Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Here is my best wishes to Sriti!
Hope she gets a strong role in another show!
i must add that while J was tortured and J was J..Sriti was Marvellous!! she totally compliment Karanvir infect there were times where she overcome his presence!! so really appreciate for giving ur best Sriti. Loved Jahnvi! sweet, carrying, innocent, scared, crying, optimistic Jahnvi..ClapClapClapClapClap

Eagerly waiting for upcoming track. I really BEG channel on a FRESH start of the show with this new face!

All the luck to Sriti & DSD!

P.S. still can't believe the show has gone to such levels. there was time when i watched all the episodes in like 3 days..and now if i miss a whole week i don't really regret. i can only hope that things will change.

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 19 November 2012 at 5:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenkarthiMahinKsabrina.arasiya.ForeverSHINee.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 9)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
damn! Ouch
now what?? dil ne jise apna kaha movie??? Dead

Oh, Sriti good luck<3 you seriously are one of few actresses who can act in the recent times :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-.Vrish.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Actually I would say more like PH Ne Jise Replace Kiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Saraa.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
TFS. so they chose victim dieing. nice decision by sriti.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Where are the mods? Vrish? Naina? Jess? Aanchal? these forum has so many mods but No one bother to take an action against the person who did a personal attack on me.

where are you people?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Where are the mods? Vrish? Naina? Jess? Aanchal? these forum has so many mods but No one bother to take an action against the person who did a personal attack on me.

where are you people?

Sara they're probably already working on this in the background. Just be patient.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenkarthi.Vrish.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

LOL on this I cannot be patient. when something wrong happens from our side. they gave warnings openly but here despite me reporting this offensive post of that person so many times, No one took the action!

Honestly No matter how much they say that they have talk with the person, I will not believe it Unless they warn the person here openly.

its not a case of bashing some actor or someone but in actual the person did a personal attack which is highly offensive and opnely admit that she did and did not even felt bad for it!

and if they dont take an action or do something, I will seriously take this case to the GM or CM!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

LOL on this I cannot be patient. when something wrong happens from our side. they gave warnings openly but here despite me reporting this offensive post of that person so many times, No one took the action!

Honestly No matter how much they say that they have talk with the person, I will not believe it Unless they warn the person here openly.

its not a case of bashing some actor or someone but in actual the person did a personal attack which is highly offensive and opnely admit that she did and did not even felt bad for it!

and if they dont take an action or do something, I will seriously take this case to the GM or CM.

I'm pretty sure it's been seen already. Just give it a bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.