Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank u loads di 4 the review... I love u loads...

You are so sweet dear!!          

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry yaar, kal se i am really busy with my assignments and all. Raat ko thak kar so gyi. Aaj bhi full day college. And abhi bhi bahut saare assignments bache hain karne ke liye, which needs to be submitted by tomorrow. And tension mat le, pehle tere review dungi, then manisha di ka and then sujatha di ka. Sorry for keeping u waiting, but cant help it, abhi bhi kaam kar rhi hun.
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aazeen,have read it bt can't able to give proper review! Will b back with that tomorrow!
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thats great to know, u liked my update... Thanks Arushi😃
U are most welcome😃

Yess!!!! Nidhi is also suffering at the end... But, u know, I had wanted, that she should not surrender to make love with him in guilt, but out of willingness... I hope, I'm able to justify on tht point...

u did an amazing job with that👏  . hem as a different couple and i'd say unique as well👍🏼 
the "thank you" dialogue of nidhi was amazing👏                 Chalo achha hai, u iked that ultimate dialogue... 
😃
Oh My God!!!! Thats such a huge compliment... Continuing writing,I'm a lil skeptical abt that... I have to get back with my studies yaar... Lets just see, when can that be possible...😳

Chalo koi baat nahi studies are more important...but would to read further from u wenever u write😊shall be eagerly waiting for the epilogue Abhi tak likhna shuru nahi kiya hai... But everything is clear in my mind to write... Just need to pen it 
Shall be waiting...pls do that soon😃

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What an awesome ending to a beautiful and 
moving story Aazeen.
You have done an awesome job with this FF.
I know that the subject was a very tough one
but you have managed to do a wonderful job,
with all aspects of the story, Medical, emotional, physical, and mental.
Great attention to detail and facts.
Aazeen, I love your Ashutosh, and his love concern and patience for his Nidhi.
The way he waits for her to give the go ahead in all aspects of their relationship
was beautifully portrayed.
I loved your FF. and Am waiting eagerly for the epilog.
on a job well done, and also on the completion of your FF.
deepali.rock thumbnail
UPDATING IN PARTS,DONT READ UNTIL I PM U

CHAPTER 12 REVIEW

Hi aazeen,

First of all accept my heartfelt apologies for being this late, u already know the reasons na.

"WOW" is the one word appreciation for this last chap. The progress and all was really smooth yet had the right pace. Must say that u should try your hand at writing in the life that lays ahead. Kudos to you for that superb delivery and performance of your FF. Will wait for the epilogue, and plz make it a long one.

Now moving onto the detailed part, here u go:

-First of all that ceremonial grahpravesh, complete with all rituals, the rice kalash and red colour water caught my eye. I have always loved these rituals, personally these are very dear to me. It was a simple sweet one which i enjoyed thoroughly. Thank you for putting that in.

-Nidhi won that ring finding competition. Aww, that was really a tender touch to the scenario, it must have actually boosted nidhi's confidence na, that she has an upper hand in this relationship along with a caring life partner. I mean it must have given her positivity ahead of her new life.

-Mallika staying back with nidhi to reassure her was very refreshing. As in be it in serial or in other FF's anji always used to stay back. I know that mallika here had a special purpose as her councillor, but her first purpose was to offer assurance as a friend to nidhi, a dear one to her. Must say that it was a small but beautiful addition to this scenario. It appealed to me a lot.

-Nidhi's anxiety and inhibitions owing to her previous experience was very natural. In this one line, could again relate to nidhi's pain and suffering. And i guess that's ur speciality as a writer, that u can bring out the required level of intensity in such a small scene.

-I have said this time and again that Ashu is a gem, and am saying that again. He is truly priceless. If nidhi is the fighter in here, Ashu is her knight in shining armour and much more. His understanding of nidhi got a whole new dimension. Kudos to u for shaping up his character so well.

-Ashu leaving the door unlocked and taking nidhi's permission to lock it up was an awesome scene. Ashu making nidhi comfortable enough was so Ashu like. Love him for such tiny miny things.

-Ashu arranging a deewan bed in the room was very perceptive on his part. Nidhi was great here. Wanting to share the bed with ashu and trusting him with her heart and soul was superb. She surely has come a long way from her past. Now only a few steps need to be taken, that would redefine their relationship in a whole new way. Her fears have taken a backseat, letting her enjoy her new found bliss with an equally blissful companion.

-The cushion scene between Ashni reiterates all the above said things. It was actually another thoughtful and impactful scene on ur part, especially the duvet sharing.

A MONTH LATER:

-Their life has progressed just like a normal couple. Really liked this development. No hint of any discomfort. Bingo perfomance in this aspect too. Vaise do u like bingo or lays??😆

-Ashu's concern and worry for nidhi and her health was utterly butterly delicious. Nidhi's concern for her saasu ma was great. She also managed to calm ashu down. Single stroke pe do nishane laga diye aapne to, aur nishana zaraa bhi nhi chooka.

FEW DAYS LATER:

-Ashu throwing his arms and legs over Nidhi in his sleep was so so romantic. I was actually wary of nidhi's reaction here, but her response made me jump up and down with happiness. That positive response to the intimacy was super cool. Liked it that u developed their relation in bits and pieces in this aspect too. Their hugs transported me to my dreamy world. Ashu grabbing her tightly was just fab. Really liked that lovestruck part.

6 MONTHS LATER:

-Beautiful portrayal of the life ahead. Regular life of husband wife was so very cute, especially the morning scenes. I am glad that nidhi pulled through her bad phase.

-Nidhi's pain while narrating the pregnancy part was very evident. Ashu's assurance and soothing touch was very impactful.

-Finally the ultimate union was just FAB. Especially the unique touch u gave it, the rose and the aalta were just so different and refreshing. And you didnt miss out on the hotness quotient either.

-Ashu took care of the clothing to keep Nidhi at comfort was great thinking on his part.

The ultimate chapter was actually worth it. Ab samajh aaya why i didnt give a lil review, because i wanted to give a long one which u actually deserve.

Waiting for the epilogue.Edited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
DONT READ NOW.

CHAPTER 11 REVIEW

Hi aazeen,

This chapter as you said yourself was a complete musical update, and it must have required extra hardwork, as in putting in the right song sequences at the right time in sync with the whole chapter. I applaud you for that.

-Nidhi's gudguddi reaction was hilarious. Learnt a new formula that,
Nervousness + Excitement=Gudguddi. That was just too too good. Ashu truly says that Nidhi is priceless, aaj to prove bhi ho gya. From where did you get this scene??

-Ashuji wants to be called as Ashutosh by Nidhi, not bad haan, infact very good. Was actually waiting for this scene to unfold.

-The partners in life, being equals part was superb. Loved it. Just a small word but such a huge impact. Mutual respect was equally important aspect. Kudos to u yaar. Abhi ke liye to ashutosh, but try and include a sweet name in epilogue.

-The beauty sleep and dark circles part was cute. Ashu is a sweetheart.

-The haldi ceremony came and went by very smoothly. It actually holds a lot of importance, as i had seen during my sister's wedding.

-Mehendi ceremony has always been my personal favourite but agreed that it causes lots of exhaustion.

-Nidhi writing Ashu's name in her mehendi was such a sweet and lovely act. Her mehendi must have come out really dark na??

-Anji feeding Nidhi with her own hands was such a sisterly act. More than friends, they are sisters to each other na. You brought in anji's presence very well. These tits and bits that you add, add on to the special touch of your FF.

-Aah, the sangeet ceremony. Dancing and all is my all time favourite. Sangeet is the dhamaal part of every wedding.

-Musical chair style sangeet was something new. It was just fantastic. Loved it. Also the host mandali were really good. The jodi's were just great. Ye musical chairs khelne ka idea kahan se aaya?? All in all really enjoyed the sangeet sandhya. And must say gave equal screen presence to everyone in here.

-Nazar utaarna part was just fab. Kya kya scenes likhti hain aap aazeen begum, ekdum mashallah. Ashu ji bade acche lage humein is scene mein.

-Your description of ashu and nidhi's wedding attires were just fab. Dono qayaamat dha rahe hain. Such a droolsome couple.

-Wedding rituals being performed amidst the hulla bulla. Enjoyed it. Especially the jaimala. The mangulsutra and sindoor were the completion. Finally both are married.

Their marital life is waiting for them. Thank you for such a heartwarming update.

I know that i am very late, and i hope that you are not angry   anymore.

Love ya.
DeepaliEdited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago
ssss97 thumbnail
hi when is the epilogue coming? waiting for it
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sss97

hi when is the epilogue coming? waiting for it

Bas updating in few mins...
deepali.rock thumbnail