Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

watching aaskha again in bb house is like... (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
like iam dead!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidfire_gun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "watching aaskha again in bb house is like... (Page 10)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
yaar give her another chance Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
My reaction of going through the torture of watching her again ! The behti ganga from the eyes, that hideously garish makeup and fried hair !  Have to watch that AASHKA ON TV AGAIN ! NAHIII  

Edited by ablazedmelody - 18 November 2012 at 3:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkid.Shayari.fire_gun

wickedkid

wickedkid

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
LOL!!
ROFL

Rather watch the lechy Rajeev than the Venom pot alias Aashka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07.Shayari.fire_gun

wickedkid

wickedkid

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

Just reposting wat I posted in the other thread!!!!

I hate her more n more with each passing day...

SHE JUST CAN'T GET OVER URVASHI!!! 

Inspite of Salmaan telling him that she acted llike a bechari bahu n all, she was acting all so sweet n cute n soft...She was so FAKE in the whole saturday episode...like she had already prepared wat she will speak...n wat was that stupid comment about Urvashi to do mopping n all, kamar nahi toot jayegi, as if she used to mop day n night...drama queen laying in her bed 24*7!!!!

Her heart is filled with so much hate against Urvashi...I think even after big boss gets over she won't let Urvashi live in peace n wud rubbish about her...wat a loser this shameless lady is!!!Dead

n how she was shouting in the precap that Urvashi has changed the whole game n she hates her n all...Urvashi clearly said that Delnaaz's first priority was always Aashka n she gave her a backseat so she wants to nominate her...n delnaaz again shedding her crocodile tears..

Why are they after Urvashi like mad??? Coz she speaks wat she feels on their face????????

I really wish that Urvashi wins coz this wud b a tight slap on these bitching ladies especially Ass-Ka!!!!
But God Forbid if Aas-Ka wins, I will never watch BB again thats for sure...!!!!!!

I think her reel life has overshadowed her real life n now she is so perfect that we can't judge wen she is real n wen faking...coz I feel she was acting n was not her real self in saturday's episode!!!!!!!!

HATE YOU AASHKA...!!!!!!!!!!DeadDead

v well said!

Edited by wickedkid - 18 November 2012 at 4:11am

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yaar give her another chance Wink

shahjur ko AShka ke sath rehne ke liye village house mey chod diye jayeLOL dekhte hey kitne ghaney tikte heyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.