Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i really dont understand still y they have taken 8 yr leap in HD ??????????????Confusedguysss wn story is like other saas bahu show 2 wives n 2 husbands type wali???? Dead
first i thought they wanted to add sameer n diwan family trak after leap so that sam ki jail punishment puri ho jayegi after 8 yrs so took 8 yr leap in show but till now uska mandy uske kid ka sign tak nahin dikhaya Confusedshow me useless sweta MK melodrama drag kar rahe hai...instead they should  would have shown zara/indra coming n proved  as indra  back n  showing her n her saas simmi relation khalbali type saas bahu drama in  indra style in diwan house ...just bored of sweta MK indu trak... SleepySleepySleepyn watching SN all time.Sleepy
i really wish/like  to see indra living with rishi n her daughter indu in diwan house n both the hitlers kar rahi hai  naak me dum  to sam n simmiLOLwill be fun to watchLOLBig smileLOL

if HD stays on air 4 more time after dec then cvs shuld end present trak with zara ka indu sudharo abiyaan +proved as rishi shrimatiji...then start the show with diwan family story with inshu going there to live with themBig smileBig smilen bring back mandy too with sam kid otherwise wats the use of bringing 8 yr leap ??/kya sirf indu se bade bade mature vulgure dialogues bulwane ke liye 8 yr leap liya tha?????Angry

Edited by tabu31noor - 17 November 2012 at 8:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanmanali65SweetiShobhyFavouriteofallpalingenesisadinats07Ranjinikishansynic-Neha04-PeraltaGarrantyloveinshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y 8 year leap???????" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Tabu wohi toh! Ab yeh Zara Rishi romance mein Indu bhi haddi lagne lagi hain!ROFLROFLKaise accommodate karengi Ila Zara Rishi fans ke demands and juggle dis very unlikeable Choti Hitler?ROFLROFLSach much yeh leap ka idea is a waste!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhisynicPeraltaGarrantyloveinshi

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Tabu wohi toh! Ab yeh Zara Rishi romance mein Indu bhi haddi lagne lagi hain!ROFLROFLKaise accommodate karengi Ila Zara Rishi fans ke demands and juggle dis very unlikeable Choti Hitler?ROFLROFLSach much yeh leap ka idea is a waste!LOL

really i m hating this leap yaar total waste  everytime i m pissed of wn i hear indu voice n wordsDeadDeadiss liye leap tha???to tolerate such a brat kid infact usse kid kahna kids ka upmaan hogaAngryLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishansynicpalingenesisloveinshiPeraltaGarranty

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Main toh channel badal deti thi when they used to show these 3 creatures: MK, Doctor Aunty and dis brat!LOL Ab toh HD online hi dekhti hoon toh fast forward ka option hain...thank god!WinkROFLWaise aajkal ke kids kahaan kids hotein hain Tabu? 9 10 saal ki umar mein girlfriend aur boyfriend banatein hain aajkal ke yeh bachhe! D'ohSo maybe Ila is trying to show all dis but as usual in her hatke ulta way!ROFLROFL

Edited by luminos3 - 17 November 2012 at 8:10am

princessruhiRanjinikishansynicPeraltaGarrantyloveinshi

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Main toh channel badal deti thi when they used to show these 3 creatures: MK, Doctor Aunty and dis brat!LOL Ab toh HD online hi dekhti hoon toh fast forward ka option hain...thank god!WinkROFLWaise aajkal ke kids kahaan kids hotein hain Tabu? 9 10 saal ki umar mein girlfriend aur boyfriend banatein hain aajkal ke yeh bachhe! D'ohSo maybe Ila is trying to show all dis but as usual in her hatke ulta way!ROFLROFL

may b writer illaji ke bachche aise hi honge aur unse phuchte honge mom u r late  aap ka chakkar chal raha hai kya??????
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesissynicPeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
actually i dont understand it either Confused if you go to see it now

after all these problems sort out also what are we gonna have i mean indu interuppting them every single time since they have newly fallen in love all over again LOL

i also dont see why shwteha was kept after leap there was no need of it

the unlikely characterization of rishi not speaking to his daughter when everyone knows he was treated the same by his parents and would never do it to his kid too

but ila to ila hai complicate everything so that the story streches ROFL

diwans seems a lost cause now Ouch
i will always regret they never showed daddy d vs ricky
daddy d would have been epic only from what we have heard of him

but ila ila indira ki problems se fursat mile toh na

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhiRanjinikishanpalingenesissynic

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

may b writer illaji ke bachche aise hi honge aur unse phuchte honge mom u r late  aap ka chakkar chal raha hai kya??????
ROFL

ROFL Oh My God! ROFL No wonder Ila kangaal ho chuki hain...tijori se aur dimaag se bhi!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessruhisynicPeraltaGarranty

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

actually i dont understand it either Confused if you go to see it now

after all these problems sort out also what are we gonna have i mean indu interuppting them every single time since they have newly fallen in love all over again LOL

i also dont see why shwteha was kept after leap there was no need of it

the unlikely characterization of rishi not speaking to his daughter when everyone knows he was treated the same by his parents and would never do it to his kid too

but ila to ila hai complicate everything so that the story streches ROFL

diwans seems a lost cause now Ouch
i will always regret they never showed daddy d vs ricky
daddy d would have been epic only from what we have heard of him

but ila ila indira ki problems se fursat mile toh na

really ab to HD ka trade mark wo indra ka song banta hai show me 4 zara now...zindagi ek jung hai...indu se ab hum sab tung  haiROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by tabu31noor - 17 November 2012 at 8:19am

RanjinikishanpalingenesissynicloveinshiPeraltaGarranty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.