Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockz.diva

2day's epi waz superb missing riya alottt i felt very very appy wen arjun waz actually thinking about her <3 <3 Crymissing her

lovly episode
yep finally they remembered herCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovely episode:) (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

I seriously want no ariya scenes to b shown...it pinches me nd reminds ki riya ab ni aayegii.

I cnt handle.it :(:(
i can understand, because ii myself skipped that part where Riya died, cause i dont wanna see and remember it againCry

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

i loved d episode completely 

Shree doing things b4 Arjun cud order him ..kya baat 

loved shree-chotu comedy but missed Ria 

Arjun remembering Ria  was just amazing 

loved d crime plot 

n den d 2 hotties running ...Heart attack aa jaata mujhe ..

seeing these two run, you got a heart attackLOL, they kinda of look cute with debris and ashes on their face and hair nahWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
My dear Vidya,

I have not watched this one yet, but it sounds very promising, and I am delighted  that they are showing a gallantry award for Riya. In my post Requiem for Riya (at
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3261729#68270416,
I had specifically called for the award of the President's Police Medal for Gallantry to her, as it is the highest award in that category, and its requirements are a perfect fit for what Riya did in the line of duty.

I had noted there:
"Riya unquestionably deserves the President's Police Medal for Gallantry. To quote the official write up "The President's Police Medal for Gallantry is the most prestigious award for any police officer in the country. It is awarded for displaying conspicuous gallantry, courage and devotion to duty of very high order. The police officer keeps the duty before self in completing the task. This award is rare in itself as the action should match the risk involved on the occasion."

Nothing fits these requirements better than what Riya Mukherjee accomplished in the line of duty, knowing beyond doubt that it would be at the cost of her life,  and thus showing courage and dedication that went way beyond the call of duty. I hope they show her as being given this Medal posthumously, as happens very often in real life. The award, which is rare,  is given by the President of India at the Republic Day parade on January  26."

It is not clear to me which award they have shown now, but even if it is not the President's Police Medal for Gallantry, it is something that the CVs have taken a valid suggestion on board. I shall watch  the episode tomorrow and see which one it is.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by vidya.anand

Excellent episode...

Actually I didnt find any serious loop holes...and even if there are any, I wont complain...It was such a brilliant episode...Usually, such political link ups and murders are predictable and here too, we are given subtle hints to the person who is behind it...but i dont think CVs can do anything much about it and build suspense in such cases!!! 

But the case investigation and the climax was too good and perfectly executed...The manner in which the minister was nailed down without any holes to escape was absolutely brilliant...Involving the press and also taking his statement via the phone was very thoughtful...
Gives a ray of hope that any common man will get justice and any big shot can get behind bars...
But as Arjun said, a good, honest cop had to lose his life to nail down such a racket...
Thought provoking episode!!!

Apart from that, I liked the episode because this one showed that our feedbacks and suggestions are taken seriously by the CVs...many of our suggestions have found light in this episode...
Active involvement from Shree, Rathod and Arjun sharing a cool comrade...i mean the overshadowing was less in this...yeah Arjun was leading in most places but i didnt feel that Rathod was stamped down...Shree being proactive was too good...loved the way subtle sarcasms were shot back...i mean, all those are part and parcel of a team...people in a team share such hot and cool vibes...its absolutely required to keep up the  momentum... and also to build the team spirit and morale!!! loved it

Then finally...last but defintely not the least RIYA!!
Riya getting the bravery award...Arjun remembering his moments with her...cute scenes!!! loved them!

hats off CVs... 

Rong_ria

Rong_ria

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
a lovable epi yrr
flashback of riya made me cry

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by tani23

i loved d episode completely 

Shree doing things b4 Arjun cud order him ..kya baat 

loved shree-chotu comedy but missed Ria 

Arjun remembering Ria  was just amazing 

loved d crime plot 

n den d 2 hotties running ...Heart attack aa jaata mujhe ..

seeing these two run, you got a heart attackLOL, they kinda of look cute with debris and ashes on their face and hair nahWink

Even in ashes n Sand all over dem ...dey luked amazing 

loved dem both even in dat avatar LOL

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
a wonderful episode

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I have now seen this episode, and I am surprised and disheartened that not one of the posts in this thread has expressed any dismay at the sickening and gruesome scene of a policeman being burnt alive  - not, as I had imagined, by being trapped in  a burning house by the goons , but by being deliberately doused with naptha and set on fire, while his superior officer, Inspector Daate, smiles and Shikre chortles in glee.

Did it not make any of you sick to the pit of your stomach? It did me. I do not care how clever the detection process was, and as for holes, I have discovered quite  a few, but what hit me like a ton of bricks was the level of sadistic violence, which was repeated towards the end of the episode. it was intolerable. And that too in an 8 pm show, when children are still up in most families

This sort of thing should be stopped. It is no use saying that such things might happen,though I personally have not heard of this kind of horror story in real life. There are any number of very ugly things that go on in the world,and one cannot show all of them on screen, and so casually at that. Why could they not have shown that brave man being knocked down by the truck and killed? Was it necessary to show this ghastly scene, and that too twice?

Arjun
already has too many shots of bullets going thru victim's heads, and even those shots, as in the Stolen Ganesha and the Riya shooting episode, were shown in far too gory closeups, and many times. This is unnecessary and undesirable.

But yesterday's horror was far worse, and the saddest of all is that it does not seem to have bothered anyone at all. Remembering Riya is fine and good,but we should also protest against the fate that the CVs have meted out to Havaldar Lokhande, and to us, or at least to me and those who feel as I did.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear Vidya,

I have not watched this one yet, but it sounds very promising, and I am delighted  that they are showing a gallantry award for Riya. In my post Requiem for Riya (at
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3261729#68270416,
I had specifically called for the award of the President's Police Medal for Gallantry to her, as it is the highest award in that category, and its requirements are a perfect fit for what Riya did in the line of duty.

I had noted there:
"Riya unquestionably deserves the President's Police Medal for Gallantry. To quote the official write up "The President's Police Medal for Gallantry is the most prestigious award for any police officer in the country. It is awarded for displaying conspicuous gallantry, courage and devotion to duty of very high order. The police officer keeps the duty before self in completing the task. This award is rare in itself as the action should match the risk involved on the occasion."

Nothing fits these requirements better than what Riya Mukherjee accomplished in the line of duty, knowing beyond doubt that it would be at the cost of her life,  and thus showing courage and dedication that went way beyond the call of duty. I hope they show her as being given this Medal posthumously, as happens very often in real life. The award, which is rare,  is given by the President of India at the Republic Day parade on January  26."

It is not clear to me which award they have shown now, but even if it is not the President's Police Medal for Gallantry, it is something that the CVs have taken a valid suggestion on board. I shall watch  the episode tomorrow and see which one it is.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by vidya.anand

Excellent episode...

Actually I didnt find any serious loop holes...and even if there are any, I wont complain...It was such a brilliant episode...Usually, such political link ups and murders are predictable and here too, we are given subtle hints to the person who is behind it...but i dont think CVs can do anything much about it and build suspense in such cases!!! 

But the case investigation and the climax was too good and perfectly executed...The manner in which the minister was nailed down without any holes to escape was absolutely brilliant...Involving the press and also taking his statement via the phone was very thoughtful...
Gives a ray of hope that any common man will get justice and any big shot can get behind bars...
But as Arjun said, a good, honest cop had to lose his life to nail down such a racket...
Thought provoking episode!!!

Apart from that, I liked the episode because this one showed that our feedbacks and suggestions are taken seriously by the CVs...many of our suggestions have found light in this episode...
Active involvement from Shree, Rathod and Arjun sharing a cool comrade...i mean the overshadowing was less in this...yeah Arjun was leading in most places but i didnt feel that Rathod was stamped down...Shree being proactive was too good...loved the way subtle sarcasms were shot back...i mean, all those are part and parcel of a team...people in a team share such hot and cool vibes...its absolutely required to keep up the  momentum... and also to build the team spirit and morale!!! loved it

Then finally...last but defintely not the least RIYA!!
Riya getting the bravery award...Arjun remembering his moments with her...cute scenes!!! loved them!

hats off CVs... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.