Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
the best part was the bravery award for Riya, and Arjun thinking about Riya😭
Otherwise nice crime plot
Had some small loopholes, but otherwise it was well done
Loved Shree-Chotu comedy
Shree has become very efficient
And as always Arjun was very good in the case solving
what i hated was that people actually burnt that poor constable alive😡, how cheap and disgusting people they are, and that corrupted police officer😡
N otherwise a minister involved in it, how disgusting🤢😡
what are your views?
I also didnt appreciate that till now the CVs forget that Rathore is supposed to be the chief, and not Arjun!
i love seeing Arjun lead, but nowadays he's the only one leading, a bit too much, since Rathore no longer looks like the chief😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
missed todays episode yaar😭
naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa u r wright da epi is almost good yet hv some  loophls yet its gooodd

exactly i hv feel da same thng dat cv's 4get whos da etf cheif among da 2 hottiesss😉...well yet i lovd it

bt can u tel me in detail da fst part i hv miisd some mintes..at strtng plzzz can u tell mee
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent episode...

Actually I didnt find any serious loop holes...and even if there are any, I wont complain...It was such a brilliant episode...Usually, such political link ups and murders are predictable and here too, we are given subtle hints to the person who is behind it...but i dont think CVs can do anything much about it and build suspense in such cases!!! 

But the case investigation and the climax was too good and perfectly executed...The manner in which the minister was nailed down without any holes to escape was absolutely brilliant...Involving the press and also taking his statement via the phone was very thoughtful...
Gives a ray of hope that any common man will get justice and any big shot can get behind bars...
But as Arjun said, a good, honest cop had to lose his life to nail down such a racket...
Thought provoking episode!!!

Apart from that, I liked the episode because this one showed that our feedbacks and suggestions are taken seriously by the CVs...many of our suggestions have found light in this episode...
Active involvement from Shree, Rathod and Arjun sharing a cool comrade...i mean the overshadowing was less in this...yeah Arjun was leading in most places but i didnt feel that Rathod was stamped down...Shree being proactive was too good...loved the way subtle sarcasms were shot back...i mean, all those are part and parcel of a team...people in a team share such hot and cool vibes...its absolutely required to keep up the  momentum... and also to build the team spirit and morale!!! loved it

Then finally...last but defintely not the least RIYA!!
Riya getting the bravery award...Arjun remembering his moments with her...cute scenes!!! loved them!

hats off CVs... 
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent episode!
Actually, today Rathore and Arjun were great and Arjun didn't over shadow Rathore that much..definitely not as much as the previous episodes!

I loved today's epi! Hats off CVs..
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really 2days episde was really enjoyable & memorable. Coz CVs finally understnd our feelings towards Riya, Sana. In last few episdes they tried to avoid d charactr Riya frm our heart, i thnk thats why they didnt included any part of her. Finally its understood by Cvs that she s very needable,and highly in demand. I hope they will call back her to the show with a new twist. I thnk she vil surely come back to d show to fulfill d incompleate love story of Arjun - Riya( i dont knw how much its posible, coz she s dead ). ...
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2day's epi waz superb missing riya alottt i felt very very appy wen arjun waz actually thinking about her <3 <3 😭missing her

lovly episode
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i missed to add this...today absence of a female member in ETF was felt while that girl cried and Arjun stood helplessly trying to console with his words...If Riya was there, a consoling pat or may be a brief hug would have been more effective...

yeah i know, police informs families of victims and its not their duty to console or give support but still, i felt it would have been good to have a female cop  there
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously want no ariya scenes to b shown...it pinches me nd reminds ki riya ab ni aayegii.

I cnt handle.it :(:(
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved d episode completely 

Shree doing things b4 Arjun cud order him ..kya baat 

loved shree-chotu comedy but missed Ria 

Arjun remembering Ria  was just amazing 

loved d crime plot 

n den d 2 hotties running ...Heart attack aa jaata mujhe ..