Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Want to watch more Asad-Zoya scenes

smiley_lizi IF-Sizzlerz
smiley_lizi
smiley_lizi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I loved the first scene of AsYa meeting. That was so romantic with the background music in it. Asad was so mesmerized with Zoya's look. He was mesmerized with Zoya's beauty and and was also a little curious seeing her crying. Then whenever he saw Zoya in problem he was concerned about her. 

"Aap thik toh hai naa?", everytime he asked with so much care. I loved those scenes.Embarrassed

Since then we are not seeing any more such scenes between them. We are watching them fighting or arguing. Stern Smile
But koi baat nehi takraar bhi toh pyaar ki shuruath hoti hai.Wink

And one more thing, I am happy that Zoya is living in Asad's house.Tongue
Making Asad pareshan with her antics.LOL

But these are not enough. I want more scenes of Asad Zoya in the upcoming episodes with beautiful romantic background music. Can't wait for those days. Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index