Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Originally posted by Saraella

PH was helpless thats why UTV left the show. Just think which PH will leave their own show. Channel is main one and they can change the storyline upside down in one min and they were keep doing this with the show even now they are. So PH is helpless infront of channel. Thats why I think UTV left and now they brought one men PH which is Life OK puppit LOL
& this one man puppit (ur poor english)
is offensive!!
and attack to KV

I would like DT to take some action on this snide remark!

how is attack to your KV, I didnt even mention his name

actually the bold part is attack on me so I would request DT to take an action against you!

plus everyone has right to express their views and I did too! any problem? then you can ignore instead of doing attacks on me!

One men puppit show.. what does that mean???

and deal with it. u have poor english! it's One Man Puppet! not MEN.. 

fine tell DT it's hard to digest truth about the incability of urs!

Seems like you have an problem with understad english. I didnt said one man pupit show. I said One Man PH means Production House. 

You did direct attack at me which is not allow in IF. seems like you didnt read IF rules or they were too hard to understand! Watch out before you do an attack on me or any IF member!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Oh ...i got scared!!! NOT! Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aMahinKsectorzan101

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

if you want to be disrespectful, then be with your friends. Not with me! And before you reply me back, Better remember your Limts! And if you keep disrespecting me like this or continue doing attacks on me then I will seriously inform vijay sir on this!

I dont care if you are scared or not. I am least interested in making you scare! Just Mind your Own Bussiness and stop insulting others!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
*Being TB article posted separately.. Mods may decide*

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 November 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Sriti Jha quits Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Mala Salariya will now enter the show in Viraj's life

Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? is the next show which bids adieu to the leads and will welcome a new face to the show.

As seen earlier, Raghav ( essayed by Harshad Chopra) dies in the show, which leaves Sia ( essayed by Sriti Jha) back with her first husband Viraj (essayed by Karanvir Bohra). 

However, Sia will be shown as being dead in the show which will come as a big shock for Viraj.Sriti Jha and Harshad Chopra had put in their papers earlier, however the actress decided to stay back on the request made by the Production House. But it seems as if Sriti wants to immediately leave the show and is not shooting for her final scenes. 

Our sources tell us that the sequence of her death has been shot and will be aired from tonight's episode. Sources also confirm that Mala Salariya who was last seen in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath will enter the show and will be a part of Viraj's life. 

We tried to get in touch with Mala but she remained unavailable for comment.

Reporter and Author: Nadia Malik 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale.Vrish.Aya.ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
If channel would not have decided the plot as per polls conducted on Facebook and would have stick to the original plot of Viraj Jahnvi Raghav which Sanjog Gupta hinted in his tweets, most probably, Sriti or Harshad would not have left the show

Seriously, this serial has become so mundane that no actor would like to give time and energy for it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKrasiya.Aya.KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish-SMay31-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Monday, November 19, 2012 | 12:18:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Comments 48 Comments

Mala Salariya will now enter the show in Viraj's life

Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? is the next show which bids adieu to the leads and will welcome a new face to the show.
As seen earlier, Raghav ( essayed by Harshad Chopra) dies in the show, which leaves Sia ( essayed by Sriti Jha) back with her first husband Viraj (essayed by Karanvir Bohra).

However, Sia will be shown as being dead in the show which will come as a big shock for Viraj. Sriti Jha and Harshad Chopra had put in their papers earlier, however the actress decided to stay back on the request made by the Production House. But it seems as if Sriti wants to immediately leave the show and is not shooting for her final scenes.
Our sources tell us that the sequence of her death has been shot and will be aired from tonight's episode. Sources also confirm that Mala Salariya who was last seen in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath will enter the show and will be a part of Viraj's life.
We tried to get in touch with Mala but she remained unavailable for comment.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I don't believe this. They are going to kill off the victim ?!

I mean, yea, it's true that some victims die, but what they've shown in this show is too much.

Sick.

Edit: Heart donation ?! ROFL

CV's are funny.

Edited by Aya. - 19 November 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeSaraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.