Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Guys !!

I hope you people remember me !! I came to this forum when Saanchi confessed her love for Indu and was touched to see the response from you people ! However due to my exams I was unable to watch the show and visit the forum. So obviously no post from my side !!
Anyways ccoming back to the show... I hope its donig good but what is this I hear ? The show is about to END ?!?!?!? Seriously ? OMG NOOO!!
You people have no idea how upsetting this is even Barun from Ipk is leaving and the show is about to go off air !! And now RJN as well !!!
I think we should write to Star Plus and the Production House and try and save RJN !!! 😊
I edit my post

I never knew that there is no hope of saving the show as the shooting has also been winded up !!

Well it is obviously sad !! RJN will always be close to our hearts and have a very special place there !!! Insa totally rocked the show and were absolutely amazing and adorable !!

RJN was always were unique and different from regular shows !!!! Everything was totally special be it their date or confession !!!

RJN will always be missed !!!
LOVE U ALL
KASHY

Edited by Kashy15 - 10 years ago
yes kashy i remember u

Now the show can't be saved as the shooting has also ended...we all tried a lot but our all efforts rested in vein...i was weeping last night and today at evening but now nothing can happen.

Why it is all happening when my exams r coming...i am so addicted to ruk jana nahi.
OMG I never knew that the shooting has also sopped !! That means there is absolutely no hope to save RJN !!
Sonali I totally share your pain !!
yes the shooting ended today itself...this pain will be forever in my heart of loosing the show before time.
kashy...as u said our love for RJN il not be changed that is very sure...
Exactly kashy...I am so upset...RJN is ending ... I hope AD comeback in another Pogramme very soon coz i am going to miss him very much :)...and barun is also leaving this is seriously difficult month. SP is making very wrong decision.. I will miss RJN and BARUN very much. luv INSA ðŸ˜­
khosla...as i don't watch IPKKND but i can definately say that starplus is lying. He is not taking a break but is leaving the show...to lower the anger of fans...they may have given such statement.
i care a damn for other shwz in Sp.sorry..i will stop watching sp after 24th and pray every shw of SP  bcmes a huge flops and they go to last position.

i am not sorry for this
i'll also do the same.
I'll stop watching tv unless pooja and anirudh will join other shows.