Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread ~ 17th November 2012 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Guys I am so compelled to open a thread against BB editing ! Pathetic editing !!

And what is up with the advantages Aansuka getting these people are totally shaping the Del-Sana-Aansu trio as the bechari heroines and Niketan-Urvashi and even the silent Mink as villians !Dead 

Agreed.. they are giving Aashka undue advantage.. for each such clip of Urvashi there can be 10 clips of Aashka shown where she is bitching about Urvashi Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12MisfitblackieInquisitivesoul-shabz-ablazedmelodyNishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread ~ 17th November 2012 (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Guys I am so compelled to open a thread against BB editing ! Pathetic editing !!

And what is up with the advantages Aansuka getting these people are totally shaping the Del-Sana-Aansu trio as the bechari heroines and Niketan-Urvashi and even the silent Mink as villians !Dead 

Agreed.. they are giving Aashka undue advantage.. for each such clip of Urvashi there can be 10 clips of Aashka shown where she is bitching about Urvashi Confused
akeli aaksha kuch nahi udhad sakthi urvashi kaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiepurva

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Its not all that unfair!

From this spooky Village house, only one contestant is supposed to make it to main house...their competition is more with each other first!

In next few days, people will be discussing politics in two different houses!
Smile

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

aaskha said i hate u urvashi after she nominated delaanzLOLLOL i want to say urvashi we luv u that u nominaed delluLOLLOLLOL 
i know...did dellu expect to get a free ride to the finals...i am glad urvashi has the brains to nominate delluClap...btw what was rajeev saying in the precap?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Nawanshahrblackieshaf13fire_gunyipee--DewDrops--

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

wth just nirhua aashka and new entry
sun rahe hai yana gupta bi enter hone wali hai

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misfitblackieshaf13Saniya93

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Its not all that unfair!

From this spooky Village house, only one contestant is supposed to make it to main house...their competition is more with each other first!

In next few days, people will be discussing politics in two different houses!
Smile

Ok.. I just got to know that it was nomination clip where Urva nominated Del.. I am fine now.. Aashka drama queen has a habit of overreacting so she can hate Urva for nominating Del as much as she wants. It's a game and Urva is playing it Smile

At first I thought it was Urva bitching about Aashka clip so my first post was in reply to thatTongue because Aashka has done only that in the house so how can she hate URva for doing the same LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie-Cruiser-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.