Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

   

Hi all :) (Page 3)

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 19274

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Originally posted by sonu-monu

hey  nimmi...<3

aww i dont you ,you busy in exams :O i was think abt you where you gone am happy i catch you...hope ur exams go well :D

hey am /Little confusing Himansh is coming in HSL ma or not...?

i heard he will be back in Mid of Dec but Nov going be end soon there is no newz abt his back...:o

anyone know he's Coming or NOT..?

and when his movie releases...?



hey sonu Smile ya i had exams LOL i thought i'll tell kirti about it but could not even do thatLOL
Ya he is coming back. Don't know if for only last epi or for few epis. 
Hoping for a sira ending.

his movie yaariyan is releasing next year by may most probably.

okay okay i know you had exams LOLohhh thats sad  newz so with Kabir show not getting viewership..?


may ma Shockedstill too much time to come..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 19274

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Originally posted by sonu-monu

^^ what are you saying HSL going off :OOO

why they not getting good Trs..?

& why now  Raghav coming to end  cvs  playing to end with sia &Rag together..huh .?

himansh is coming for the fan demand. Love him for that.
Ya hoping that cv's will end with Raghav and Sia together...
but don;t know coz news was that abigail was down with dengue when himansh came...so fingers crossed.

hope we seen him in few epi's atlest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9545

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Originally posted by sonu-monu

hey  nimmi...<3

aww i dont you ,you busy in exams :O i was think abt you where you gone am happy i catch you...hope ur exams go well :D

hey am /Little confusing Himansh is coming in HSL ma or not...?

i heard he will be back in Mid of Dec but Nov going be end soon there is no newz abt his back...:o

anyone know he's Coming or NOT..?

and when his movie releases...?



hey sonu Smile ya i had exams LOL i thought i'll tell kirti about it but could not even do thatLOL
Ya he is coming back. Don't know if for only last epi or for few epis. 
Hoping for a sira ending.

his movie yaariyan is releasing next year by may most probably.

okay okay i know you had exams LOLohhh thats sad  newz so with Kabir show not getting viewership..?


may ma Shockedstill too much time to come..Ouch

ya...looks like that...coz channel v asked them to end the show as the show was getting less trps and the advertisers were not ready...

ya too much time...he has finished 3 schedules...2 more to go..latest news is he had been to south africa for shooting...
-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9545

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Originally posted by sonu-monu

^^ what are you saying HSL going off :OOO

why they not getting good Trs..?

& why now  Raghav coming to end  cvs  playing to end with sia &Rag together..huh .?

himansh is coming for the fan demand. Love him for that.
Ya hoping that cv's will end with Raghav and Sia together...
but don;t know coz news was that abigail was down with dengue when himansh came...so fingers crossed.

hope we seen him in few epi's atlest

ya atleast for few epis...just the last epi..we will not get much fun like how it was when he was there...and himansh  has shooted one whole day for hhl..so don't know how much they were able to finish..
Aditi_4ver IF-Dazzler

Joined: 16 October 2012
Posts: 2850

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

Raj_ki_Rani Goldie
Raj_ki_Rani
Raj_ki_Rani

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 1102

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i likes raghav comes back now ir is enouh that he is gone
-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9545

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Hey Nimz! Miss u sooo much! But all the best for ur xams. Just kill them (the exams)!
One msg for u...
Remix of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Exam paas aaye
dil ghabraye
college ne na jaane kya
Paper bannaye
Ab toh mera pen
ruk ruk ke chalta hai
Kya karoon haye
Kuch kuch hota hai
 
All the best again.

thanks a lot sashBig smile
ya i will kill it
ROFL

very nice composing sashClapClap
hey u r not only a great writer but also a poet!!Clap
-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9545

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_ki_Rani

i likes raghav comes back now ir is enouh that he is gone

ya he has made us wait us for so long...i want him back by this weekBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index