Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 9)

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Here is my best wishes to Sriti!
Hope she gets a strong role in another show!
i must add that while J was tortured and J was J..Sriti was Marvellous!! she totally compliment Karanvir infect there were times where she overcome his presence!! so really appreciate for giving ur best Sriti. Loved Jahnvi! sweet, carrying, innocent, scared, crying, optimistic Jahnvi..ClapClapClapClapClap

Eagerly waiting for upcoming track. I really BEG channel on a FRESH start of the show with this new face!

All the luck to Sriti & DSD!

P.S. still can't believe the show has gone to such levels. there was time when i watched all the episodes in like 3 days..and now if i miss a whole week i don't really regret. i can only hope that things will change.

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 19 November 2012 at 5:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenkarthiMahinKsabrina.a.Vrish.rasiya.ForeverSHINee

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
damn! Ouch
now what?? dil ne jise apna kaha movie??? Dead

Oh, Sriti good luck<3 you seriously are one of few actresses who can act in the recent times :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.rasiya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Actually I would say more like PH Ne Jise Replace Kiya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Saraa.

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
TFS. so they chose victim dieing. nice decision by sriti.
Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Where are the mods? Vrish? Naina? Jess? Aanchal? these forum has so many mods but No one bother to take an action against the person who did a personal attack on me.

where are you people?

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Where are the mods? Vrish? Naina? Jess? Aanchal? these forum has so many mods but No one bother to take an action against the person who did a personal attack on me.

where are you people?

Sara they're probably already working on this in the background. Just be patient.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenkarthi.Vrish.

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

LOL on this I cannot be patient. when something wrong happens from our side. they gave warnings openly but here despite me reporting this offensive post of that person so many times, No one took the action!

Honestly No matter how much they say that they have talk with the person, I will not believe it Unless they warn the person here openly.

its not a case of bashing some actor or someone but in actual the person did a personal attack which is highly offensive and opnely admit that she did and did not even felt bad for it!

and if they dont take an action or do something, I will seriously take this case to the GM or CM!

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

LOL on this I cannot be patient. when something wrong happens from our side. they gave warnings openly but here despite me reporting this offensive post of that person so many times, No one took the action!

Honestly No matter how much they say that they have talk with the person, I will not believe it Unless they warn the person here openly.

its not a case of bashing some actor or someone but in actual the person did a personal attack which is highly offensive and opnely admit that she did and did not even felt bad for it!

and if they dont take an action or do something, I will seriously take this case to the GM or CM.

I'm pretty sure it's been seen already. Just give it a bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index