Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*tailevukapashwetahnksarikasRajourisuecFun007lifetimefanb1nduNas1lovetvmetallicazchhedamrvlsmedhscoolxsami890shalininarangpragyakumarsreebhaJANNAVAnusuya13parbhudayalshahidrulzprabhaviskishmish123viren347shiny3hmann90amitaspshabaan_86visha221314kie91chunni1nikk22karan2511madarfanshaad_luvzphloxylawmax2067butterbearsiri2006suprithassavniloves3chaudhgiguserpgshahnimartaivanta29archie76nandrjpashwinipatil~~~Sweta~~~miss_patel5viewobsmoonlightdirk41A HUGE FANforestrypriyavinshinonomeHavivavaikuNosh25Bella-Edwardsoaploversmahamariffire.vs.iceBeena_gbvs7691ThePirateKing_Nancy_Kayirene_c-Khush-xPalkixashy924WaitForIt-ashneheerhoneysankadevi30shalinii173pikiiichuu_TaNi_-Eris-JalebiGirldewdropredleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<<Written updates for 17th Nov, epi 154, ME>>" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thnx. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Written updates <MY WAY>

Last episode 

The episode starts wid DC going to Mandhari mata. She tells dat sum1 very close to him n whose name starts wid 'M" s gonna betray him. Tejal n dc reach home . DC in thots. 

Tejal says ur frend 'Mahesh' (doctor) mite betray u.
Here MK in room n she was about to leave for sum work. Shashwat comes n tells her , that they r going to Honeymoon. Shashwat very happy wid d news of her pregnancy.
MK going n DC holds her hand.
MK n DC fight over money. MK says i m going to give money to rahul . DC says: who is Rahul. MK says ,u dun even know the name of the guy who made ur daughter pregnant. 

She s very upset.
Suddenly lights are on. Tejal , sushi n entrie family standing.
tejal confronts her n tells every1 dat MK was d one who was creating Misunderstandings in the family. Shaswat crying. He says :'What s d problem MK..i loved u , trusted u 

blindly  n dis s wat u returned'
Sanki gives a big lecture to MK. 

Then MK breaks down. She had a tragic past. Her mom left her wen she was young . She says:'My mom left me for sum other rich man..i was brought up by my father , who is 

a thug. I always learnt d chapters of Betrayal, Hatred . After my mom , i trusted rahul after my mom n he also betrayed me. He left me wen i needed him. I m not at all 

ashamed of wat i did because i learnt dis thing from d whole world.'

DC tries to run but he s stopped by aniket. 
Here MK goes to her room n starts packing her luggage. B4 she cud leave , she suffers from sever stomach ache. Every1 comes n herlps her out. She realizes d true meaning of 

love n affection. 

Next day:
MK was about to leave. Shashwat comes n infrms every1 that he tried a lot to stop her , but she s  adamant on going. MK comes with her bag. She says :'I dont even deserve 

to touch my elder's feet n take ur blessings' Nikhilesh stops him . 
Followed by nikoo , Binoy n sushi also try to stop him .

Finally Sanki comes n says:(I loved her dialogs, at this point); ' No 1 will stop her, MK want to repent for her mistakes but ...MK u know y dese people are trying to stop u 

..because dey r a family which is nurtured by love, affection , trust. ' (Mk crying). Sanki further says:'MK , dese words are meaningless for u ..but dey r very important. I 

know u were not given a right upbringing but God gave u a chance to meet dis family n to b happy always. U mk missed dat chance once. Do u seriously want to miss it another 

time ...I think u shud not go.'
MK breaks down . She runs n hugs Sanki . 
Sushi tejal Join d hug session .

1 year later,:

Tejal in her room , She shouts n says:'Bhabhi maa i cant prepare breakfast today.'
Sushi :'Tejal ben i m also busy'
MK says :'Bhabhi dun worry ..i will try to cook breakfast.'
Forum:'No ,.wen mk bhabhi prepares breakfast...sumthing go wrong.'

MK upset about it but Sanki consoles n says :'No MK will prepare Breakfast...sum day she will b a gr8 cook'
MK very happy. 
Here Binoy - sushi romancing in dere room. 

Tejal comes with 2 cradles. In one a boy was dere n in other a girl.
Boy was Shashwat's son.
Girl is Kanishka ...Binoy sushi 's child.

Tejal :'Shashwat ur son always cries.' Shashwat:'No my son cries wen u cum in front of him'

Here Aniket become a superstar, forum is working as his secretary. Shashwat running after aniket for n interview. 

Aniket very busy. Shashwat pleading for a interview.

Here MK again ruins breakfast.
Every body laughs.

Every1 sings n dances on EDKHPH Title track n hence a happy ending.

Edited by tani23 - 17 November 2012 at 10:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3sreebhapriyavindirk41A HUGE FAN_Nancy_Beena_gGuggulheerhoney-DreamzGirl-JalebiGirl

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
thankyouu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul_TaNi_

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Its really painful to know that the serial is over. Talented cast , started with high pitch but ended at no where. Writers and crew should be blamed for this.  However, thanks debalina and tani for nice written updates.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANirene_cGuggul_TaNi_

Beena_g

Goldie

Beena_g

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Debalina n Tani for WU...This was indeed a good serial,but spoiled in between,but still better than other serials which is  running.

Edited by Beena_g - 17 November 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thnxx for the written update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
U all are welcome.. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.