Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 7)

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

PH was helpless thats why UTV left the show. Just think which PH will leave their own show. Channel is main one and they can change the storyline upside down in one min and they were keep doing this with the show even now they are. So PH is helpless infront of channel. Thats why I think UTV left and now they brought one men PH which is Life OK puppit LOL
& this one man puppit (ur poor english)
is offensive!!
and attack to KV

I would like DT to take some action on this snide remark!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aMahinKForeverSHINee

sabrina.a Senior Member
sabrina.a
sabrina.a

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

PH was helpless thats why UTV left the show. Just think which PH will leave their own show. Channel is main one and they can change the storyline upside down in one min and they were keep doing this with the show even now they are. So PH is helpless infront of channel. Thats why I think UTV left and now they brought one men PH which is Life OK puppit LOL
Originally posted by krrish

is offensive!!
and attack to KV

Yes I also want to see some actions taken for this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

lol it was already confirm that she is quitting in october. its just her serving period got over now and HC serving period got over few days back lol I think 

Yeah but she decided to come back. And now she's leaving.
Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

PH was helpless thats why UTV left the show. Just think which PH will leave their own show. Channel is main one and they can change the storyline upside down in one min and they were keep doing this with the show even now they are. So PH is helpless infront of channel. Thats why I think UTV left and now they brought one men PH which is Life OK puppit LOL
is offensive!!
and attack to KV

how is attack to your KV, I didnt even mention his name

actually the bold part is attack on me so I would request DT to take an action against you!

plus everyone has right to express their views and I did too! any problem? then you can ignore instead of doing attacks on me!

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

So the channel forced the PH to leave? The PH couldn't have possibly left their own show, which had become a mess, which was all over the place, which they had no idea what to do with, where even the major episodes in which Viraj is revealed in front of all were boggled with horrible editing and effects and music that drowned out the dialogues.

No, it couldn't have been the PH that decided to pass on the mess of a show.  The channel had to force them, and brought in a puppet to manage.  Yeah... I don't believe that for a second.

As for this "one man puppet PH," he/they do have other works in the pipeline.  It's not some obscure name whose purpose is to be some puppet of Life OK.

You have different view and you can tell your view instead of quoting me right? 

That was my view and I dont think I said anything wrong. I am free to say my view here. if you have any problem then thats your problem, not mine!

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

You have different view and you can tell your view instead of quoting me right? 

That was my view and I dont think I said anything wrong. I am free to say my view here. if you have any problem then thats your problem, not mine!

What is your problem my quoting your post?  If I am responding to a particular post or comment, then why wouldn't/shouldn't I quote?  You said something, I pushed back against that theory.  If you want to address the points I made, you can.  Or even if you just want to say you and I have different views, no problems. But why the issue on quoting?  If you post something, don't expect people not to quote you if they feel like responding to some of the points you've made.

Edited by likarsh - 18 November 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalesabrina.aForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Okay Fine! I dont agree with you and I will be back to this soon.

So res

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

is offensive!!
and attack to KV

how is attack to your KV, I didnt even mention his name

actually the bold part is attack on me so I would request DT to take an action against you!

plus everyone has right to express their views and I did too! any problem? then you can ignore instead of doing attacks on me!

One men puppit show.. what does that mean???

and deal with it. u have poor english! it's One Man Puppet! not MEN.. 

fine tell DT it's hard to digest truth about the incability of urs!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.asector

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index