Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Aashka ka pachka ho gaya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I remember her sayng sumthng like if niketan gets mre vote thn her thn she ll hv to work for 12 more years.. damn this wizardly witch underestimated niketan n d audience... ab banao apne gao mein rotiya aur waha bhi apni aansuo ki barsaat se sailaab lao.. nw lets c 12 saal kya kaam karegi othr thn rona...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeesedzidaagreedDev110wickedkidchillax123taurusbbgangnamstyleFaultInOurStars.Shayari.Sunshine797Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aashka ka pachka ho gaya" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
?? no replies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

gangnamstyle

Goldie

gangnamstyle

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
woh tu salman ne uski urva se 15 saal choti hone wali baat per bhi kr diya tha... its another things they edited it out Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I personally don't think she was voted out. Especially since voting audience has traditionally voted for TV actors in large numbers. I think it was pre-decided that she would go to the village house. But glad, she got off her high horse with the eviction. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaagreedznursingh-Chandramukhi-

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Abt voting counts i dnt care its jst that she was ridng too high wid dat m a actor n if i leav bfor niketan thn bla bla bla... so i was like bb6 ne aasman tak udaya aur patak diya.. c u wer out bfore niketan.. i want her to c dat video to b shown to her nw.. that wud b entertaining..

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

What's Pachka?

Its kinda similar to flop..

wickedkid

wickedkid

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
LOL!!! LOL

Edited by wickedkid - 18 November 2012 at 4:29am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.