Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 51)

Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

TongueJust love the chap aazeen who said that this boring just love nidi baba conversation and the last part was really good But need the next chap soon as it really feel will be so interestingTongue 
Thanx Ariya... Achha! U liked it? Thanx... Will try updating soon... Hvn't started writing yet...
Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

wow!ClapClapClapgood chapter aazeen...Thanx Ena... to db maan hi gayi,haan!Yup!!! unhe toh maanna hi tha... Nidhi ki khushi se badkar aur kya hoga unke liye...tumne to kaha tha short seperation hogi...Ena, akal lagaao... Separation hua hai... Nidhi apne maaike mein reh rahi hai... Maine ye kaha tha, small separation coming up, ye kabhi nahin kaha, sad separation coming up... Look, I  kept my promise... Separation bhi kara diya, aur kisi ka dil bhi nahin toota...LOLbut the story was nice shaped! the ending wasThumbs UpThanx... shaadi me bulana,haan!LOLLOLLOLHaan-haan... Kyu nahin... English mein, U r welcome, With Family... Hindi mein, Sah-parivaar aamantrit hain... Urdu mein, Mai-Ehlo-Ayaal... Theek hai... Exclusively, tumko, 3 baar invite kar diya... will wait for the next chapter!
Havnt started writing the next chap... Lets see, when can I update next... Thanx 4 the review haan!!!
Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Nice chap again Aazeen.Thanx... Glad Ashni got the green signal for their marriage finally. Now will you get them married soon or will Ashu wait for Nidhi's therapy ?After setting her a lil bit in the hospital, then marriage, very soon... Maybe, next update mein hi... Love Ashu's understanding, how he is with Nidhi at each step. Yah!!! U'll see more of it, from the next chap, n even more, after marriage...WinkHope for the next one soon.Will try Sanya di... Abhi toh, I havnt started writing it yet...Now you must be having vacations so more time to write, isnt it?WinkNo di, my coachings have started, I am busy with it... But, things are not that worst, than I thought... My mom is not getting that strict right now, she expects me to sincerely study after my coachings, n then rest of the time, can do, whatever I want... par in sab mein hi time consume ho jaata hai...LOL
Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Wow Azeeen , I am truly liking this FF ...Thanx Sai... That means a lot...Big smileI could not comment on prev chapter sorry OuchIts ok dear... I understand... Aap vacations par thi na...? Koi baat nahin...

So Finally DB mann gayee , thank god ...I speaiclly liked Nidhi and her baba's convo , your story is shaping up really well ...Continue ji Big smileThank you... Will try writing soon...

Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

lolz.. u found it boring..Actually Manisha di, I wanted to add, quite a few more things, that I missed out in the update... N was dead tired to add anything more... It did not come up to what I thot... Bas thats y...i found it rather cute.. esp the way Nidhi misunderstood Db.. ohh.. she jst wants to get married to Ashu.. her desperation was sooo cute! Thanx Di... Cute, is the right word... But, she's yet, not fully prepared for anything further in her marriage... she still needs time to consummate her marriage...Wink

and soo finally finally thy r engaged.. grrrtt... now.. wers the treat for Ashutosh.. Dr. Nidhi?Wink Wait n watch... I'm gonna spill the raita over the whole treat...WinkLOL

Edited by Aazeen02 - 27 December 2012 at 7:03am
hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late comment Aazeen...
Awww it was such a sweet sweet update...Embarrassed
I loved it so much...Big smile
U are a wonderful writer...ClapClapClap
Plzzz update the next part soon...
Will be eagerly waiting...Day Dreaming
Ashni wedding...WOW...kab milay gi...????Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02

Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

Sorry for the late comment Aazeen...Its ok... I understand, aap bohot busy thi... kisi k saath...Embarrassed
U are a wonderful writer...ClapClapClapThanx fatimah...!!!
Plzzz update the next part soon...Will surely try...
Ashni wedding...WOW...kab milay gi...????Day Dreaming Emmm... aapki wedding se pehle...LOL... Waise soch rahi hoon, March mein rakhoon... KYa khayaal hai...???Tongue... Ab date bhi bataa hi dijiye, kab hai, Aapka Nikaah?

hilarious44

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by hilarious44

Sorry for the late comment Aazeen...Its ok... I understand, aap bohot busy thi... kisi k saath...Embarrassed
U are a wonderful writer...ClapClapClapThanx fatimah...!!!
Plzzz update the next part soon...Will surely try...
Ashni wedding...WOW...kab milay gi...????Day Dreaming Emmm... aapki wedding se pehle...LOL... Waise soch rahi hoon, March mein rakhoon... KYa khayaal hai...???Tongue... Ab date bhi bataa hi dijiye, kab hai, Aapka Nikaah?

Aazeen u are a very naughty fellow...
I wasnt busy with anyoneLOL..had gone to attend my cousins wedding...hence was off the forum...
Wedding date is not finalized yet...will tell u dont worry...Its end of march or early april...Nikah will be on day of wedding Inshallah...Embarrassed.

Aazeen02

Go to top