Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ferry is it necessary to leave sleep overnight to become an owl?
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God Farhana how do you do it ?  I am really curious to know how you are able to find humour in impossible situations. You are truly blessed.  Hilarious🀣. Like Bhartiji I am also waiting for Suraj Bhabo akhada match part2.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Loved your post farhana! β­οΈ It's amazing how you remember all the details! The bull and kaala kutta were too good! and 'hurrr .. furr' πŸ€£

I like animals too ❀️ (except the last one you mentioned πŸ˜‘).  ... Btw, you forgot the smallest ones ... our pyaare mosquitoes, which bothered Sandhya when she was sleeping in living room! Itni na insaafi kyon?! πŸ˜­

Loved the pics as well! β­οΈ

And please don't tell ami to sing 'neela neela asmaan' ... else she will start her lecture on 'Nile' river! πŸ€£
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JAMbu....Nah aisa kuch nahi, but haan...You have to keep awake n study hard to earn owl and to become hermione granger!

Uma Aunty...
Inni tareef mat karo! ☺️
Deebz amma is not here na...I can't take cover in her lap😳
Woh kya hain ki I don't drink bournvita, that's my secret!😳
Aunty, am speechless receiving such overwhelming appreciation! I don't know how to thank you!πŸ€—

SamiR Babu...Oye teri...Haan...How could I forget that mosquito wala scene!! Am sure that was again Samah in disguise!πŸ˜†
Oh, don't worry..Amlu won't lecture, she will just write an one min poem on 'Nile River'!
And oooimaa...I just realized Bournvita wale are not going to call us!πŸ˜”
Oh no, yeh kya keh diya maine!😲

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: farhana874

JAMbu....Nah aisa kuch nahi, but haan...You have to keep awake n study hard to earn owl and to become hermione granger!

Uma Aunty...
Inni tareef mat karo! ☺️
Deebz amma is not here na...I can't take cover in her lap😳
Woh kya hain ki I don't drink bournvita, that's my secret!😳
Aunty, Thanks so much for such overwhelming appreciation! I don't know how to thank you!πŸ€—

SamiR Babu...Oye teri...Haan...How could I forgot that mosquito wala scene!! Am sure that was again Samah in disguise!πŸ˜†
Oh, don't worry..Amlu won't lecture, she will just write an one min poem on 'Nile River'!

That wasn't me farhaanaaa ☺️
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

SamiR Babu...Oye teri...Haan...How could I forget that mosquito wala scene!! Am sure that was again Samah in disguise!πŸ˜†

🀣 @ 'Nile River' poem!!

farhana ji! Abhi 2 episodes hi khatam huay, and you're already losing sponsors?! πŸ˜‘
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Ferry:- I always screaming n praising your sense of humor but you never paid attention aur ab MSN certified ho gayi toh shy feel kar rahi hain.. Chal foot πŸ€¬.. Don't hide behind my Deebz Amma.😈

I really need her today. I'm missing her so much.πŸ˜”. I already shoot her 15PMs.πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@SaMir aunty:- Aap kuchh jayadi meri leg-singing kar rahi ho..πŸ˜• Thoda sambhal ke hun! Kahi expose na ho jao..😈.

Kyon ki kya hain na.. Ek wise man ne kahaa hain ki "Josh main hosh" khone ke bahut chances hote hain..
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab post Farah...very creative...πŸ‘
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ferry I better be Umbridge then.πŸ˜†