Punar Vivah

AarYa OS~Scared~updated pg 6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

vidya29

vidya29

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
A very good postSmile.Loved it.
I would love it if this is how pv unfurls this weekSmile.
What I loved the most about this story was that your yash had a logical approach.I would be curious too if someone knew about my wife's(or future husband in my case!Tongue) choices to the last detail.
Do post more!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa OS~Scared~updated pg 6 (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
wow this was awesome Thumbs Up hope u do another os soonBig smile

asmani

asmani

Goldie

asmani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ok frankly i was quite pissed off with the fact that Ansh's BMT is done without Yash knowing anything. I never wanted this. I always wanted Yash to know atleast about this BMT thing.
So i wrote the next part according to my version.

Do read and tell me if you like itTongue

Devastated:

Paridhi case hearing got postponed so Pankaj told him to join Arti and Ansh in City hospital where the duo gone for Ansh's vaccination and then later he could join them in office. He agreed readily. But when he reached the particular doctor's cabin, he was informed that Arti and Ansh did not show up till then. But last time he called Aarti and she said that she had reached but where was she. He got alarmed. But be it his intuition or due to his insecurity, he started to head to the cancer ward. And he became face to face with his inner and worst fear. There he saw Aarti with Ansh , was speaking about Prashant and crying. He became numb thinking about his worst fear that she still had feelings for Prashant. But before he could think more, he heard the truth. The whole truth which was till now kept hidden from him. The truth what he knew was nowhere in front of this one. The truth which was kept hidden along with other by the person whom he trusted with his life.

There comes some moment in everyone's life, when he was unable to decide what to think, what to do, whom to trust, to cry or to shout. This was that moment for Yash Scindhiya. And he was devastated. His trust was again and again butchered by the person from whom he never kept any secret. The person whom he trusted blindly , and the same person whom he loved and worshiped the most. He felt pity about himself.

But the next scene angered him to such extent that for a moment he forgot about his grief and betrayal and decided to make his presence felt. Mr. Dubey was forcefully taking Ansh for BMT inspite of Ansh crying so badly and Aarti ji doing nothing but crying. No he could not let them do this. He might be wrong to stop Ansh's BMT in order to save his biological father, atleast not before he himself discussed it with the doctor. And he meant it.

The moment he stopped Mr. Dubey , the shock was clearly reflected on everybody's face. And Aarti ji was not exception but for a fraction of second he noticed a sense of relief in her eyes. But again he might be no he was wrong since everything was happening around him was not right.

He did not feel the need to speak to the people including Aarti ji, instead calmly told the doctor that he is now the father of Ansh and he wanted to have a discussion regarding this since he was previously kept in dark. And he also said that he was well aware of the side effect of BMT and how it could affect a kid that also he knew. So he wanted to have a detailed discussion on whether that was the only way or there were other ways. And he was also ready to pay for any amount any kind of treatment. The doctor felt the seriousness of his voice and hesitantly agreed.

Yes by knowing the entire truth he was devastated but till he kept his calm and went with the doctor after telling Ansh to wait outside who clung to him. And that proved that who he was. He was Yash Scindhiya, who knew what exactly to do in what situation.

~~~~~End~~~~~~

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92bushi103rac08bmeenuu111Chit15gmhatcherelanpremisanj1905sweetonegiaa5678cielomadhusquarecutestar12mjht_admirer*Maleena*padmavarashGC_arja123mitulpvejaniLeevi05sara1990saf24kratzyfanPuvZgcluv-ProudGCian-suhaaanamaha9jikky_84arpitajicaller123Kesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKR-Dhoop-

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I am speechless, Yash is indeed a superman papa yaarThumbs Up

asmani

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I wish something lyk this happened for real in the show well atleast the part where yash was willing to pay for any kind of treatment other than using ansh as a BMT donor, good update

asmani

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Wow no words to describe ur part dear
Loved it.

asmani

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome.. Superman papa to rescue... I was really hoping ofr this in reality... Anyway loved your update... Do continue soon

asmani

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
This was awesome. Wished it had happened this way in reality.

asmani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.