Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very emotional Aazeen.😭

U have touched on a very sensitive and 
Concerning aspect of humanity.
Felt very bad and sad, and angry for Nidhi being hurt like that.
I hope her Baby is ok.  I am so glad
Ashutosh and the parents came in time.
plz update.  you have left off at a huge Cliffhanger.πŸ˜ƒ

on the whole very well writtenπŸ‘
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great concept di... really interesting...
plz continue...eager to read what happens next...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Libra

Very emotional Aazeen.😭

U have touched on a very sensitive and 
Concerning aspect of humanity.
Felt very bad and sad, and angry for Nidhi being hurt like that.
I hope her Baby is ok.  I am so glad
Ashutosh and the parents came in time.
plz update.  you have left off at a huge Cliffhanger.πŸ˜ƒ

on the whole very well writtenπŸ‘

Do u really feel, that getting that hard a kick, n then falling down the entire staircase(mind it,its not 2-3 stairs, but a long huge SC... ) would really save that lil-tiny life??

and as for ashu n his parents coming there... agin there's a reason behind it... will disclose it in the next chap... will have to pen it down... I know, what to write, but need it to type it...

Btw, thanx 4 the comment...
Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Nice topic...I always feel very strongly against domestic violence.

Will Nidhi lose her child...are Ashni going to be together like Salil Ankola and Renuka in Kora Kagaz?

Thank u vidishaa di, m glad u liked it... par maine kora kagaz nahi dekhi... so no idea, what u r referring to...πŸ˜•
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

great concept di... really interesting...

plz continue...eager to read what happens next...

thnx zara... really glad, u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Do u really feel, that getting that hard a kick, n then falling down the entire staircase(mind it,its not 2-3 stairs, but a long huge SC... ) would really save that lil-tiny life??

and as for ashu n his parents coming there... agin there's a reason behind it... will disclose it in the next chap... will have to pen it down... I know, what to write, but need it to type it...

Btw, thanx 4 the comment...

I know a woman who fell two flights of stairs, being pushed by her husbands feet as he followed her down. (i know very filmy, but its real, and the truth)  she was three months pregnant.  Her baby is 5 years old today.  Beautiful little boy.  Totally healthy.  She was on bed rest though for the rest of her pregnancy.  Stranger things than this have been known to happen.  world is full of miracles.
Hubby is doing 10-20 on attempted murder.
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra

I know a woman who fell two flights of stairs, being pushed by her husbands feet as he followed her down. (i know very filmy, but its real, and the truth) she was three months pregnant. Her baby is 5 years old today. Beautiful little boy. Totally healthy. She was on bed rest though for the rest of her pregnancy. Stranger things than this have been known to happen. world is full of miracles.
Hubby is doing 10-20 on attempted murder.

Uffo!!! God save that lady n her kid ... But, m writing no miracles here... I have something in mind to mould the story into... Will look melodramatic, I guess, but I wanted her to come out of her misery at first... U'll know in the next update, when she'll reach the hospital... Other than those kick, n earlier hurts, she has got other hurts due to that fall, n I have already written in the chap, she is malnutritioned n all, n to top all over it, she is real traumatised... Bas uspe ek baar mein saare musibaton ke pahad todne ke baad, u'll see the justification of the title...
    Oops! It seems, I have almost revealed my Part2... Heheha...

Look Anu Aunty... I dont have the better sense of understanding like u... M still in my growing times... Main cheezon ko itni gehraayi se nahin samjh sakti... Isliye, I always try to be on general terms as far as writing fics are concerned... I leave the sense onto the reader... Mujhe ye bhi nahi pata, k which months of pregnancy, tend to be more vulnerable to MC... So I left it as few months... I had no strength to sit n google... N then search... Please, give me the liberty of my unawareness... Think me as a kid, correct me, where I went wrong, but plz dont expect me to b absolutely correct... M really sorry if, in case, m going in some wrong direction... Do let me know...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
thnx dear... Glad u liked it... Will try updating asap... Thanx again for ur comment...
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Uffo!!! God save that lady n her kid ... But, m writing no miracles here... I have something in mind to mould the story into... Will look melodramatic, I guess, but I wanted her to come out of her misery at first... U'll know in the next update, when she'll reach the hospital... Other than those kick, n earlier hurts, she has got other hurts due to that fall, n I have already written in the chap, she is malnutritioned n all, n to top all over it, she is real traumatised... Bas uspe ek baar mein saare musibaton ke pahad todne ke baad, u'll see the justification of the title...
    Oops! It seems, I have almost revealed my Part2... Heheha...

Look Anu Aunty... I dont have the better sense of understanding like u... M still in my growing times... Main cheezon ko itni gehraayi se nahin samjh sakti... Isliye, I always try to be on general terms as far as writing fics are concerned... I leave the sense onto the reader... Mujhe ye bhi nahi pata, k which months of pregnancy, tend to be more vulnerable to MC... So I left it as few months... I had no strength to sit n google... N then search... Please, give me the liberty of my unawareness... Think me as a kid, correct me, where I went wrong, but plz dont expect me to b absolutely correct... M really sorry if, in case, m going in some wrong direction... Do let me know...

you misunderstood Aazeen.  My comments were in answer to your question whether a tiny life in the womb can possibly survive that kind of trauma.  Just telling you that is is possible. thats all.
What you write and how you carry your story forward is up to you.  You are the writer, and creator here.  Its your baby.  Its all up to you.
We all do the best we can, with what ever knowledge, whether a little or a lot, good or bad, whatever we have.
As for your growing times.  Well don't be in so much of a hurry, you will definitely grow up in good time, and will understand and know, and also hopefully understand all the complexities of life.  I wish I was still,  as innocent andcould think like you.  Kaaash... 
But, c'est la vie ...

But you have the makings for a good story. cant wait to read the next part.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
@ Anu Aunty, m really so-so-so-so sorry...! I really didnt mean to misbehave, or misinterpret u... N m again sorry for misinterpreting u... May b I was way too sleepy to keep sense of what u were saying... I hope, I can b 4given...

Baaki I'll tak 2 u in pm...

Sorry again,if in any manner I did said wrong, or hurted u...

Love u...
Aazeen...