Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: likarsh

So the channel forced the PH to leave? The PH couldn't have possibly left their own show, which had become a mess, which was all over the place, which they had no idea what to do with, where even the major episodes in which Viraj is revealed in front of all were boggled with horrible editing and effects and music that drowned out the dialogues.

No, it couldn't have been the PH that decided to pass on the mess of a show.  The channel had to force them, and brought in a puppet to manage.  Yeah... I don't believe that for a second.

As for this "one man puppet PH," he/they do have other works in the pipeline.  It's not some obscure name whose purpose is to be some puppet of Life OK.

You have different view and you can tell your view instead of quoting me right? 

That was my view and I dont think I said anything wrong. I am free to say my view here. if you have any problem then thats your problem, not mine!

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

You have different view and you can tell your view instead of quoting me right? 

That was my view and I dont think I said anything wrong. I am free to say my view here. if you have any problem then thats your problem, not mine!

What is your problem my quoting your post?  If I am responding to a particular post or comment, then why wouldn't/shouldn't I quote?  You said something, I pushed back against that theory.  If you want to address the points I made, you can.  Or even if you just want to say you and I have different views, no problems. But why the issue on quoting?  If you post something, don't expect people not to quote you if they feel like responding to some of the points you've made.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Okay Fine! I dont agree with you and I will be back to this soon.

So res

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saraella

how is attack to your KV, I didnt even mention his name

actually the bold part is attack on me so I would request DT to take an action against you!

plus everyone has right to express their views and I did too! any problem? then you can ignore instead of doing attacks on me!

One men puppit show.. what does that mean???

and deal with it. u have poor english! it's One Man Puppet! not MEN.. 

fine tell DT it's hard to digest truth about the incability of urs!
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

One men puppit show.. what does that mean???

and deal with it. u have poor english! it's One Man Puppet! not MEN.. 

fine tell DT it's hard to digest truth about the incability of urs!

Seems like you have an problem with understad english. I didnt said one man pupit show. I said One Man PH means Production House. 

You did direct attack at me which is not allow in IF. seems like you didnt read IF rules or they were too hard to understand! Watch out before you do an attack on me or any IF member!

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ...i got scared!!! NOT! 😳
Ooolalala thumbnail

if you want to be disrespectful, then be with your friends. Not with me! And before you reply me back, Better remember your Limts! And if you keep disrespecting me like this or continue doing attacks on me then I will seriously inform vijay sir on this!

I dont care if you are scared or not. I am least interested in making you scare! Just Mind your Own Bussiness and stop insulting others!

Armu4eva thumbnail
*Being TB article posted separately.. Mods may decide*

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sriti Jha quits Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Sriti Jha quits Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Mala Salariya will now enter the show in Viraj's life

Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? is the next show which bids adieu to the leads and will welcome a new face to the show.

As seen earlier, Raghav ( essayed by Harshad Chopra) dies in the show, which leaves Sia ( essayed by Sriti Jha) back with her first husband Viraj (essayed by Karanvir Bohra). 

However, Sia will be shown as being dead in the show which will come as a big shock for Viraj.Sriti Jha and Harshad Chopra had put in their papers earlier, however the actress decided to stay back on the request made by the Production House. But it seems as if Sriti wants to immediately leave the show and is not shooting for her final scenes. 

Our sources tell us that the sequence of her death has been shot and will be aired from tonight's episode. Sources also confirm that Mala Salariya who was last seen in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath will enter the show and will be a part of Viraj's life. 

We tried to get in touch with Mala but she remained unavailable for comment.

Reporter and Author: Nadia Malik 

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If channel would not have decided the plot as per polls conducted on Facebook and would have stick to the original plot of Viraj Jahnvi Raghav which Sanjog Gupta hinted in his tweets, most probably, Sriti or Harshad would not have left the show

Seriously, this serial has become so mundane that no actor would like to give time and energy for it.