Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 85

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I was expecting some romance and first pregnancy in the Epilogue and you have landed us after 8 years during Nidhi's 3rd pregnancy? Amazing...Party

3 kids and threatening Ashu about 4th one...ROFL

The bond, kids, their perfect married life were nice to read...

Jagan's redemption is good for Nidhi also, she can also ease the burden on her.

When are you planning your next FF??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 82)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I was expecting some romance and first pregnancy in the Epilogue and you have landed us after 8 years during Nidhi's 3rd pregnancy? Amazing...Party
-- U liked it...? Thank u...
</div>

--Hehehhaha... Y shud women always get threatened for the next kid...? For a change, Ashu was threatened...LOLLOLLOL... I had put that as a fun element... Or the entire update woukd have looked boring...

-- Thank u di...

-- Hmmm... I had thot, ke uski pitaai karke bhi koi faayda nahi hai, isliye, socha, lets redeem him(I dunno y, this word redeem always gives me a first thot about Debentures!LOLLOLLOL )

-- This is called Chit bhi aapki, aur patt bhi aapki... A few days back, u were reprimanding me bcoz I spend so much time on the forum, n now, when m willingly going back to sincerely study, u r tempting me to write another Ff... Not fair haan Anjani di...
<div>

Edited by Aazeen02 - 27 January 2013 at 6:47pm

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

-- U liked it...? Thank u...

--Hehehhaha... Y shud women always get threatened for the next kid...? For a change, Ashu was threatened...LOLLOLLOL... I had put that as a fun element... Or the entire update woukd have looked boring...

-- Thank u di...

Hmmm... I had thot, ke uski pitaai karke bhi koi faayda nahi hai, isliye, socha, lets redeem him(I dunno y, this word redeem always gives me a first thot about Debentures!LOLLOLLOL )

-- This is called Chit bhi aapki, aur patt bhi aapki... A few days back, u were reprimanding me to spend so much time on the forum, n now, when m willingly going back to sincerely study, u r tempting me to write another Ff... Not fair haan Anjani di...

2 things here...
I see another Me in making...one who can't sleep in the night...Evil Smile
What will do in break during study? Instead of watching TV and spoiling eyes, you can write...Wink

You can give update and go back to study...any how you cannot leave IF...it is your choice to be reader like me or a writer...if you are a Writer, all of us will plead you...PLEASE AAZEEN, WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE...Decide...Tongue

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Lovely ending Aazeen. Loved all chapters specially last 3 of them. Enjoyed reading them..Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aazeen02

-- This is called Chit bhi aapki, aur patt bhi aapki... A few days back, u were reprimanding me for spend so much time on the forum, n now, when m willingly going back to sincerely study, u r tempting me to write another Ff... Not fair haan Anjani di...

[/DIV]

2 things here...

I see another Me in making...one who can't sleep in the night...Evil Smile

What will do in break during study? Instead of watching TV and spoiling eyes, you can write...Wink

-- Look Anjani di... Writing one update, n posting one update, there's a difference between both... I have to spend atleast four hours typing one update, with all plus n minus... Do u really think, that's possible? N firstly, if my parents see me doing this na, they would pakka assasinate me...

You can give update and go back to study...any how you cannot leave IF...it is your choice to be reader like me or a writer...if you are a Writer, all of us will plead you...PLEASE AAZEEN, WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE...Decide...Tongue

--Anjani di, m not leaving writing forever... Its just a matter till mid may... Then maybe, I can come back with my new ffs... Try n undrstand na, u urself are one, do u really think, with all these writing ff distractions, I can clear my CA? Samjho na, agar mera IPCC iss baar clear nahi hua na, then I'm surely gonna leave CA... N uske baad kya karoongi, wo mujhe bhi nahi pata... Its a question of my entire career...

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Aazeen career comes first. Concentrate on ur ipcc. Vaise can we expect an OS if u wish? And ipcc exactly kya hota hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

Lovely ending Aazeen. Loved all chapters specially last 3 of them. Enjoyed reading them..Thanks
Thanx a lot Heena di... M glad u enjoyed reading it... N it mas my please posting my ff among u all, n to be liked so much... Thank u all...

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Aazeen career comes first. Concentrate on ur ipcc. Vaise can we expect an OS if u wish? And ipcc exactly kya hota hai?
Haan may be I can come with one small OS, that I can type on my moby... Par uske liye, abhi koi idea nahin hai... Jitni aadhi-adhuri kahaniyan hain, wo sab ffs ke liye h, n I can not turn them into an Os... So lets see, when that's possible...

IPCC is Level-2 of Chartered Accountancy... Integrated Professional Competence Course... So, it requires lots n lots of time, efforts, n practice... That was what Anjani di was scolding me the other day, being herself a CA, she feerls, I spend a lot of time on the forum... She used to study or 15 hours a day, n I spend n waste so much of it on forum...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top