Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Waise I wonder why Sriti waited so long to announce this? She could easily have left with Harshad.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
lol it was already confirm that she is quitting in october. its just her serving period got over now and HC serving period got over few days back lol I think 

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I am so happy that Sriti got freedom from tthe show finally. By the way those who dont know and complaining of sriti not leaving earlier and now quitting let me clear it that she was forced by channel to stay bck becoz of her contract . She too wanted to quit long bk. Chalo acha hai viraj ab 1000 women ke saath torture kare, abuse kare sia will not be there and another bunch of viewers will too live in peace .i m elated that show is perfectly doomed without repair.hahaha...

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for article

Well the article says SJ is leaving, but her quote suggests something else Ermm 

Can't the reporter make it more simple.

I believe that the day they end either Viraaj or Janvi, the show ends there.   No way it can continue after that.  If SJ is leaving & they are replacing janvi/Sia with another actor, then its fine, but giving an end to Janvi and continuing with Viraaj and a new character wont work...If Janvi/sia & Raghav did not work then Viraaj and the new character also wont work.

This show started with Viraaj/ janvi and it would end with them either together or seperated for good or one of them getting killed.  The show wont work any other way.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.asub_rosaAya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

lol its becuase you dont know the whole truth which we know. cannot tell here. pm me lol
Shocked

shil_hc

shil_hc

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
finally..m happy that sj is leavin bt d article is quite confusing.. i wonder why cv's want to continue d show with crap story instead of shutting it down.. dey called it as jhanvi ki kahani n stl continuing d crap with no jhanv/sia in it..disguisting Stern Smile Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Sigh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

PH was helpless thats why UTV left the show. Just think which PH will leave their own show. Channel is main one and they can change the storyline upside down in one min and they were keep doing this with the show even now they are. So PH is helpless infront of channel. Thats why I think UTV left and now they brought one men PH which is Life OK puppit LOL

So the channel forced the PH to leave? The PH couldn't have possibly left their own show, which had become a mess, which was all over the place, which they had no idea what to do with, where even the major episodes in which Viraj is revealed in front of all were boggled with horrible editing and effects and music that drowned out the dialogues.

No, it couldn't have been the PH that decided to pass on the mess of a show.  The channel had to force them, and brought in a puppet to manage.  Yeah... I don't believe that for a second.

As for this "one man puppet PH," he/they do have other works in the pipeline.  It's not some obscure name whose purpose is to be some puppet of Life OK.

Edited by likarsh - 18 November 2012 at 1:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalesabrina.aAya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.