Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Dont read until i pm you.

** Ok I had waited until u pmed me...

Hi aazeen, here u go:

-the starting was really cool. Eating from the same plate is so romantic in itself. Really liked that scene.

** thanx dear...

-but we had icing on the cake. Nidhi being her chirpy, bubbly and naughty self. Feeding ashu, instead eating it herself, how adorable. Thats wat i like about u. U come up with simple simple yet adorably romantic scenes.

** thank you so much deepali... That u like those small-simple romantic gestures... That is what I can really do with romance... Otherwise, its a tough job writing romance... I'm not very sure of the next update, but next to next, ie. Chap-12 will have those simple-small-adorable romantic scenes... N I'm sure, u will like them...

-and then the cherry on the cake, ashu eating her jhootha, and saying that pyaar badne wala part. That was actually the best part

** Thanx again deeps... Had to make them look like, a couple, who r frnds, best frnds, but at the end of the day, they are lovers too...

-then came the much needed conversation between them. And i am glad that ashu initiated it. Ashu understands her very well, be it her insecurity, her fears, her inabilities and what not. He is her friend first and then lover. Glad that he reiterated the fact.

** Yup, he's a real loving man... Time n again m saying this, that he'll do anything in his power to take care of his love... N u know, baat karne se hi baat banti hai... So talking n taking out the fears is what he is doing...

-loved the ardhangini part, two halves of a complete whole. That part came at the right place.

** The ardhaangini part is my fav in this update... For me, it carries the gist of the marital life...

Loved ashu's arithmetic skills. Omg, divide nhi square root and double nhi raised to the power 2 was awesome. It was quite hilarious infact. Tell me plz how did u think of that scene??

** Oh deeps!!! I was waiting someone to observe this... N I was pretty sure, some maths related person would surely do, n here u r...
    M so glad u liked that scene...
    As to how it struck to my mind was, quite a time back... We had maths-stats as one subject in CPT (enterance for CA) n our teacher was doing something with the square root thing... N I got to start comparing division n SR... N suddenly that saying struck my mind- divide ur sorrows n multiply ur happiness... N i wondered, sorrow ko sr kyu nahi kar dete, jaldi kam ho jaayenge... N khushiyon ko multiply kyu, exponents lagaa do... Aur jaldi badh jaayenge... N it was since then in my mind, n found it good here... Toh daal diya... Aisa ek aur scene hai, epilogue mein... Thats for the science people... I hope wo bhi aapko pasand aaye...

-the way nidhi opened up to ashu and shared her feelings was awesome. Ashu ensuring her and stating that now she isn't alone, she has him, and he's gonna be with her at every step of her life was great.

** Thanx again deepali... Ab apne Ashu ji ki jitni taareef kare, kam hai...

-evening walk was another sweet one. Walk and talk haan, nice one. Song sequence was too good. Song selection was apt.

** thanx again...

-nidhi voicing her exact fears and the reasons behind them was nice. Loved her sincerity towards ashu and her relation.

** Yaar jab koi aapki baat sunne ko tayyar ho, aapka har haal mein sath dene ko tayaar ho, aise insaan ke saath sincerely baat karne mein kya problem ho sakti hai... N what I believe is, chaahe jo rishta ho, dost ka chaahe H&W ka, imaandaari honi chahiye...

-so finally thought sharing did help a lot. Ashu being with her, guiding her, comforting her all along was commendable.

** Thanx again...

-so its wedding bells next. Very nice progress. All in all this chap was sweet, tender one. U really did a good job.

** Thank you loads- loads n loads... U've given a detailed fulfilling my heart review... Thanx a ton... I'm happy, kisi ne toh itni tafseeh mein review diya...

When is next part coming?? Waiting

** Deeps, I havn't even started writing yet... I don't know when will I update... Dunno why, but the coming chap feels to be more a filler kind of... I'm not willing to write a detailed fat-Indian wedding... For me, chap-12 n 13 ie, the epiloge, r more interesting kind of...

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

When is your update coming?

I really don't know Anjani di... I havn't started writing yet... Still stuck up with the songs...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Really sorry aazeen. After i pmed u last nite, things kept popping up and had to be dealt with. Just got back frm college. Going to type it. U can expect it in an hour or so. Really sorry for the delay.

Oh Deeps, u don't know, how annoyed I was... U n turags had promised me off-late n weren't giving me a review... I thot to reply to all the reviews at once... But, bcoz u weren't replying, maine aaj hi subah, gusse mein baaki sab ke reviews par reply diya...

Chalo, u've more than compensated for the delay by ur review... It was seriously awesome! Thanx yaar...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Oh Deeps, u don't know, how annoyed I was... U n turags had promised me off-late n weren't giving me a review... I thot to reply to all the reviews at once... But, bcoz u weren't replying, maine aaj hi subah, gusse mein baaki sab ke reviews par reply diya...

Chalo, u've more than compensated for the delay by ur review... It was seriously awesome! Thanx yaar...

i hope u arent annoyed with me anymore. Was seriously caught up yesterday. Then had to join college today. Sorry once again. Will wait for ur next update.
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Aazeen beautifully written update. Strong Ashu Nidhi bonding, their understanding,caring and support to each other - very well posted. 👏
Aazeen02 thumbnail

i hope u arent annoyed with me anymore. Was seriously caught up yesterday. Then had to join college today. Sorry once again. Will wait for ur next update.

Thats really ok... I'm no longer annoyed with u... Actually, I was expecting ur review, coz u had pmed me, but u didn't turn up... Bas thats y... Aur itni bhi gussa nahi thi, tum agar review nahi seti, tab bhi I would have given u the pm 4 ny next chap or tab bhi I would have been enjoying around with you...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

Wow Aazeen beautifully written update. Strong Ashu Nidhi bonding, their understanding,caring and support to each other - very well posted. 👏

First of all, Welcome to my ff thread, Dr. Leena... I guess, this is the first time, u've commented on my fic... Nice to have u here... And I'm very happy to know, that u liked my new chapter... So u read from chapter 1 or u read only chap 10?
    Anyways, thanx 4 ur review, n comments...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hey...

Is there anyone on the forum, ready to read my next chap... would post in 10-15 mins...

let me know...😃
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hey...

Is there anyone on the forum, ready to read my next chap... would post in 10-15 mins...

let me know...😃

Aazeeen , I am here ...Post karo 😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Hey friends... I have finally written the chapter... Although, it more looks like a musical update, but I couldn't help it.. I have tried to cut short the songs, as much as I could... Don't throw, Chappals& jootas at me... Do let me know, how it is...😃

Chapter-11

A DAY BEFORE WEDDING FUNCTIONS BEGAN, ASHNI DURING THEIR DINNER:

A: So, Nidhi, wassup? Kal se toh shaadi ke functions shuru ho jaayenge,Ganesh poojan ke saath Haldi... Kaisa lag raha hai?

N: Actually Dr. Ashutosh, gudgudi ho rahi hai...

A(Chuckling): Gudgudi? Seriously nidhi? I mean, maine toh suna tha ke ladkiyon ko nervousness hoti hai shaadi se pehle?

N: Ji... nervousness toh ho rahi hai, lekin apni aane wali zindagi ko lekar excited bhi hoon... So, its a combination of nervous & excited feelings, jisse mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai...

A: (Laughing) Nidhi, you know, u r priceless... Arrey haan... Mujhe tumse ek zaroori baat karni thi...

N: Toh boliye na... Kya baat hai?

A: Agar main tumse kuch maangoon, toh dogi?

N: Ofcourse Dr. Ashutosh! Meri jaan bhi haazir hai... aapne mujhe kya kuch nahin diya, uske aagey toh kuch bhi aapke liye...

A: Toh phir theek hai, although its a request, Kya tum Nidhi, mujhe sirf Ashutosh ya kuch aur naam jo tumhe sahi lage, ussey pukaar sakti ho? I mean,Dr. Ashutosh bohot hi formal lagta hai... Humari shaadi hone jaa rahi hai, we are gonna be partners-EQUALS... Toh phir naam mein bhed-bhaav kyu? And hum friends bhi toh hain...

N: (Awkwardly) Wo toh theek hai Dr. Ash... I mean... Matlab... Par main aapki bohot respect karti hoon...

A: Ye toh achhi baat hai... ek doosre ke liye mutual respect hona toh achhi baat hoti hai... Main bhi tumhaari bohot izzat karta hoon... iss rishtey ke liye tumne apni takleefein, apne reservations chod ke har tarah mere saath dhalne lagi... Tum jaanti nahi ho, how much I adore ur this quality...

N: ( shyly) Thank you... Par kitna awkward lagega aapko, aapke naam se bulaane mein... Phir koi kya sochega... Aap mujhse 8-9 saal bade hain...

A: Toh kya hua... shadi mujhe kisi aur se nahin, tumse karni hai... And whats the big deal about age yaar... Come on!!! U r 27, I'm 36... Main budhdha nahin hua hoon...!

N: Achha-achha!!! Theek hai... Done! Baad mein decide karenge, ke what personalised name I should give you... Tab tak ke liye... Ash... Ashutosh! Theek hai?

A: Thats like my Nidhi... so, Chale? I guess, u should take ur beauty sleep, otherwise my Dulhan would have dark circles...

N: Ji... chaliye...

NEXT DAY MORNING:

Admist all the buzz of guests at both the houses, Ganesh Pooja was peacefully held followed by haldi...

Nidhi was made to sit at a small chauki, made for the bride, wearing an elegant lemonish-yellow Anarkali suit with small puffed- balloon sleeves with little silver work done on neck and the frills of the frock, with silver-diamond earings adoring her beauty...

Ladies sat surrounding Nidhi, with Dholaks, Singing ' Bannis- The special wedding songs... with the ladies of the family n relatives one by one putting haldi on Nidhi starting from foot then arms n then forehead...

Similarly, Ashu was also sat on the chauki at his home wearing a light-cream pyjama kurta, with ladies singing banni n putting Haldi...

Functions of Haldi closed on a happy note, with Mehendi function, the next day...

Next morning, Nidhi was made to sit on one corner of the beddings on the floor, leaning to the cushions behind her... Wearing an Olive green-baby pink combination salwaar kurta, with beautiful embroidery done all over, with small green earings & her ever present gold chain in her neck were adding on to her already glowing beauty...

Soon the applying of mehendi began... Four girls all together sat on Nidhi's sides with each one taking one arm n feet, to apply mehendi...

As soon as her mehendi started, Anji, Nidhi's n Anji's cousins n friends started dancing back to back on mehendi songs from

Main hoon khush rang hina

Mehendi lagaoongi main Sajna ke naam ki

Mehendi hai rachne waali

And finally, Rohan, Anji's fianc & Anji performed on

Mehendi lagaake rakhna...

The girls applying mehendi designs asked Nidhi, as to where should they write her husbands name... That left Nidhi pondering over, if she would be able to have Ashu find his name, admist the complex designs of mehendi... Her thoughts were broken by the girl's question...

Girl: Nidhi Ji... aapko aapke pati ka naam likhwaana hai?

Nidhi thought for a moment, and answered a yes...

Till late afternoon, Nidhi's  hands, arms & uptil above the elbows & her feet were filled with exquisite Mehendi designs... Anji lovingly fed her lunch & only then, sat to get herself the mehendi done...

Nidhi was soon laid down in her bed for rest... Lond hours sitting in one position to get the mehendi done, had exhausted her... And moreover, evening was the sangeet function & hence needed some rest...

EVENING AT THE SANGEET:

The guests were made to sit on chairs on one side of teh hall at Nidhi's home & rest of the family members ie. Nidhi;s Db, baba, Ashu's baba n maa, solanki uncle n Shyama Aunty, Armaan n Avantika, Rohan n Anji n Nidhi; were made to sit on the chairs in a circle...

BB got up & stood on the floored stage & said-

" Bhaiyon aur behno... Mujhe abhi-abhi pata chala hai, ke ye sangeet sandhya, kuch khaas rakhi gayi hai... Kisi game ki tarah... Ab isko samjhaane ke liye, humaare paas, ek nahi, do nahi, teen nahi, balki chaar-chaar hosts hain... Over to u bachhon...

Soon, Armaan, Avantika, Anji n Rohan stepped on the floored stage... Seeing Armaan moving, DB mockingly cursed him-

Db: Muaa... Meri poti ke sangeet mein, ek bhi gaana tayyar nahi karne diya... Bas sabke saath milke, ek gaane par naachna sikha diya, aur ab ye, khel-khel raha hai...

Armaan gave a soft laugh over to her & stood with Rohan, while Avantika n Anji stood together...

Ar: Good Evening everybody! Main Armaan, aur ye meri saathi-mandli hain... Kyuki hum sab par Bollywood ka bhoot sawaar rehta hai, to ye sangeet sandhya bhi filmy tareeqe se hi honi chahiye... Toh kiya humne ye hai, ke Chote Sarkaar ki aankhon par humne baandh di hai patti... aur baitha diya unhe Music player ke paas... Hum sab kiss order mein baithe hain, ye unhe pata nahin hoga... ye cusion, jo Anji ke haath mein hai, wo music start hone par pass hona start hoga...

Rohan: Ji... Aur music band hoen par jiske haath mein cusion hoga, usey ek performance deni hogi...

Avatika: The twist in the tale is, ke humne sabko jodiyon mein baat diya hai... Jodiyon ko hum thodi deir mein introduce karate hain...

Anji: Aur jispar bhi cusion rukega, usey apne partner ke liye gaan bhi hoga aur dance bhi... Jo ultimately haarega, usey apne partner ke liye, ek aur special performance deni hogi...

Rohan: Toh humaari pehli Jodi hai, ek Bua 'Bhateeje ki... Col. Verma Uncle aur DB ki... DB, jo apni pyaari si poti ke liye, sab kuch chod ke, yahan aayi thi, Nidhi ko maa jaise pyaar karti hain... Aur CV, unki toh jaan hi unki bachhi mein basti hai...

DB: Lekin main toh apni Nidhi ke liye hi naachoongi... haan!

Avantika: Aur Col. Uncle aap?

CV: Haan, lag aisa raha hai ke, ye jodiyan life partners ki hain, toh main bhi apni patni ke liye perform karoonga...

Armaan was about to protest, when Avantika eyed him not to... He immediately understood what she meant...

Armaan: Toh humaari doosri Jodi hai, ek pati-patni ki, jo pichle 38 years se, ek doosre ka saath bade hi pyaar se nibha rahe hain... Ashutosh ke parents aur humare Alok Uncle& Sudha Aunty...

Anji: Humaare next couple hain, ek aisa couple, jo hansi-mazaak ke saath ek doosre ka saath dete aa rahe hain... Mere parents, Mr. Kapil Solanki & Mrs. Shyama Solanki...

Rohan: Next Jodi hain, wo jo bachpan ke friends they, aura b jeewan saathi hain... Ashutoshji ke best friends, Armaan ji n Avantika Bhaabhi...

Avantika: Humaare next couple ek bohot hi cute couple hain... Abhi toh hui inki sirf sagaai hai, lekin Nok-jhok full-on hai... Ladke ki ek hi problem hai, ke inka dil hai ke manta nahin, aur ye aate-jaate apni mangetar par pyaar barsaate hain... aur ladki ki ye problem hai, ke inhe apne mangetar par pyaar hi nahin aata... Ji nahin... Aisa hum nahin, inke mangetar kehte hain... Humaare Rohan, Aur Nidhi ki best friend Anji...

Armaan: Last, but not the least... Humaari aakhri Jodi, Dulha aur Dulhan... Badi mushkilon se mile ye do dil... Please welcome Nidhi n Ash... Ashu? Ashutosh kahan hai? Lo, jinki shaadi ka sangeet hai, wohi gaayab hain...

Amongst the commotion, Ashu appeared behind Nidhi's chair & softly sang near her ear-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmoMhMZqWs

A: Chal pyaar karegi..

Nidhi replied- Haanji-haanji...

A: Mere saath chalegi...

N: Naji-naji...

A: Arrey tu haan kar ya naa kar teri marzi soniye...

( He gestured Rohan to join him n  both sang n danced for their respective partners)

Hum tujko uthhakar le jaayenge... Doli mein bithakar le

jaayenge...

( Both Anji n Nidhi replied)

Hum ghar mein kahin chup jaayenge...

Sang tere nahin hum jaayenge...

Soon the sangeet game started... The first stop was Db...

DB: Kambakht CS... Sabse pehle mujhe hi baahar kar diya... Toh theek hai, main apni Nidhi ke liye gaaoongi... she went near Nidhi, kept her hand on Nidhi's head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ctc-VbLQg

Mehendi laa ke, Gehne paa ke..

Haai tu roke, sabko rulaake,

Savere chali jaayegi...

Tu badaa yaad aayegi...

Nidhi gave a soft smile to her DB...

Armaan: Arrey DB, kyaa aap bhi rona-dhona kar rahi hain...

The game resumed, the next station was Solanki Uncle... he stood up n went to his wife n took her hand n danced-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ZrcEp8aNU

Meri makhnaa, meri soniye, chal baliye...

Soni teri chaal soni ve...

Nachdi kamaal soni ve...

Next turn was Sudha, she sang on-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhBr3U-7Qk

Aapki nazron ne samjha... Pyaar ke kaabil mujhe...

Cv was the next one... He got pretty nostalgic & sang-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjCBH3KUfk

Tere bina zindagi se shikwa toh nahin...

Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin Zindagi toh nahin...

Nidhi immediately ran to her father with tear filled eyes & hug him tight...

Next was Armaan, & sang to his wife-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrupdvVQnpM

Tu hi meri shab hai, subah hai

Tu hi meri duniya...

Next turn was of BB & very playfully he sang clapping his hands in a Kawwali style-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNjDPsX1VQ

Ae meri Zohara Jabeen...

Tujhe ye maaloom nahin...

Tu abhi tak hai haseen...

Aur main jawaan...

Tujhpe qurbaan meri jaan meri jaan...

Next stop was Shyama Aunty who sang-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6mjORZAb3U

Bohot pyaar karte hain tumko sanam,

Qasam chahe le lo, khuda ki qasam...

Now was Rohan who sang for Anji-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1fDRhrL-U

Adaa... Aaye haai adaa...

Hosh udaaye adaa...

Karde deewaana...

Aawaara yahan dil kitne hue laapataa...

As if by luck, Next was Anji, who sang for Rohan in answer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWirtPCKco

Ye ladka haai Allah, Kaisa hai deewaana...

Kitna mushkil hai tauba, isko samjhaana...

Ke dheere-dheere dil bekaraar hota hai,

Hote-hote-hote pyaar hota hai...

Next was Avantika, who enacted-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0eDcqwNCpOk

Sajna ji vaari-vaari jaoon ji main

Tu hi toh mera sansaar hai,

Aisa mera pyaar hai...

Next was Ashu, who sang-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHPxC4fxxuA

Tere ishq mein dooba rahe, din-raat yuhi sadaa,

Mere khwaab se aankhein teri,ek pal na ho ye judaa,

Mera Naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan,

Ae kaash ke aisa bhi ek din laaye wo khudaa...

Tu hi mera-mera-mera...

So, the ultimate winner was Nidhi, who danced with Ashu n sang-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLoF4D1JWo

Phaili thi siyaah raatein,

Aaya tu subah leke,

Bewajah si zindagi mein,

Jeene ki wajah leke,

Khoya tha samundaron mein,

Tanha safeena mera,

Sahilon pe aaya hai tu jaane kis tarah leke..

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta...

Kaise hum jaane , hume kya pata..

Tu humsafar hai,

Phir kya fikar hai,

Jeene ki wajah yahi hai, jeena isi ke liye...

And as promised, Ashu sang a special song for Nidhi-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aCMKYubA1AY

Aaoge jab tum o Saajna,

Angnaa phool khilenge..

Barsega saawan(2) jhoom jhoom ke,

Do dil aise milenge...

Naina tere kajraare hain,

Naino pe hum dil hare hain.

Anjaane hi tere nainon ne,

Waade kiye kayi saare hain..

Saansi ki lay maddham chale,

Tose gaye... barsega saawan jhoom-jhoom ke...

Chanda ko taakoon raaton mein,

Hai zindagi tere haathon mein,

PAlkon pe jhilmil tare hain,

Aana bhari barssaton mein

Sapno ka jahan,

Hoga khila-khila

Barsega sawan jhoom-jhoom ke...

And on the final note, the entire family danced on-

Salaame ishk ishk...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuGVYKwW18

Finally after the dinner, it was a wrap-up of the function... Ashni standing at the window of the hall... the moonlight brought beautiful radiance on Nidhi's already glowing face... Wearing a Golden-brownish sharaara with Gold jewellery, made her look like an angel,brought straight from the heaven...

A: Nidhi, DB ko nazar utaarni aati hai?

A: Apne upar se utarwa lena...

N: Kyu? Kiski nazar lagegi mujhe?

A: Meri...

N: pyaar ki nazar bhala kabhi lagti hai?

A: Hmmm... Jab bohot intense ho, toh lag sakti hai... Kya faayda, meri dulhan, shaadi ke din beemaar pad jaaye... Aaj toh Qayamat hi dhaa rahi ho tum...

N: (Shyly) Thank you...

Their convo was interrupted By Armaan, who came near them with Avantika, Rohan & Anji...

Ar: Ashu, uncle keh rahe hai, kea b humein chalna chahiye...

( Ashutosh helplessly looked towards Nidhi)

Koi baat nahin Ashu... Bas ek din ki aur baat hai... Phir jitna chaahe, awqt saath bitaana...

Seeing the sad look on both Ashni's faces, anji chuckled n said-

" Armaanji- Avatika bhabhi, mujhe na ek gaana yaad aa raha hai, aap log bhi gaana mere saath...

And all the four sang in chorus-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKAiksubNUg 

Tumse judaa hokar, mujhe door jana hai...

Pal bhar ki judaai, Phir laut aana hai...

Sathiya... Sang rahega, tera pyaar...

Saathiya... Rang laayega, intezaar...

That same night, after smsing each other good nights & Ashu asking if she's done with her 'nazar utarwaana' & Nidhi promptlt replying a yes, Both drifted into a peaceful sleep...

NEXT EVENING:

Nidhi was been made dressed up in a magenta-Purple lehenga, with jewelleries adoring her from top to bottom... With a purple beeded Maang teeka, with Golden based purple beaded earings n  necklace, A big nath, with a purple phal on it, Hand full of purple-magenta bangles with appropriate Kade in it & finally Beautiful heavy payals & toe rings made her look a perfect bride... But more than this, the attraction was, the colour of her mehendi... Who so ever saw it, complimented her of a very-very loving husband & moreover, she herself could not help but to glance at it again n again...

There at Ashu's place, After finally doing the Aarti, Ashu wearing a very light lavender coloured Sherwani & a matching pagdi, was made to climb up the horse, with Pallavi sitting up with him...

With all the Band-Baaja, the baraat proceeded towards the wedding venue... The dancing baraatis kept grooving on one after the other songs... & finally when the baraat came to the enterance, played a dance worthy wedding number...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gDYmC_KClo

Heeriye sehra baandhke main toh aaya re...

Doli baarat bhi saath mein main toh laaya re...

Ab toh na hota hai, ek roz intezaar

Soni aaj nahin toh kal hai.

Tujko toh bas, meri honi re...

Tenu leke main jaawanga...

Dil deke main jaawanga...

After the full respected, aarti of the daamaad by Shyaama Aunty, soon the wedding rituals began, starting from Jaimaala, that was a fun filled affair as Armaan picked Ashu up & Nidhi was by Rohan... As soon as they exchanged the garlands, rose petals began showering the couple...

The wedding began with the holy chants by the pandit, the pheras were done & finally Ashu filled Nidhi's maang with sindoor n tied the 'Mangalsutra' around her neck... With the announcement of Pandit, they were declared Husband & wife...

The dinner was happening to be a hefty affair for Nidhi... The emotions arising were too overwhelming to eat much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b-VbGRFHaTc

Soon, it was time for her Bidaai... with tearful hugs n kisses, Nidhi started her journey towards a new life... A marital life- AGAIN!!!!

Comments n likes most welcome...!!!😃

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago