Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

watching aaskha again in bb house is like... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

Fire_Gun didn't you favorite rupali was called rudaali. she cried more than Aashka in the first season. lol..

Are u kidding me, no one can cry more than aashka.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13piyualka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "watching aaskha again in bb house is like... (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cheduji

Cheduji

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
FAGGOT

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

<font color="#0033FF">
WHEN AASHKA was in the BB HOUSE ---The SALES of ZANDU BALM were HIGH @ -- COMPANY made a huge profit as audiences were suffering from headache and migraine after watching HER _---- / @@

AFTER her eviction --ZANDU BALM again approached CHANNEL and PAID them HUGE money ---to take aashka BACK on the SHOW -/@

Watching AASHKA again on BB house -----is like watching the SEQUEL of movie TEES MAAR KHAN @ - / </font>

LMAO    ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7dipali13

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Ashka is too obssessed with urvashi and then Niketan...uske dimaag se ye dono nikal hi nahin rahein hai...aadat hai ek baat pakad kar bedhne ki...After her re-entry, I am not going to ever vote and if she wins this will be my firsta nd last season of BB. She is in...and now my heart is crying continuously...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12blackiedipali13fire_gun--DewDrops--

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
She is the least deserving candidate for re-entry...ahhh torture to my four eyes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13fire_gun

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

Fire_Gun didn't you favorite rupali was called rudaali. she cried more than Aashka in the first season. lol..
naa dear friend!! aaksha has snatched that tittle of rudali from rupaliLOLLOLLOL nobody comes near to aaksha in tear competition LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiedipali13

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Fun post?? More like LEGEND *wait for it* DARY Post Wink

Edited by sonia1230 - 17 November 2012 at 6:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

lookatme

IF-Dazzler

lookatme

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Come in guys leave her alone she is so pretty I was actually in love with her in today's episode

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.