Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 85

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hey azeen... when can we expect the next chapter ??? plzz update soon na... really eager to read on...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyalvishraAazeen02ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Congratulations for this new FF dear... So, my "chhota packet, bada dhamaka" sis is all set to rock the writers' world of ktlk forum... Blushing Good luck!!!

First of all, salam hai aapki himmat ko... pehle hi FF mein, domestic abuse jaise sensitive social issue ko chheda hai aapne... aur justice bhi poora kar rahi hai aap apni kahani ke saath... Clap The concept that u have chosen for ur fiction is a sad reality of thousands of innocent south-asian girls' lives who get married to NRI grooms and unfortunately get trapped as a slave and have their lives ruined... OuchCry

Nidhi married to Jagan gave me a 10000 volt ka Zatka... seriously... Ouch But, it's what the story is all about... so, I am ok with it and Jagan is already established as abusive and treacherous husband for all ktlkians. However, all the pain inflicted on my dear Nidhi - physical and emotional - rendered me all sob sob... CryCryCry Aisa kaun sa atyachaar hai yahan jo ki domestic violence ki category mein aata ho aur Nidhi ne nahi saha ho... Dead Upar se aisi barbarous kick pregnant wife ko... Shocked I swear, agar yeh jagan mere haath mein kabhi aaya to dekh lena, woh haal karungi uska ki naani ki naani yaad aa jayegi usko... Angry Aazeenji... meri 1 request hai aapse: Jaise hi Nidhi ko hosh aaye, usko iss jagan ke khilaf bayan dilwana... yeh nahi ki aadarsh bharatiy naari aur Devi banker chup rahe... Waise toh mujhe andaza hai ki aisa nahi hoga coz Nidhi was shown very determined to escape from Jagan's cage but phir bhi mere man mein jo baat aai woh maine likh di...

Loved to see Nidhi as a pediatrician and with a very nice and caring family and Anji like friend in India. What I liked most is she talking to her baby to pray for their safe escape and staying determined to break free of his tortures... thank God, she had some monies & her passport was within her reach only - Jagan hadnt taken it away and put it in the lock-box... Smile Jagan's behaviour and dialogue were really abhorrent but pathetically true to reality... Dead Such abusive and tyrant people can show such atrocities only... Angry

I dont see much chances of survival of the fetus... unless u r offering us a medical miracle Big smile Whatever u decide is upto u and I am with u in any option u choose: termination or continuation of Nidhi's pregnancy. Ashutosh would be the Godsend now... huh?? Really liked her in-laws and Jethji - Ashutoshji's arrival at the perfect moment and why their arrival will be revealed in next chapter I hope. But, who called the cops? Some neighbour or Ashu and her in-laws themselves?

Awaiting next part... plz. try to update soon!!!

Edited by ttrocks - 18 November 2012 at 3:30am

ZedZeeshreyalvishraAazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

hey azeen... when can we expect the next chapter ??? plzz update soon na... really eager to read on...Big smile
zara, its been whole day, roaming around the city with my mommy... Hell tired rite now, hv to reach home, n then hv 2 go 2 one of the family frnd's home... Dont know, wen m I gonna sit n write... But, jald se jald post krne ki koshish karungi... Theek hai?

ZedZeeshreyalvishrattrocks

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hey Aazeen it is such intresting FF with message and it was just fantastic and the way you write it all the words you used it touches my heart...would love to read its next chapter so please post next chapter soon...:):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02ttrocks

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Ok guys... I really have no strength to sit n write the next chap right now.. n have to leave for some1s home... will try posting a new fic dat I hv already written... m really sorry guys...

ZedZeettrocks

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hi,azeen.! kaise ho?
Happy to see u wid a ff. It was really nice buss jagan ko nidhi ki pati k roop mein accha nehi laga. Bt ashu agaya to no tension. Update fast Smile

Aazeen02ttrocks

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Guys, I know, Jagan being Nidhi's husband, is very-very annoying... But, I gave him this character, becoz of his image preset in mind... I know, I could have put rohan or amar as her hubby, but both of them wont fit the criteria of such a violent monster... Atleast, main imagine nai kar paa rahi thi... Another option cud have been BAJRANGI... But, m absolutely sure, there is no question abt dat... Wo toh main karti hi nahi... Jagan is going to be out of the picture soon (but not b4 sending him to his right place...)
    So, tension karo gul... N relax... Will start writing the next chap, so may b can post at night...

Tc guys...
Aazeen...

Pooja_0910Ena292ttrocks

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_0910

Hey Aazeen it is such intresting FF with message and it was just fantastic and the way you write it all the words you used it touches my heart...would love to read its next chapter so please post next chapter soon...:):)
Thanx so much pooja...Big smile will try posting soon...

Pooja_0910ZedZee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top