Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Originally posted by harshiti_dd

new girl is not replacing Sriti.

Sriti can reenter again.
she can, but not as Sia..or Jahnvi..because of the last episode..

Reincarnation. Cloning. Miraculous resurrection (because someone up there loves to watch her suffer).

Or a Dallas-type revelation: Jhanvi wakes up and realizes most of the show was a dream.

@bold
hope viewers doesn't break their tv screen in anger.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 4)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti_dd

would be a great decision of leaving when she was shown very weak.
now the her role is gaining strength. now she is leaving.Big smile which actress will do that?

May be script demand??
OR personal reasons.

they showed her strong without any help but at the same time they do wanted to show VD as villain how else he would be shown as villain except he kills someone for real..

as someone suggested Jahnvi's death could be the turning point in VD's life..who knows may be leap would be shown now..him in jail or in mental asylm?

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 17 November 2012 at 10:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aharshiti_ddForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Way back in the 90s there used to be a show on Zee called Nafrat starring Sharad Kapoor who was eventually replaced by Salil Ankola. The show itself was renamed Chahat Aur Nafrat after a while. It was about a man who had had many affairs and marriages and pissed off a lot of women and these women were after him for revenge. I think they eventually had 4-5 women trying to take him down (they even introduced a new woman during the final episodes LOL).

Anyway, the point of all this is, maybe this show will become like that after Jhanvi's death. More and more women from Viraj's past will resurface and start plotting against him. So the show will be Viraj vs those women. Every 3 weeks a new woman will be introduced as a past lover or wife. Eventually wives and girlfriends from even his past lives will reincarnate and start chasing him. Clown

Edited by Kal El - 17 November 2012 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee.Vrish.mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
So they are killing off Sia? Why not kill the show then? After all the whole point of the show is lost then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I think SJ means that she she's fed up with the story line & with the same stuff being repeated over & over again. 

One thing I don't understand is why the hell aren't they shutting down the damn show ?!

They are so damn desperate !

Edited by Aya. - 17 November 2012 at 4:24pm

ForeverSHINeeSaraa.Samraat_92

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
ab ya mala kaun hai?never heard of her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Oh - I wish Sukriti Kandpal was entering instead.

Good bye to Sriti... I'm surprised.. actually not surprised at her for leaving. There is always more than what meets the eye. BUT Good luck to her for her future work.. for as long as she sticks it out in them.

MahinKForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

I am so happy for Sriti. She deserves so much better than this crap :D best of luck to her in all her future shows and I will always watch her future shows.

@Sri I agree with you. They Kill Raghav ( Hope Of The Show ) they kill Jhanvi/Sia ( Victim ) now they should just kill the show.

@Aya I agree with you totally, they should just end the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.sue_21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.