||Stelena Team Thread!|| (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 30

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!! Hug

Well, Well, Well...Here is the link to our thread...do like and comment...especially the OS! Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3307119

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993vampyrgirlricha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Stelena Team Thread!|| (Page 29)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gypsy2525

Goldie

gypsy2525

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

~~This paragraph is dedicated to the unbreakable ,everlasting love between Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert, from the hit series The Vampire Diaries.

When one sees Stefan and Elena together one knows how  soul mates would look like together . Star
I remember watching one scene of this passionate duo .Elena is first angry then her anger turns into fear .Her subconscious mind makes her realise that her biggest insecurity is that  perhaps one day stefan will stop loving her because of who she has become and that he will hate her Shocked.Her vulnerable side was seen when katherine states that stefan hated her .The reaction selene gave was just to be seen. She slightly flinched ,looked down to hide her tears ,but could no longer contain the tears rolling down her cheeks .Cry
Stefan and Elena have been through so much already (Katherine, Klaus, etc.) and now they have to  deal with the biggest and most prominent obstacle of all - Damon who has been a threat since the very beginning . If Stelena can get through this, they can get through anything. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993vampyrgirlrichaNikiBh8

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

A TOKEN OF THANKS

Thanks a lot to all the lovely DT members who inspite of there busy schedules took time to help us with the task! I couldn't really stop myself from making something for you guys, though i know very little about your favs, keeping a look at your siggy boxes, i concluded that most of you like MB/IPK, so made something for you guys on that, it's not necessary for you to use it, but I still wanted to gift it to you.
Here is it:

Again, a BIG thanks to all of you! Hug

Love & Regards.
Stelena TeamEmbarrassed

thanks bud! glad could help Big smile
and the siggies are beautiful! thanks!!!

Edited by luvya4ever - 25 November 2012 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaRatiG

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gypsy! We really appreciate your time and help here Smile

Edited by tanasha1993 - 25 November 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gypsy2525

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Stelena... What can I say about them? I'll tell you why I started shipping them...

I 'ship' them because Stefan cares for Elena so much he's willing to do ANYTHING to keep her safe... He respects her choices... I just think they're ADORABLE, really... They each care about the other a lot... They've been through so much yet they still find their way back to each other...

I hope I'm not too late with this :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993vampyrgirlrichaNikiBh8luv_winchesters

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@nayab

You're not late at all! Thank you a lot for your time and effort! You guys don't know how much it has helped us really Embarrassed

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Niky! Thanks to jyo, I think we can post our task 4 already... I think everything is fantabulous! And I'll go and see where mahi is and maybe pm her then?

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

Niky! Thanks to jyo, I think we can post our task 4 already... I think everything is fantabulous! And I'll go and see where mahi is and maybe pm her then?
Yes!! will be posting it in some time.. have to leave for  sum work!!
pheeww... still nervous though!! ROFLROFL

^Here is the Link! 

Edited by -Niky- - 26 November 2012 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top