Balika Vadhu

Funny article on BDs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vidyasu1

Groupbie

vidyasu1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Appeared in tellybuzz last year and somebody commented the award for most BDs shd go to BALH
Use of body doubles in television shows is not only a nightmare for the makers of the show, but is also a pain in the eye for the loyal viewers who crave to see their favorite actor on screen on every single day! Are you wondering which show on TV is forced to employ this method to keep up with the hectic schedule of daily soaps? Well, it happens to be the popular show on Sony TV Bade Acche Laggte Hai, which has made a mark for itself on the rating chart in a very short span of time.

According to our source, "Both the leads of the show, Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar are facing date problems. Ram is busy juggling between his TV show and his commitments in Bollywood. Saakshi is busy planning her vacation to London, and this leaves the creative team in dismay. With the wedding celebrations going on and on without a stop, the actors are not able to set right their dates. It so happens that when Ram is around, Saakshi is not shooting and vice versa. In fact, in one of the pre-wedding scene shot, both Ram and Saakshi were missing and their body doubles were used throughout the shoot".

In fact, rumour mills are already working over time to know whether there is some issue between Ram and Saakshi that keeps them away from the set.

However, our source tells us, "It is true that both the leads are having major date problems. Actually amidst their busy schedule, both Ram and Saakshi are planning their vacation and this is making things tough. Otherwise, all is well between them".

With the wedding scenes about to be shown and a whole lot of chemistry to be built between the main leads in the near future, we can only hope that the usage of body doubles decrease and the show takes to a new high

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhielasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny article on BDs" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
exactly THANK YOU!!

Bade Ache... almost since the beginning has been doing Body Double ..

And the few times Prats did it , people here started making fun. I am like HELLOO!!!

Bade ache is still going on right and even in the most intimate scenes they had body double thing going on so why not jump on Ram and Sakshi.

People are just bashing prats for something that is very common in TV industry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimrao5cents

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
In real world we all needs chutti for something or the other. Thx God we can take calls from  cars & MallsBig smile. I really don't know  how I would have managed with twins , work, Mil & hubby without flex timings, Skype, teleconferences,  and  webinars

TV actors life is so busy they have erratic schedules so if one has to use BD's it i ok. Why Prats.  For Shiv also many a times BD has been used.  Friday they shot the parda sc separately and merged it ...at few places editing is horrible...aghhh the production values sucks. Time management is a big issue in TV land. 

But if people are talking abt Prats...they may not like her but for sure can't IGNORE HERWink ...just my 5cents

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I dont care abt BD becoz I cant make out.

Pata he nahi chalta kab use hua?

Edited by elasingh - 17 November 2012 at 2:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKatts

Post Reply New Post

Go to top