Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 85

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
He tried to convince her so much that she will hit ...she did not listen and finally slapped him????
Lovely update...the story is very interesting...can't wait for next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Jo Hua Usey Bhool Ja:Ch13(Epilogue)Pg:78,Question Pg83 (Page 25)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Aazeen just fabulous chap dear.So Ashutosh lastly confessed his love toward Nidhi.I love this silent Ashutosh.They both girls were horrible yaar! sachi.but loved the way you decribed the whole concept and Ashutosh" journey of hating the girls was fabulous.keep it up dear.Nidhi slapped Ashutosh,bec she is nervous.woh ek haadse se gujar chuki hai,dusra dhokha nahi khana chahti.waiting got the next chap ClapStar

Aazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Great update Aazeen...just one small request though...separate the conversations in different lines so that we know who is saying what... I'll take care of it... Actually, mummy se bohot bach-bach kar update likh tha, isliye, ye sab corrections nahi kar paayi... But, I realised it too, that convos bohot bade-bade ho gaye thhey... But, I always take care to put different inverted commas after one person ends what he/she says... Thats for sure...Big smile Baaki toh I'll take care of it...Big smile

Nice song selection..winking thumbs up smiley Thank you Di... That was the title track of my ficdancing to music emoticon... Fortunately, It applied to both of them...

finally Ashu ko bhi ek flashback hain...good that his heart was not involved though...

you brought their argument very well...huge thumbs up smiley sweet thank you smiley

cool Ashu ne confess bhi kardiya... Ji... Sabke mann maafik kar diya...

and Nidhi slapped him??giggling emoticon
 OMG!!! But i wonder...did she slap him because he said i love u or because he didn't say it sooner?? before her marriage to Jagan and all that...yellow smiley confused smiley    embarrassed smile smiley Hum kuuuchhh nahhhiii bolegaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

when is the next update??eyebrow wiggle smiley Next update, may be next week???girl poking out tongue emoticon
Achha, suja di, ek baat bataiye, did u really enjoy reading it??? Emmm u know, y I'm asking you... Did it sound boring kind of... Any where?

Any ways, thanks a lot for your review...Big smile

deepali.rock

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss97

cont soon pl
Will do so...Big smile... But buddy, thats it? Nothing about the update?

ssss97

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

OMG what an amazing update that was...Clapanimated thank you smiley
Ashu's past...Nidhi-Ashu convo...Then the last scene...WOW...Clap
Slap?????why???Confused
What next???
Plzzz dont make us wait for long...
Plzzz make it quick...Embarrassed
Thanx Fatima... All the questions in the next update...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97hilarious44

ssss97

Goldie

ssss97

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by sss97

cont soon pl
Will do so...Big smile... But buddy, thats it? Nothing about the update?

hey it at thats all actually enjoyed glued to it waiting to see ashu n nidhis reaction plll cont soon when will the next part come???

Aazeen02

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

He tried to convince her so much that she will hit ...she did not listen and finally slapped him????
Lovely update...the story is very interesting...can't wait for next update...
signboard thank you smiley Next update, will anwer all ur questions...Big smile

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Wow what a chapter Aazeen...Fantastic...I think Shivika is real sister of Jagan dono ke dono psycho hai hehe:) I like AshNi's bonding and their little conversation it showed how comfertable she is with him but now after confessing his love for her dont know how she gonna take it as for now she slapped him oh my poor Ashu:) can understand her state of mind so no probs:)
Eagerly waiting for next one as story getting intresting mode...And not to forget you have written it beautifuly...enjoyed it:):)

Aazeen02

Post Reply New Post

Go to top