Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam Siddiqui AT!!!Runner Up for BB6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 102

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I LOOOVE him!!!!!I  wish I could change my name to Imaamkilaila!LOLLOL

i am changing mine too but have to wait until december

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam Siddiqui AT!!!Runner Up for BB6 (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Does anyone have links to the Imam-Aashka fight that was shown in the precap? I can't find it online. I have heard so many people talking about it on IF. I have heard that the fight was exciting.LOL

i saw on colour on tv , thats it , Ashika was saying we will play same game as he was playing all day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010blackie

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

You should be able to. Because it's a change in status so it should allow you to change your username as well. And that colour ain't really bad. LOL It's better than my coolbie colour which I've had for a year and 3 months now. LOL

yaar you done so many posts , we r kids in front of u Clap

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Does anyone have links to the Imam-Aashka fight that was shown in the precap? I can't find it online. I have heard so many people talking about it on IF. I have heard that the fight was exciting.LOL

i saw on colour on tv , thats it , Ashika was saying we will play same game as he was playing all day

I don't think Aashka is any match for Imam. ROFL Imam's speed of talking is faster than the speed at which Aashka's tears flow.LOL

I am excited for tomorrow's episode. Imam is such a colorful characterLOL  I have a thing for schemers. This is one of the reasons why I like Blair WaldorfWink I really want to see Imam do some scheming and play games.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010-Chandramukhi-Sharif.Badmaash

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

I don't think Aashka is any match for Imam. ROFL Imam's speed of talking is faster than the speed at which Aashka's tears flow.LOL

I am excited for tomorrow's episode. Imam is such a colorful characterLOL  I have a thing for schemers. This is one of the reasons why I like Blair WaldorfWink I really want to see Imam do some scheming and play games.

true and she might have got the chance to say this when he must be doing number 2 in the toilet . LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

You should be able to. Because it's a change in status so it should allow you to change your username as well. And that colour ain't really bad. LOL It's better than my coolbie colour which I've had for a year and 3 months now. LOL

yaar you done so many posts , we r kids in front of u Clap

Thank you. LOL

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
IMAM SIDDIQUI LEFT AFTER TAKING HIS CLOTHS OFF AND BREAKING STUFF IN BB HOUSE!!!Cry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
What?? He's gone? Like walked out?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.