Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Okay I will, lets see what the mods have done! And if there wont be any update here by tom. I will surely take this matter to higher people!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Sriti Jha quits Life OK's DssdSB (Page 10)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Okay I will, lets see what the mods have done! And if there wont be any update here by tom. I will surely take this matter to higher people!

Sara sometimes action is taken and you can't see it. Only DTs can. Give me a minute. I'll PM you.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Fine maybe I will not know but rules are different for both fan groups. Mods usually gave warnings openly here for one fan group but for other, they dont. kinda unfair it is!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Fine maybe I will not know but rules are different for both fan groups. Mods usually gave warnings openly here for one fan group but for other, they dont. kinda unfair it is!

Well it depends on the extent I guess. I can't answer for all mods after all. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
sriti is leaving?? Thatz sad..
Best of luck for the future..
She was wonderful in SB...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenkarthiMahinKrasiya.RoyalLEO_Krrish

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

pm you back sri.

mods here have different views for spefic fan groups. lets see what they do.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Best of luck, Sriti!! :)

Although Jhanvi has become an absolutely insufferable and annoying character, you still are one of the few good actresses we have in the TV industry. 

I'll definitely watch your next show if it comes on in a channel I have! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aForeverSHINeerasiya.-Nakshatra-.Vrish.RoyalLEO_Krrish

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Sriti is Def the best actress of television industry right now and I am very happy that she quitted the show which didnt support her beliefs and views and made her talent being waste.

I will also defo watch her next show. She deserves all the success. Hope her show comes on a big channel like Star Plus, Color, Zee, or Sony where her talent gets rightly used.

Best of Luck to her.

Edited by Saraella - 19 November 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jerrenkarthi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.