Does EK has only one writer for all her shows?

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I some times doubt did EK hire single story writer or diffent one for Parichay and BALH? In both the shows the upcoming episode will witness the custody battle between the husband and wife who still love each other so much and are willing to do do any thing for each other but still fight in the court against each other.
This not the first time this is happening, 
1. Court case against Siddhi and court case against Priya
2. Siddhi going to jail for saving Kunal, Priya doing the same for Ram,
3. Both being forced to marry the other whomever the hate.
4. Leap  of 9 years, Leap of 5 years.
5. Kids entry post leap.
6. Entry of Abhay in Siddhi's life😑 and entry of Rajat in Priya's life😑( hoping Rajat doesn't turn negative like Abhay)

So a advice Ekta why hire two different wirter. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
both shows are on the same track...if i had to choose...i will choose BALH since its more on positive side...fresh tracks...

but then i am addicted to SiNal...and the are very close to my heart...so i am hooked for them...

EK should fire her brainless morons...and should hire some real new writers...who have brains and knows their job well...

her morons will close her production company soon...if she doesn't take any action...its becos of them all the organisations are surrounded by her and make her work difficult...
Mahi78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

both shows are on the same track...if i had to choose...i will choose BALH since its more on positive side...fresh tracks...

but then i am addicted to SiNal...and the are very close to my heart...so i am hooked for them...

EK should fire her brainless morons...and should hire some real new writers...who have brains and knows their job well...

her morons will close her production company soon...if she doesn't take any action...its becos of them all the organisations are surrounded by her and make her work difficult...

Definitely BALH is more on the positive side of the story line,may be because of the actors RK and ST will not agree to play along such stupid track.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mahesh78

Definitely BALH is more on the positive side of the story line,may be because of the actors RK and ST will not agree to play along such stupid track.

i agree...another reason for the leap to work in BALH is golu molu pihu ram kapoor...amrita has a great future in actiing when she grows up...

just look at last thurs...when ram-priya-pihu in the same room...priya telling story to pihu and ram adoring both his wife and daughter...what a amazing written scene...while watching i had tears becos...i wanted to watch such beautiful scenes on kunal-siddhi-AC 1 and AC 2...that gutter moron spoil all my dreams...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mahesh: i have postd in jay's thread.
Dnt cmpare gutter woman with any writer as she has made parichay the worst soap on tv currently. BALH Toe dur ki baat as post leap im admiring the way the story is evolving nd credit goes to the writer nd her positivity.well uptil nw that cn b said and as it's ekta show so nthng cn be said cmpletely but mayb bcs she loves it she has put all goodness in it nd all garbage dumped into parichay -simple politics .
If u have watchd parichay 4m start nd nw it should be evident that the show nd KC the essence destroyd on purpose but just look at SS's talent that even aftr kc is dead he goes on getting awards.Nd ekta says KC didnt bcm famous bcs viewers identify him with SS of BB.
So see she is   πŸ€¬
Mahi78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

@mahesh: i have postd in jay's thread.
Dnt cmpare gutter woman with any writer as she has made parichay the worst soap on tv currently. BALH Toe dur ki baat as post leap im admiring the way the story is evolving nd credit goes to the writer nd her positivity.well uptil nw that cn b said and as it's ekta show so nthng cn be said cmpletely but mayb bcs she loves it she has put all goodness in it nd all garbage dumped into parichay -simple politics .
If u have watchd parichay 4m start nd nw it should be evident that the show nd KC the essence destroyd on purpose but just look at SS's talent that even aftr kc is dead he goes on getting awards.Nd ekta says KC didnt bcm famous bcs viewers identify him with SS of BB.
So see she is   πŸ€¬

Even I love SS  and SiNal that is the reason why I am still logged on to this show and foroum. Though I am a very new member of Parachay foroum I watched all the past episodes within week just to keep the track of the present week, which turned out to be a dissapointment.
Even BALH lost some of its charm post leap but its fans stuck on to the show just for Sakshi , Ram and now for Peehu/Amrita. I am stuck just for Sakshi,  a big fan of her so could bare all the crap shown in the show and still admire her acting skills even in the boaring story track preleap and post leap.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
oh news does she ve a writer for her shows 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

oh news does she ve a writer for her shows 

Savz - I wanted to make the same comment as you!!! There are no real writers for the show.. There are some guys who just copy-paste tracks from her previous shows πŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Savz - I wanted to make the same comment as you!!! There are no real writers for the show.. There are some guys who just copy-paste tracks from her previous shows πŸ˜†

ya shweta she writes tat is useful for ages just copy/paste. she makes work easy for guyz , new stories kaha se lati hai every day/month/year πŸ˜† tats y sab pyar se honor diya hai queen of the soapsπŸ€’πŸ˜†