Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

watching aaskha again in bb house is like... (Page 2)

--DewDrops-- IF-Stunnerz
--DewDrops--
--DewDrops--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
A big torture...se has become more poisonous after entering DGtal house...hope she doesn't make a comeback in BB house...I wud prefer Niruha or even Imam wud do but not her anymore...!!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Caissawickedkidblackieshaf13cherrypansyMahek_No1VintageWinefire_gunSamraat_92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

A big torture...se has become more poisonous after entering DGtal house...hope she doesn't make a comeback in BB house...I wud prefer Niruha or even Imam wud do but not her anymore...!!!!!!
but the way she is reacting Confused looks like she will be backOuch if she doesn;t cry and try to create drama in first house  then its fine otherwiseAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieMahek_No1VintageWineSamraat_92--DewDrops--

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
The pic is awesomely hillarious anshul bro. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

The pic is awesomely hillarious anshul bro. ROFL
thanksSmile ab kya kare aaksha ko dekh kar itni disappointment hui kii kya batayeLOLLOL i wonder what will happen if she becomes winner of this season LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiecherrypansyMahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidshaf13fire_gun

priyaken Senior Member
priyaken
priyaken

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
If she will come out as winner then Krishna has to come back on earth to explain achayee and burayee to people .

ammm joking

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidblackiecherrypansyMahek_No1fire_gun

--DewDrops-- IF-Stunnerz
--DewDrops--
--DewDrops--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Just reposting wat I posted in the other thread!!!!

I hate her more n more with each passing day...

SHE JUST CAN'T GET OVER URVASHI!!! 

Inspite of Salmaan telling him that she acted llike a bechari bahu n all, she was acting all so sweet n cute n soft...She was so FAKE in the whole saturday episode...like she had already prepared wat she will speak...n wat was that stupid comment about Urvashi to do mopping n all, kamar nahi toot jayegi, as if she used to mop day n night...drama queen laying in her bed 24*7!!!!

Her heart is filled with so much hate against Urvashi...I think even after big boss gets over she won't let Urvashi live in peace n wud rubbish about her...wat a loser this shameless lady is!!!Dead

n how she was shouting in the precap that Urvashi has changed the whole game n she hates her n all...Urvashi clearly said that Delnaaz's first priority was always Aashka n she gave her a backseat so she wants to nominate her...n delnaaz again shedding her crocodile tears..

Why are they after Urvashi like mad??? Coz she speaks wat she feels on their face????????

I really wish that Urvashi wins coz this wud b a tight slap on these bitching ladies especially Ass-Ka!!!!
But God Forbid if Aas-Ka wins, I will never watch BB again thats for sure...!!!!!!

I think her reel life has overshadowed her real life n now she is so perfect that we can't judge wen she is real n wen faking...coz I feel she was acting n was not her real self in saturday's episode!!!!!!!!

HATE YOU AASHKA...!!!!!!!!!!DeadDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

astenani25CaissawickedkidblackiecherrypansyNorzMahek_No1Samraat_92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@ nupsie ---hate is strong word dont waste it for aaskhaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1--DewDrops--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index