Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 77)

Post Reply New Post

Page 77 of 85

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

@Aazeen yup i am doing my LLB 1st year
Oh!! ok-ok!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 77)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Wow Aazeen... finally I am done with reading all your chapters till date... Wow!!! U manged to read all of them!!! Seriously!!!! U must b a very fast reader then...ClapClapClap Superb journey it has been and dear I am feeling really so happy and proud that you didn't disappoint the reader in me even for a second...U proved the title that I gave you: CPBD... Clap  Awww... Thanx a ton 4 that... Its an achievement, if I did not disappoint u...Big smile

Writing to you for all the chapters seems a huge task to me, but, will write back to you as and when possible...  Nahin... main samajh rahi hoon... Its a huge task... Even, I was abt to ask u to just keep reading... Comment it 4 the last one...Embarrassed

About the latest chapter, in brief: It was very very beautifully written. Loved it... Heart I could understand your apprehensions but you were just perfect everywhere in that chapter. Oh Thank u... I had really missed u there... U know na, how crazy I go with these things...Detailed comments in PM whenever possible. Big smile No problem... As per ur convenience... Aap ne padh liya... Mera likhna safal ho gaya...Embarrassed

Soul-sis ka kissa: After reading the ultimate union part, I literally slapped my forehead... Telling you why: The song "O Saiyyan" from movie: AgniPath that you chose here, I had thought of putting it for AshNi of ur FF's SR since chapter-2 of your FF. Remember, I had told you about certain words from Ashu then?? Since that day, I had decided to dedicate this song to Ashu from Nidhi when they finally unite in ur FF. I just love this song... Music is mindblowing!! It's a beautiful and soulful song although in male-voice but from totally a female point of view and I had found it apt for AshNi of JHBH... Didn't tell you about this song before coz wanted to give you a surprise... But, the dumbo me... D'ohSurprise ke chakkar mein I forgot that you are my soul-sister here and we would think on the same line... 

rolling laughter emoticon
hehehahaha... Kya surprise tha...!!!  Humne aapko surprise kar diya... Arrey... I had heard this song many updates before this... N was absolutely sure, to put this one only... By God ki kasam... Itna ittefaaq mera kisi ke saath nahi hua... No doubt we r soul-sisters...!!! Agli baar jab forum members awards ho na, ek catagory Soul sisters ki honi chahiye... Apan dono hi jeetenge...LOLLOLLOL
Once again... Clap It was a beautiful saga... Thank u... N oh my!!! Saga...!!!! thats a huge compliment di...AshNi are always adorable but you considered DV, MC and long-lost love found again etc. complicated things in your first FF itself and did full justice to them all... Great job sis!! Thumbs Up Jahapnah tussi great ho...         kabool karo... Big smile...Uffo!!!! Aap na taareef bhi exagerated wali karti ho... Itni tareef ki haqdaar nahi hoon...Embarrassed... Lekin aapka emoti galat taraf jhuk raha hai... Movie mein wo aisa nahi karte...
roflmao emoticon
Thank u loads di 4 the review... I love u loads...air kiss emoticon

ttrocks

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyalvashni

great chap aazeen Embarrassed
Thanx Shreya... Big smile

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by ttrocks

Wow Aazeen... finally I am done with reading all your chapters till date... Wow!!! U manged to read all of them!!! Seriously!!!! U must b a very fast reader then...ClapClapClap Superb journey it has been and dear I am feeling really so happy and proud that you didn't disappoint the reader in me even for a second...U proved the title that I gave you: CPBD... Clap  Awww... Thanx a ton 4 that... Its an achievement, if I did not disappoint u...Big smile

Writing to you for all the chapters seems a huge task to me, but, will write back to you as and when possible...  Nahin... main samajh rahi hoon... Its a huge task... Even, I was abt to ask u to just keep reading... Comment it 4 the last one...Embarrassed

About the latest chapter, in brief: It was very very beautifully written. Loved it... Heart I could understand your apprehensions but you were just perfect everywhere in that chapter. Oh Thank u... I had really missed u there... U know na, how crazy I go with these things...Detailed comments in PM whenever possible. Big smile No problem... As per ur convenience... Aap ne padh liya... Mera likhna safal ho gaya...Embarrassed

Soul-sis ka kissa: After reading the ultimate union part, I literally slapped my forehead... Telling you why: The song "O Saiyyan" from movie: AgniPath that you chose here, I had thought of putting it for AshNi of ur FF's SR since chapter-2 of your FF. Remember, I had told you about certain words from Ashu then?? Since that day, I had decided to dedicate this song to Ashu from Nidhi when they finally unite in ur FF. I just love this song... Music is mindblowing!! It's a beautiful and soulful song although in male-voice but from totally a female point of view and I had found it apt for AshNi of JHBH... Didn't tell you about this song before coz wanted to give you a surprise... But, the dumbo me... D'ohSurprise ke chakkar mein I forgot that you are my soul-sister here and we would think on the same line... 

rolling laughter emoticon
hehehahaha... Kya surprise tha...!!!  Humne aapko surprise kar diya... Arrey... I had heard this song many updates before this... N was absolutely sure, to put this one only... By God ki kasam... Itna ittefaaq mera kisi ke saath nahi hua... No doubt we r soul-sisters...!!! Agli baar jab forum members awards ho na, ek catagory Soul sisters ki honi chahiye... Apan dono hi jeetenge...LOLLOLLOL
Once again... Clap It was a beautiful saga... Thank u... N oh my!!! Saga...!!!! thats a huge compliment di...AshNi are always adorable but you considered DV, MC and long-lost love found again etc. complicated things in your first FF itself and did full justice to them all... Great job sis!! Thumbs Up Jahapnah tussi great ho...         kabool karo... Big smile...Uffo!!!! Aap na taareef bhi exagerated wali karti ho... Itni tareef ki haqdaar nahi hoon...Embarrassed... Lekin aapka emoti galat taraf jhuk raha hai... Movie mein wo aisa nahi karte...
roflmao emoticon
Thank u loads di 4 the review... I love u loads...air kiss emoticon

You are so sweet dear!!          

Aazeen02

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Sorry yaar, kal se i am really busy with my assignments and all. Raat ko thak kar so gyi. Aaj bhi full day college. And abhi bhi bahut saare assignments bache hain karne ke liye, which needs to be submitted by tomorrow. And tension mat le, pehle tere review dungi, then manisha di ka and then sujatha di ka. Sorry for keeping u waiting, but cant help it, abhi bhi kaam kar rhi hun.

Aazeen02

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Aazeen,have read it bt can't able to give proper review! Will b back with that tomorrow!

Aazeen02

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Thats great to know, u liked my update... Thanks ArushiBig smile
U are most welcomeBig smile

Yess!!!! Nidhi is also suffering at the end... But, u know, I had wanted, that she should not surrender to make love with him in guilt, but out of willingness... I hope, I'm able to justify on tht point...

u did an amazing job with thatClap  . hem as a different couple and i'd say unique as wellThumbs Up 
the "thank you" dialogue of nidhi was amazingClap                 Chalo achha hai, u iked that ultimate dialogue... 
Big smile
Oh My God!!!! Thats such a huge compliment... Continuing writing,I'm a lil skeptical abt that... I have to get back with my studies yaar... Lets just see, when can that be possible...Embarrassed

Chalo koi baat nahi studies are more important...but would to read further from u wenever u writeSmileshall be eagerly waiting for the epilogueDay Dreaming Abhi tak likhna shuru nahi kiya hai... But everything is clear in my mind to write... Just need to pen it 
Shall be waiting...pls do that soonBig smile

Aazeen02

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
What an awesome ending to a beautiful and 
moving story Aazeen.
You have done an awesome job with this FF.
I know that the subject was a very tough one
but you have managed to do a wonderful job,
with all aspects of the story, Medical, emotional, physical, and mental.
Great attention to detail and facts.
Aazeen, I love your Ashutosh, and his love concern and patience for his Nidhi.
The way he waits for her to give the go ahead in all aspects of their relationship
was beautifully portrayed.
I loved your FF. and Am waiting eagerly for the epilog.
on a job well done, and also on the completion of your FF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeAazeen02

Post Reply New Post

Go to top