ab realize nahi karega toh pata nahi..uski shaadi ke time karega..and frankly..i don't want another track for getting/winning her back or something..it's already high time we haven't seen them together...2 months..without really anything..and only serious stuff...phew!! Big smile

haan bhai yeh bhi sahi hein...I mean acha hoga he realizes her son..arey gahdepan ki bhi limits hoti hein...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akshayR

haan bhai yeh bhi sahi hein...I mean acha hoga he realizes her son..arey gahdepan ki bhi limits hoti hein...LOL

sahi mein yaar..matlab they r sort of killing his awesome character by showing him so dumb..coz usko starting se bada smart (not only by looks..par dimag bhi kuch cheez hoti hai ya nahi.Tongue..)and prankster sort of banda dikhaya hain..and now they r showing him like..isko ABCD bhi 10 baar sikhani padegi..toh samjhega LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.