Ruk Jaana Nahin

Aniruddh as actor (Page 2)

Poll Question: Did you know our Indu before this show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [25.00%]
12 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Maria395

Groupbie

Maria395

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I didn't know him from before.

One day I just came across a clip of RJN and it was the clip where he went to Sanchis house and tried to prove his innocence of the poster scandal and I was hooked. Then I saw that clip where he got possessive and told Abhimanyu that if any man came into Sanchis life that he'd be gone.

I was instantly hooked, I was hooked by his unique style and love he had for Sanchi.

Edited by Maria395 - 17 November 2012 at 4:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYdevraniharishRashmi04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aniruddh as actor (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farha15

farha15

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
i started seeing rjn only for AD .jungle track was the first episode i saw him .i liked his acting,unique style,glasses,teeka,his watch,kurtas.his cute face .his dabang acting and i was hooked to the rjn saw all previous episodes which i have missed .i  didnt know him before have seen AD before just as a  actor  in one serial but i became fan of him only because of rjn.i will miss my darling indu singh.

Edited by farha15 - 18 November 2012 at 12:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYSonali.S

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i can not imagine lfe witout rjn.i was so much attachd to it

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
same here nandini...i will request hemmal thakkar to launch RJN 2 with the same jodi on some other channel...what is the tweeter id of hemmal

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
it is@ ThakkyShri

lets all AD fans tweet him.and also AD to b in touch with us

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I knew about RKA , but that was for Nirmal Pandey, not AD . Wasn't a big daily soap watcher myself ... but a chance encounter , one lazy afternoon , on d 2nd weekend of March '12 - n I was  mesmerized n hooked by this desi hunk  ... n his amazing acting abilities Day Dreaming With his Indu Singh , Aniruddh rekindled my faith in Indian Soaps ... n thank u for that AD ... u r The Best  Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.