Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I am genuinely and utterly confused. Do the writers of the show actually have a destination in mind when they write tracks? Or do they aimlessly go along simply because they cannot stop?

it has been six months or more since the wedding took place. The sad truth is that not a single track since then has had a satisfactory or logical conclusion barring maybe the first Mallika track. They started a baby track, gave it up and moved on to the second Mallika track, aborted that too and moved onto a pointless separation track which culminated in a kidnap drama, then came the miraculous one week long CM track which saw Nidhi being catapulted to instant fame and of course now, the ongoing Khushi track!

We have had conflicting reports on where the Khushi track is headed. All I can see ahead is more confusion. Even worse, it appears that this track too will end up on the long list of pointless tracks with abrupt and unsatisfactory endings.

I cannot digest the idea of Ranganath and Anjie adopting Khushi. I mean they have had nothing to do with her all along. So why this stupid twist? All we knew was Anjie had minor complications. Now, we hear she has suffered a miscarriage. Has this already happened or is it going to happen? And even if this were true, why should they adopt Khushi? Simply because Ashutosh and Nidhi do not have the time?  If that is the case, should they have not honestly told the grandmother that they would fund her education and other expenses and ask her to take Khushi back with her. Whether Khushi is a good kid or a bad kid is irrelevant! Is she some kind of parcel to be passed around though? 

Secondly, if the idea was for Ranga and Anjie to adopt her, why was this track even played out with Ashutosh and Nidhi in the first place?  Ranga or Anjie could have found Anjie right in the beginning. It would have made complete sense for them to adopt Khushi once they discovered that Khushi is an orphan and that they may not be able to have their own children besides! 

Why were six weeks wasted on the Ashutosh-Khushi bonding? At least, if Khushi's biological parents had returned to take her away and Ashutosh was shown suffering the pangs of separation thereafter, it would have made sense. If his pain had caused Nidhi to reconsider or become flexible in terms of the time frame that she had stipulated, it would have actually made even more sense, But instead, we had more than six weeks of Ashutosh showering time and attention on the child and then, suddenly, she may well be passed on to Ranga and Anjie. What will be the impact of all this on Ashutosh and Nidhi? Will the two couples actually fight over the girl, as one article speculates?

So, where do.Ashutosh and Nidhi go from here? Isn't this show about their relationship? Assuming the next track is about Ashutosh's past, what impact will it have on their relationship? Will it have any impact at all?

And on Ranga and Anjie, are we going to watch them parent Khushi next? After six weeks of Ashutosh and and Nidhi parenting her, is it going to be Ranga  and Anjie's turn now? How will this make for interesting viewing?

if they do not want Khushi is the show, why not give her a graceful exit? Why prolong her torture and that of the majority of the audience too?

I am genuinely and utterly confused. Do the writers of the show actually have a destination in mind when they write tracks? Or do they aimlessly go along simply because they cannot stop?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 17 November 2012 at 10:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Kuhughosh1993hilarious44seemakotharisaibanuLuvRanJiMithalee02lee_AshniAnjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is this show headed?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoAnjali_

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Good question ...recently I read one book written by one script writer of daily soaps where she mentioned that sometime they do write without aany specific plan , any destination in mind ...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Good question ...recently I read one book written by one script writer of daily soaps where she mentioned that sometime they do write without aany specific plan , any destination in mind ...!

Sai, soaps are track based and changes are incorporated based on TRPs. Yet, in all  my TV viewing years, I have not come across a more confused bunch then the makers of this show. They are just meandering along aimlessly. It is a tragedy given that there is so much of scope still in the story and they have a good cast too!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 17 November 2012 at 9:45am

saibanu

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
aiyyo sujataji itna ghussa...!!! Shant ho jayiye,aapne jo bhi kaha sab 101% correct hain. Aur rahi baat khushi ko adopt karne ki jo bhi hoga bas dekhne ke liye wait kijiye...we are still not sure about that news right. Aise hee news humne sune par na jane kitne baar show main hua kuch aur hain... U remember that mama mami to take khushi back par aisa hua? Nahi na so just chill Smile aur haan aap sahi ho ki Ashni ki shaadi ke baad jitne bhi tracks the they all were left incomplete...u know what jab tak ye show dhoop kinare par based chal raha tha ie., the track before they got married it was awesome. Once these people started using their own minds it was like a rollercoaster ride for us...

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

aiyyo sujataji itna ghussa...!!! Shant ho jayiye,aapne jo bhi kaha sab 101% correct hain. Aur rahi baat khushi ko adopt karne ki jo bhi hoga bas dekhne ke liye wait kijiye...we are still not sure about that news right. Aise hee news humne sune par na jane kitne baar show main hua kuch aur hain... U remember that mama mami to take khushi back par aisa hua? Nahi na so just chill Smile aur haan aap sahi ho ki Ashni ki shaadi ke baad jitne bhi tracks the they all were left incomplete...u know what jab tak ye show dhoop kinare par based chal raha tha ie., the track before they got married it was awesome. Once these people started using their own minds it was like a rollercoaster ride for us...

Gussa nahin, Mithalee...main sirf confused hoon  ki aakhir yeh log chahte Kya hain...Matlab kuch Soch Samaj kar likhte hain ya phir  jo Mann mei aata hai likh ke jaate hain!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 17 November 2012 at 10:54am

Mithalee02

mahwishsolanki

Goldie

mahwishsolanki

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Sujatha ji jus yestarday we were takin abt this i quote my words again "KTLK mei pelhe kuch logic wala hua hai jo ab hoga"n here we r gonna again c somthin illogical

Sujatha.rao

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Mithalee

Gussa nahin, Mithalee...main sirf confused hoon ki aakhir yeh log chahte Kya hain...Matlab kuch Soch Samaj kar likhte hain ya phir jo Mann mei aata hai likh ke jaate hain!

i know completly can understand...i think the cv's are totally confused and they dont have a clear idea of what actually they write...and one more thing which i feel (don't know whether i am right or wrong) jab tak the story was in the hands of kpji he was handling it very well, but from when these cv's steped in they spoilt the whole storyline Ouch

Sujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top