Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Confession I need JJKN support!! (Page 2)

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Come on Peaches admit...u know u were bored cuz there was no Armu on the show!!!  Wink  There is no show without him!  Tongue

As for me, I missed the show...I always read the update, watch the show and then almost always watch the repeat.  Reading QB's update I realized I didn't miss much, but I have to agree with you, Peaches, this Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai is catching my attention, but alas I missed that too!  Argh!!!!

Oh, my there was no Armu on yesterday's show...he better come back with a bang.  He needs to make up for it...he needs to do that one story by Devil Drivers!!  Tongue  Yeah! 

HI JP,

Wow, you were out for a bit and I figured you were haveing a bad case of JWS..... JJKN withdrawal syndrome. 

Dude that show Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai is amazing!  There is so much chemistry in the show my TV is sizzling, I see smoke coming out of it!!!!

My TV used to do that with JJKN but not any more!

Armaan come back with a bang???/..., that's after he snaps out of it!! Wacko The only bang I keep hearing is my head hitting the wall. Wacko

Welcome back!

Peaches

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I too find kaisa yeh pyaar hai interesting at least till date!!Smile
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

well me too have to confess !!!!!!!!!!!!

same syndrome !!!!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL.....been there ,done that peaches. the fact is there is no logic to the whole show and no story....how people stand it is a surprise to me.we have a casanova who turned one woman guy(but he is still chasing women...only now it is one instead of many. his attitude towards rest of life is unchanged.).we have a simpleton without backbone turned into mindless barbie like zombie who has no substance or will power(she goes to take revenge which was silly to start with but her mentor has to remind her about her aim and plight of family countinuosly. makes me wonder if she ever cares for anyone other than herself) we have a millionaire(or is it billionaire) who is supposedly a pioneer turned into regular doormat for a girl with doormat like personality.he eats up all the humiliation without a second thought trying to achieve god knows what(his time would be better spent in even some other mundane silly activity). we have a best friend whose only ambition in life seems to be to pull out his childhood friend from mess and get beaten/humiliated by her father.he has no desire to achieve anything for himself despite his talents.we have a spoilt halfcrazed scorned hieress who is trying to hold everything together but almost always ends up doing the wrong thing.(apparently the she does not know when to quit and walk away from impending disaster) and we have a pair of careless , helpless parents who see thier lifetime's work being thrown down the drain by thier only son but they still have to come to terms with the truth and have to cut that son off untill he comes to his senses.worst of all , we are supposed to see all this for an another year.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

LOLLOLLOL.....been there ,done that peaches. the fact is there is no logic to the whole show and no story....how people stand it is a surprise to me.we have a casanova who turned one woman guy(but he is still chasing women...only now it is one instead of many. his attitude towards rest of life is unchanged.).we have a simpleton without backbone turned into mindless barbie like zombie who has no substance or will power(she goes to take revenge which was silly to start with but her mentor has to remind her about her aim and plight of family countinuosly. makes me wonder if she ever cares for anyone other than herself) we have a millionaire(or is it billionaire) who is supposedly a pioneer turned into regular doormat for a girl with doormat like personality.he eats up all the humiliation without a second thought trying to achieve god knows what(his time would be better spent in even some other mundane silly activity). we have a best friend whose only ambition in life seems to be to pull out his childhood friend from mess and get beaten/humiliated by her father.he has no desire to achieve anything for himself despite his talents.we have a spoilt halfcrazed scorned hieress who is trying to hold everything together but almost always ends up doing the wrong thing.(apparently the she does not know when to quit and walk away from impending disaster) and we have a pair of careless , helpless parents who see thier lifetime's work being thrown down the drain by thier only son but they still have to come to terms with the truth and have to cut that son off untill he comes to his senses.worst of all , we are supposed to see all this for an another year.

Boy PJ, you summed that up pretty well....LOL 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
whew!!! Finally I was able to get in!!

All I gotta say Peaches is that it seems apparent that all your
boredom will fade with tonight's episode!   Tongue

My eyes nearly rolled out of my head reading QB's update!!

Tongue
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

LOLLOLLOL.....been there ,done that peaches. the fact is there is no logic to the whole show and no story....how people stand it is a surprise to me.we have a casanova who turned one woman guy(but he is still chasing women...only now it is one instead of many. his attitude towards rest of life is unchanged.).we have a simpleton without backbone turned into mindless barbie like zombie who has no substance or will power(she goes to take revenge which was silly to start with but her mentor has to remind her about her aim and plight of family countinuosly. makes me wonder if she ever cares for anyone other than herself) we have a millionaire(or is it billionaire)who is supposedly a pioneer turned into regular doormat for a girl with doormat like personality.he eats up all the humiliation without a second thought trying to achieve god knows what(his time would be better spent in even some other mundane silly activity). we have a best friend whose only ambition in life seems to be to pull out his childhood friend from mess and get beaten/humiliated by her father.he has no desire to achieve anything for himself despite his talents.we have a spoilt halfcrazed scorned hieress who is trying to hold everything together but almost always ends up doing the wrong thing.(apparently the she does not know when to quit and walk away from impending disaster) and we have a pair of careless , helpless parents who see thier lifetime's work being thrown down the drain by thier only son but they still have to come to terms with the truth and have to cut that son off untill he comes to his senses.worst of all , we are supposed to see all this for an another year.

wow !! you got me on that one........what a great summery of what JJKN is all about Clap Clap
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

OK,

After reading today's update, there is a ray of hope.  I may be cured of JWS!!! 

Omg OMG.....it's going to be so intense!!!!! 

Go to top