Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Team Delena

All team discussion happens in this thread. Any graphics or content you'll use for the tasks must be posted here so all team members have access to what's going on. This will also encourage participation of all members.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01Amor.jnawazmeriyaarvampyrgirlrichaSam_KaShianforever_youngiMadz-Mishu-MischiefManagedMedha.luv_winchesters-BlueEyes-Delena-ciousiluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Delena Team Thread!||" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
first comment..yayy..Big smile
damon n elena...they r a whole world for me...elena can't get a perfect match for her other than damon...
love do hurt bt love makes life wonderful...its gives a meaning to it Heart

Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 20 November 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugfancyqueenmeriyaarforever_youngiMadzluv_winchestersDelena-cious

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
TEAM STELENA......KEEP OUT!!!

http://i.imgur.com/5ibMl.gif

Over the next 10 days, both teams are to complete the following tasks. The Defan Team will make it difficult for you to do this so beware! Big smile

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/467/467966qvyp7ul4zo.gif.T e a m . D e l e n a.

Task#1: Write an OS on Stelena and make sure that the members of Team Stelena comment there. They must like the OS. If one member of the Stelena Team doesn't like the OS, you're going to re-write another one.

Task#2: Write a diary entry, one of Elena and one of Stefan. They both need to be written on specific day on which something majored happened for Stelena. [For example, the first "I Love You", the day Elena chooses Stefan, etc]. Both entries must be creative. Create a thread for these and post both there.

Task#3: Create a collection of Stelena signatures/avis and post them at the Stelena Team Thread. The creations must be new and must ONLY be created by the team members of Delena. Send the link to where the creations are posted in the Stelena Team thread to either Meli, or me.

Task#4: Pretend Elena had chosen Damon during that Season Finale where she dies coming back, write out an entire scene of how Damon would react and how Stefan would react.

Task#5: List as many reasons as to why Stelena are NOT a perfect couple IN YOUR TEAM THREAD and as many reasons you can think of as to why Delena ARE the perfect couple.

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1870/1870344l054v740qd.gif

T E A M |D E L E N A

mahi0809

*Delena-cious

*forever_young

*-DeVilsAnGeL-

*RatiG

*MsLuscious

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1870/1870344l054v740qd.gif

Edited by forever_young - 22 November 2012 at 3:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugjnawazmeriyaarvampyrgirlrichak-ekta fanluv_winchestersDelena-cious-AquaMermaiden-

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Task#5: List as many reasons as to why Stelena are NOT a perfect couple IN YOUR TEAM THREAD and as many reasons you can think of as to why Delena ARE the perfect couple.

Note: Here are some of the reason we have come up with so far. Keep PMing me more reasons and I'll edit the Post. =)

Reasons why DELENA are PERFECT:

1. Opposites Attract.

2. Damon has proven to be Elena's protector.

3. Elena is the reason why he is strong

4.Damon helps Elena to be a strong matured woman.

5.  There is something unspoken between Delena that is yet to be explored which attracts Elena towards Damon. There are other men in Mystic Falls but Elena has always been attracted to Damon, when he she was with Stefan too. She took a lot of time to choose one, which shows that she knows that there is harboring in her heart for Damon which made him special to her and she did not want to let go of that feeling.

6. Damon accepts both sides of Elena: human and vampire.

7. Damon will never let go of Elena. He will never leave her alone no matter how dire the situation gets or to what extent he has to go to keep her safe.

8. When Damon was on his death bed, Elena comforted him by holding him while lying on his bed with hum and even shared a kiss with her boyfriend's brother. It shows that Elena can cross boundaries for Damon and can go to any lengths for him.

9. It was the love for Elena that made Damon move on from his century old love of Katherine. It shows how powerful and strong his feelings for Elena are.

10. Delena is a perfect example how the relationship should work through time, passion friendship and understanding.

11. Elena brings out Damon's humanity and Damon 'consumes' her which sows the amount of effect he has on Elena.

12. Elena feels connected to Damon after her transformation as he understands what is happening to her and is trying to help her in controlling her changes.

13. It was the love for Elena that made Damon move on from his century old love of Katherine. It shows how powerful and strong his feelings for Elena are.

14. They both love and have feelings for each other.

15. Delena have an intense, sizzling passion between them.

16. There are no conditions between Damon and Elena.

17. They share a bond which only they can understand

18. They bring out the hidden side of each other.

19. For Damon, Elena is his strength and his weakness and the same goes for Elena.

20. Elena is the only one who knows Damon really well.

21. Delena understand each other's pain, suffering, happiness.

22. They are themselves around each other.

23. Damon has never lied to Elena and he always tells her everything.

24. Damon has the capacity to make Elena smile even in the worst situation.

25. Damon cares for Elena's safety and doesn't let anything else come in between.

26. Elena chose to protect Damon even though she was so close to finding Stefan when he was with Klaus, turning werewolves into hybrids.

Reasons why STELENA are not PERFECT.

1. Stefan has never told Elena the full truth.

2. He lied to Elena about Katherine.

3. He is never himself around Elena...he is conscience.

4. Their love is complicated.

5. Stelena may share a cute, friendly chemistry between them but it's nowhere close to making sparks fly.

6. Stefan was in love with the human side of Elena and these changes in her personality brought forth by her transformation added more aspects to her personality, and instead of accepting her the way she is turning now, he wants to hold onto the past when he should be trying to bring the past and present together.

7. Stefan has a dark side which Elena never knew about, until season 3.

8. In the case of Stefan, he turns into Ripper and loses his humanity therefore he has certain setbacks which can make him dangerous for Elena or her human friends if that side of Stefan is exposed to them.

9. After Elena's transformation, Stefan cannot emotionally support her when she's going through the guilt phase, or the hurt phase or when she wants to feed and the feelings that she goes through while scouring for humans.

10. Stefan has the capability to keep secrets from Elena

11. He kidnaps and feeds on her blood in the 3rd season if he loved her he wouldn't have bitten her.

12. Stefan may have been a ripper, but in the end he left her.

13. They don't the hidden sides of each other.

14. Stelena only know what they tell each other.

15. Stefan cannot connect with Elena as a vampire.

16. Stefan hides his true self from her.

17. You never see progress in their relationship.

18. Stefan doesn't understand that Elena has feelings for both of them.

19. He hurts her feelings.

20. Stefan isn't always satisfied with Elena's feelings for him.

Edited by forever_young - 25 November 2012 at 6:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UdayloviejnawazmeriyaarvampyrgirlrichaAngel-Jot.MsLusciousluv_winchesters

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
who is writting the OS..i am not good at it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever_young

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
OMG! I was planning to write one OS and SS on Delena. And I think I will and I can write as many OS on Delena but Stelena? No Chance. I need to feel before I write and I don't feel a thing for Stelena. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaforever_young-Mishu-

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
so u guys start ur job?come on...just 8 n half days left to complete all the task..TongueWink

forever_young

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Is The Entire Delena Team sleeping? Rise & Shine Sleepy Heads! 
Wink Look at The Stelena team.. they're going way aheadd!

Edited by Manjari1104 - 18 November 2012 at 6:09am

forever_young

Post Reply New Post

Go to top