AD TWEETS--PACKUP LAST SHOT - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
but y is not pooja tweeting anything
may b because she is hurt.
i wuld b very happy tto c AD as an anchor atleSt and very soon.he deserves to be in all the time without any brk
Dont worry about AD . He is talented.

His movie will also release   ...most probably in Jan 2013.

Pakka first day first show ... I will watch.
Originally posted by Rashmi04

Dont worry about AD . He is talented.

His movie will also release   ...most probably in Jan 2013.

Pakka first day first show ... I will watch.
Film hit hogi and who knows bollywood mai entry ..phir ye tv serials kuch nahi lagenge 😛

You know I'm torn between the two emotions of blinding hot rage, and cold stark sadness, at the demise of RJN. My days are going to so empty and dull without Indu, Sanchi and co!

What the heck am I going to watch now?!

I think I need to write up one of my standard super long Suki posts, and just vent all my frustrations towards SP, PH and CV's for the untimely ending of our beloved show.

Then after that I can just allow myself to truly enjoy every last moment of RJN, and INSA.

BTW I agree with everyone that AD has a bright future ahead of him. He's young, attractive, talented, and most importantly a decent man, so thus the world is his oyster. Personally I think he can succeed at anything, be big or small screen.

I would love to see his new film, but also as he's so darn good I think a return to his live theatre days is warranted. It would be amazing to see him do a Mansi Parakh, and trend the stage of the famous Globe Theatre in the UK. Lol I'd be the first person in the queue to watch him perform!

Sigh but I must admit, I selfishly want him in a TV serial, as I'm so addicted to my daily AD fix!
Haaye... 😔
AD Love u too ❤️
Hamaari duayen hameyshaa aapke saath hain <3<3<3
aww i can't believe it yaar.. shyea.. oohh i love AD.. we all love you.. mmuaah.. you were, are and will be best