Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
WinkGUYS I AM VOTING COLOR GOLDEN PETAL DAMDAAR PERSONALITY, SUDDENLY WHEN I VOTED AND MESSAGE COME I AGAIN VOTE FOR VIVIAN DURING THIS I WAS SEEING THESE PICTURES OR OTHER NOMINIES, AND I STAR LAUGHING SEE WHAT PICTURES ARE SAYING

SEE PREM PICTURE KITNI HASRAT SAY DEKH RAHA HAY KAY MUJAY BHI VOTE KARO, I LIKE HIS WORK BUT SORRY CAN'T VOTE

SEE KUNAL PICTURE WHAT HE IS SAYING PAGAL HO GAI HAY KIAROFLMAAJAL HAY KISI OR KO VOTE DAY MUKABALAY SAY NIKWAL KAR RAHAY GEE

I LIKE SHIV TOO IN ANANDI BUT WHAT HIS PICTURE SAYING HHMM ALL VOTES FOR VIVIANEmbarrassedACCHA SUB US KAY LIYA Y HAIN

AT LAST VISHNU I DID NOT SAW HIS PROGRAM BUT WHAT HE IS SAYING YAR MUJHAY TO ASAY HI BETHA DIA HAY KOI VOTE HI NAHI KAR RAHA.Shocked

WHAT MOHAN SAID LAST YEAR MERI TAREEFU KAY PUL BANDH RAHI THI KAY ASLI ACTING KARTA HON OR AJJ AIK BHI VOTE NAHI DEKH LONGAAngry

IF YOU LIKE MY IDEA THAN I AM HAPPY NO MATTER YOU ALL HIT LIKE BUTTON OR DON'T WANT TO COMMENT

MUJHAY KOI PERWA NAHI SARAY VOTE HI MARAY HAIN AFTER ALL I AM SUPER STAR AND ALL TARKHEY BADMASH FORUM FANS VOTING FOR ME LAGY RAHO AFTER ALL JETO GA TO MAIN HIThumbs UpWink LO AB MAIN TUMHAIN NAHI DEKH RAHA SHARMAO NAHI BINDAS VOTE KARO

DID U GUYS NOTICED THAT PICTURES OF MOST LOKPRIA FACE MALE AND FEMALE ARE ROTATING OR CHANGED THE POSITIONS NOW VIVIAN AND DD ON 5 LAST DAY THEY ARE ON 4TH IT HAS SOME MEANING OR NOT I AM CONFUSED, ONLY THIS TWO CATEGORIES PICTURES CHANGED POSITION
HI FANS NOW DID YOU NOTICED THAT THEY ARE CHANGING PICTURES OR NOMINATION I AM AFRAID WHY THEY ARE DOING THIS
ITS OK HE HAS NOT DAMDAAR PERSONALITY BUT IT THINK BULLO WAS SO DAMDAR THEY SHOULD USE HIM BUT I AM WORRIED WHY THEY CHANGING NOMINATION AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT. FEW MORE CATAGEORIES CHANGED NOMINIES BUT NOT RELATED TO MADHUBALA

Edited by abhaylovepia - 19 November 2012 at 7:37am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonypreetianand21-Barunlicious-elegenttashu_Aaniya_PWIRKPrarthna.BShRuThIDDian1mangaloreprema_kschinky353rock_ruvidrashtirockzzvaani21NanytanubagNewton123NamzzmanidkahkashansakinaSandy-Nazcrystalalenanehakariba-SmexyGhost-beautiful_heartSanna14itsRitzihifzaa.DreamCatcher.harshdb.Nafisa.-xXx-_CookieMonster_-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DID U NOTICED PICTURES ARE CHANGING" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
tujhse photos baat karti haiShockedSillyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
YOU TOO TRY IT SEE PICTURES FOR A MOMENT AND THINK WHAT THEY SAYS TO YOU MAY BE DIFFERENT BUT ITS FUN YOU WILL GET ANSWER I AM SURE

Edited by abhaylovepia - 17 November 2012 at 7:17am

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
some one noticed that color golden petal most lokpria male and female pictures changed positon why me confused.

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i think vote kr kr k pictures ny tm sy baat krni start kr di hy..wo bhi tang  Aa gye hain k un ko koi vote kyou nahi krta..LOL
about last lines=main ny notic nahi kiya..

abhaylovepia

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
So Funny...i'll surely try.

abhaylovepia

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i didnt notice..too busy voting..:(

abhaylovepia

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
ROFLlolz  kya post hai  waah it reminds me of harrypotter talking paintings ROFL

shiv ke liye accha likha 
and even i noticd pic changing position i think its aise hi

abhaylovepia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.