why can I change my picture?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I tried to upload a new image for my display picture but it keeps saying "you need to log in"? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why can I change my picture?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
actually fixed it!

MODS please close this topic :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top