The Vampire Diaries

||Stelena Team Thread!|| (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 30

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I haven't checked the other account ones, but will check them in some time...I saw the template u were prepaaring for 1st task last night,..so, what should I do

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Stelena Team Thread!|| (Page 8)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
You know how to make VMs?
Can you write?
Are you a Stelena fan?

ROFL.. all these are your KBC questions.. ROFL
Chalo shuru ho jao!! ROFL

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
My KBC answers :- 
I can make VMs but right now, I dont have much time to make 1 or 2...sorry...Cant we use old VMs made by fans...to use in post...

Nopes, I am a graphic person...siggies, avis and all...LOL I know, most of us here do the same thing ROFL

and I like whole TVD not a couple fan ROFL

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

My KBC answers :- 
I can make VMs but right now, I dont have much time to make 1 or 2...sorry...Cant we use old VMs made by fans...to use in post... We cant use old VMs made by fans, if you've made any on Delena sometime back, they can work!Tongue

Nopes, I am a graphic person...siggies, avis and all...LOL I know, most of us here do the same thing ROFL..ya that's the thing..ROFL

and I like whole TVD not a couple fan ROFL..Then you are PERFECT for task five, just open the account & see the PM, complete the list whenever u are free but PLZ PLZ PLZ try & do it by tonight.
Acd you Delena scenes compilations??
Season 4... not too many of them.. so it shouldn't be much.. once you're done, PM them to me..!!Tongue

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
ohk ji..I will check the account and and and Season 4 scenes...will be done, and one idea...
When u compile the scenes, select some that r really imp for Delena fans and we can make siggies on those scenes Wink

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

ohk ji..I will check the account and and and Season 4 scenes...will be done, and one idea...
When u compile the scenes, select some that r really imp for Delena fans and we can make siggies on those scenes Wink
We are already making siggies... Jenny91 aka sonia & myself have made.. you can also give contribution to them & for some avi's if you want!Tongue

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thats amazing...will definitely make some siggies or Avis on them, do u prefer any specific scene?

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

thats amazing...will definitely make some siggies or Avis on them, do u prefer any specific scene?
Anything will work.. i am making on blood sharing, so don't use that.. for siggies, we either of us haven't chosen any specific scene so you are free to make on any!Big smile

PS: if you find a HQ pics on blood sharing, plz post it!!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top