watching aaskha again in bb house is like... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
If she will come out as winner then Krishna has to come back on earth to explain achayee and burayee to people .

ammm joking
Just reposting wat I posted in the other thread!!!!

I hate her more n more with each passing day...

SHE JUST CAN'T GET OVER URVASHI!!! 

Inspite of Salmaan telling him that she acted llike a bechari bahu n all, she was acting all so sweet n cute n soft...She was so FAKE in the whole saturday episode...like she had already prepared wat she will speak...n wat was that stupid comment about Urvashi to do mopping n all, kamar nahi toot jayegi, as if she used to mop day n night...drama queen laying in her bed 24*7!!!!

Her heart is filled with so much hate against Urvashi...I think even after big boss gets over she won't let Urvashi live in peace n wud rubbish about her...wat a loser this shameless lady is!!!🤢

n how she was shouting in the precap that Urvashi has changed the whole game n she hates her n all...Urvashi clearly said that Delnaaz's first priority was always Aashka n she gave her a backseat so she wants to nominate her...n delnaaz again shedding her crocodile tears..

Why are they after Urvashi like mad??? Coz she speaks wat she feels on their face????????

I really wish that Urvashi wins coz this wud b a tight slap on these bitching ladies especially Ass-Ka!!!!
But God Forbid if Aas-Ka wins, I will never watch BB again thats for sure...!!!!!!

I think her reel life has overshadowed her real life n now she is so perfect that we can't judge wen she is real n wen faking...coz I feel she was acting n was not her real self in saturday's episode!!!!!!!!

HATE YOU AASHKA...!!!!!!!!!!🤢🤢

@ nupsie ---hate is strong word dont waste it for aaskha😉
fire_gun 

ek gaana yaad dila diye..

I HATE U LIKE I LOVE U LOVE UU   from dilli billi

HEHAHHAHAHHAAA(in mink style)
bb ko bhi aashka hi mili this secret room ke liye ... niketan mein kya burayi thi ???????? ðŸ˜¡

another Flop Secret room entry after Saara khan 
Originally posted by Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

i think she just got into Village type home not that posh one, where she was earlier. I wish she gets into that home as well which would be treat to my eyes.
she is most likely to go in first house again thats the purpose of this village set up
Originally posted by fire_gun

@nupsie ---hate is strong word dont waste it for aaskha😉

Aahka reminds me of sum1...whom I hate...which makes me hate Aashka too...hope she just sits there in DG house jumps on watching other bitch about her but doesn't get to re enter...even kashif was more bearable than her!!!!
That's mean..

I am for one that is very happy to see her back...
Originally posted by CallmeMaybe

That's mean..

I am for one that is very happy to see her back...
its just for fun😊 ..nothing personal😊 we dont like her cribbing  and crying all time time in bigboss thats it😊
Originally posted by Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

if she re-gets into Home, i would invite you at dinner with me in Home. Hehehe
aap bhi fan ho kya aaksha ke😆😆 ..phir toh meri dinner date almost confirm hai😉