The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

   

||Stelena Team Thread!|| (Page 10)

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 24280

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by Tyro

finally home...

running to read the PMs...then will answer...LOL
What's your age?LOL..i'm sorry, just curious!TongueLOL

I didn't take formal intro kisi ka bhi!!LOL

I am Niky, from India!!Big smile
And i'm 18 years old!!Smile

curiosity killed the cat...LOLLOL
5 years older to u...TongueLOL
from India only...Embarrassed

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tyro


curiosity killed the cat...LOLLOL
5 years older to u...TongueLOL
from India only...Embarrassed

That's what i thought... you are busy full day, so i thought u must be elder to me! LOLLOL..so now i'll address you as di! Big smile

Did you see the PM for task five in that account?Tongue
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 24280

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Originally posted by Tyro




That's what i thought... you are busy full day, so i thought u must be elder to me! LOLLOL..so now i'll address you as di! Big smile

Did you see the PM for task five in that account?Tongue

LOLLOL   u can address me as u wish...di or by my name Jyoti...
well yes busy full day in job...it has been only 4 months that i joined so it kinda takes all my time...Dead


no...i am still editing the letter...will look at it afterwards...Embarrassed
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tyro

LOLLOL   u can address me as u wish...di or by my name Jyoti...
well yes busy full day in job...it has been only 4 months that i joined so it kinda takes all my time...Dead


no...i am still editing the letter...will look at it afterwards...Embarrassed
oh! all d bst wid your job!LOL
And yeah, take your time.. its my little stupid habit to hyperventilate on everything! ROFL
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 24280

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thnx dear..

i am also like this...LOL

but I dont even get time to hyperventilate...ROFL
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tyro

thnx dear..

i am also like this...LOL

but I dont even get time to hyperventilate...ROFL
ROFLROFL.. i hate being big.. i wanna go back to school *throwing hands & legs on floor*ROFL
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 24280

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
dont eve remind me...Wacko

I want to go back to school too...even college will do...ROFL
-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Joined: 03 December 2007
Posts: 11872

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tyro

dont eve remind me...Wacko

I want to go back to school too...even college will do...ROFL
SISTERS ROFLROFLHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
stelena vm

2 3

Author: vampire123   Replies: 21   Views: 1107

vampire123 21 1107 01 March 2012 at 11:11pm by -rkfan-
Stelena and Edwella vm

2

Author: vampire123   Replies: 13   Views: 710

vampire123 13 710 25 November 2011 at 12:30am by alvira074
~You Are All I Need~ StElena OS

Author: DaShInG_DeViL   Replies: 0   Views: 465

DaShInG_DeViL 0 465 08 May 2011 at 2:38am by DaShInG_DeViL
*^*Stelena Appreciation Week*^*

Author: anwaya   Replies: 4   Views: 596

anwaya 4 596 09 March 2011 at 1:06pm by isomers
*Stelena Serendipity*

Author: patakhaguddi   Replies: 4   Views: 780

patakhaguddi 4 780 28 June 2010 at 9:01pm by patakhaguddi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index