Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 85

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Congratulations for this new FF dear... So, my "chhota packet, bada dhamaka" sis is all set to rock the writers' world of ktlk forum... Blushing Good luck!!!

Thank you so much Tupu di... I really need it...Big smile

First of all, salam hai aapki himmat ko... pehle hi FF mein, domestic abuse jaise sensitive social issue ko chheda hai aapne... aur justice bhi poora kar rahi hai aap apni kahani ke saath... Clap
Ab woh toh waqt hi batayega, k main kitni justice kar pati hoon...Embarrassed Anyways, thanx again...Big smile 

The concept that u have chosen for ur fiction is a sad reality of thousands of innocent south-asian girls' lives who get married to NRI grooms and unfortunately get trapped as a slave and have their lives ruined... OuchCry I know ya...

Nidhi married to Jagan gave me a 10000 volt ka Zatka... seriously... Ouch  
I knew this... jagan k sath nidhi ka pair sabko jhatka dega...LOL
But, it's what the story is all about... so, I am ok with it and Jagan is already established as abusive and treacherous husband for all ktlkians. However, all the pain inflicted on my dear Nidhi - physical and emotional - rendered me all sob sob... CryCryCry Aisa kaun sa atyachaar hai yahan jo ki domestic violence ki category mein aata ho aur Nidhi ne nahi saha ho... Dead Upar se aisi barbarous kick pregnant wife ko... Shocked I swear, agar yeh jagan mere haath mein kabhi aaya to dekh lena, woh haal karungi uska ki naani ki naani yaad aa jayegi usko... Angry

I know, its really provoking... Pehle mann kiya tha ke Nidhi ko Provoked movie ki Aishwarya Rai bana doon... saara kaam tamaam ho jaayega... lekin fir nidhi would have landed up behind the bars... Phir meri kahani ka kya hota???LOL Isliye jagan ko police k hawale kar diya...LOL

Aazeenji... meri 1 request hai aapse: Jaise hi Nidhi ko hosh aaye, usko iss jagan ke khilaf bayan dilwana...Jo hukum mere aaqa...! 

yeh nahi ki aadarsh bharatiy naari aur Devi banker chup rahe... Waise toh mujhe andaza hai ki aisa nahi hoga coz Nidhi was shown very determined to escape from Jagan's cage but phir bhi mere man mein jo baat aai woh maine likh di...
No ways is nidhi going to b that adarsh kind of a wife in this respect... She has way too much suffered bcoz of him... so deffo she wanna leave him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Loved to see Nidhi as a pediatrician and with a very nice and caring family and Anji like friend in India.
...Big smile...

What I liked most is she talking to her baby to pray for their safe escape and staying determined to break free of his tortures...She has her baby only to talk to na... aur kaun hai uska sahara wahan... So, she's sharing her grieves with her baby...SmileCry

thank God, she had some monies & her passport was within her reach only - Jagan hadnt taken it away and put it in the lock-box... Smile This was a last minute addition... warna uska ghar se nikalna b bematlab ho jata, agar na uske paas uska passport hota n na hi paise... I'll use them, in future... wait n watch...Big smile
Jagan's behaviour and dialogue were really abhorrent but pathetically true to reality... Dead Such abusive and tyrant people can show such atrocities only... Angry Hmmm... I know... I guess, aise hi kuch kehte honge aise log... I hope, I didnt go overboard there with the dialogues...Confused

I dont see much chances of survival of the fetus... unless u r offering us a medical miracle Big smile Whatever u decide is upto u and I am with u in any option u choose: termination or continuation of Nidhi's pregnancy.
That kick scene, is the real life incident of the maid we had, years back... unke husband bhi drink karke aate thhey, unhe bohot maarte thhey... she too was preggy, when unke hubby ne unko aise hi kick kiya tha... unfortunately, along with, losing her baby, the sad news that followed was, she could never be a mother... I mean, she could never conceive... ye fic likhte waqt, mujhe wohi aunty yaad aa gayi, n maine unke hi jaisa incident likha tha...

Ashutosh would be the Godsend now... huh?? Really liked her in-laws and Jethji - Ashutoshji's arrival at the perfect moment and why their arrival will be revealed in next chapter I hope. But, who called the cops? Some neighbour or Ashu and her in-laws themselves? Answers to these questions, in the next part...Big smile

Awaiting next part... plz. try to update soon!!! Haan behen... I'm trying to write the next part...Confused... 1st part likhte waqt, mujhe realise nahi hua, k what I'm inviting 4 myself...D'ohDead... By God, searching here n there, what to do, itna homework apni padhai mein bhi nahi kiya...LOL

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review... indeed the longest one...LOL

loads of love...
Aaz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Hi,azeen.! kaise ho?
Hi Ena...! M fyn sweety..! Aap kaisi ho? N how r ur exams going on...?
Happy to see u wid a ff.Thanx yaa... It was really nice buss jagan ko nidhi ki pati k roop mein accha nehi laga. Bt ashu agaya to no tension.Yup... I know, aap sab ko jagan nahi pasand aaya... aur aana bhi nahi chahiye...Wink... yup Ashu aa toh gaya hai, But, his way is not easy too... Ashu hai toh zaroor lekin wo kya kar paayega, ye depend karta hai...Update fast Smile Trying hard...!Big smile
Thanx 4 the review...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

All the best for your new FF...but not too many troubles please...
Thank you Anjani ji... Let her come out of the pain first.. The path is but obviously tough, But, waqt aane par shayad thoda aasaan ho jaaye...

ttrocks

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
inteha ho gayi... intezaar ki...aazeen !!!!LOL wen are u updating ???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandiniboseshreyalvishraAazeen02ttrocks

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

Sabr ka phal Inshallah, meetha hoga... so, sabr karo...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZeeshreyalvishrattrocks

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

hahaLOL okay... i am ready to wait patiently provided the chapter is super long ...Wink

nandiniboseAazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aazeen02

hahaLOL okay... i am ready to wait patiently provided the chapter is super long ...Wink
Zara baby... Dont expect me, to b libra, turags, acheiver, dr. malvika, cool_sk, or sujatha. rao, or any of the fic writers...Big smile I shall never promise 4 a super long update... Meri capacity nahi hai itna lamba likhne ki... Aur jab likhna hoga, toh likh bhi doongi...LOL

nandiniboseZedZee

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
OK guys... koi jaaga hua hai kya? My next chap is ready... only left with a little of editing work... Post karoon kya?

ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top