Diya Aur Baati Hum

SurYa & Cheeti, Bhes, Gai, Puppy Waghera Waghera!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
(This thread is specially dedicated to all animal-lovers!Big smile)

You saw them in various episodes of DABH, They played significant roles in SurYa's life!
They added masala to the story!Embarrassed
Ab dekhte hain whether you remember them or not!Wink

1. Remember this 'Cheeti/Ant''?? Actually it was Superman! She wanted to have some secret talk with Sandy about how to defuse the bomb named Bhabo!Approve But see Sooraj...How possessive! He won't even let an ant to touch his beendni!LOL

2. Recognize this cow!Day Dreaming

It was her whom Sandhya preached and set free! And you know what happened later!! Wait, I'll tell!

3. And this female dog I mean bitch!LOL ( You must be wondering why its a she! Batati hoon, thoda dheeraj rakho) She is a big SurYa fan. She was there that night to witness SurYa DBC! But you all know na what happened! NOTHING...nothing yet! Ouch So she got angry and took an oath that until SurYa have their DBC she won't have it too!Day Dreaming

3. Yaad aya this bull?? Embarrassed

He is the hubby of that cow! His wife got inspired by Sandy's bhasan that night and decided to follow her own little dream which is to elope with her dream man oops dream-bull!Day Dreaming
Ab bolo, bechare bhes ko gussa ayega na! That's why he was running after Sandy!Confused

4. You know this kala kutta very well, don't you!

But do you know why SurYa are scared of him and keep on banging their heads???Day Dreaming

Coz he is another angry hubby! You got it na who's his wife!Wink   Bechara!Ouch

5. Idhar Samah hasn't given up yet.She still is in search of a mauka to talk to Sandy, but Sooraj dega tab na!LOL Instead Sooraj keeps on line maro'ing on Sandy in the name of saving her from Cheeti!LOL

6. Remember these kabootars Sandy was keeping away from papads! Hurrr...furrr...LOL

You can't see them, woh kya hain na they are invisible (in) Messenger!LOL But they do have chhota sa haath ( read wings) in Sooraj's WTC achievement!Embarrassed They still 'Buzz!!'' whenever they see Papads in Rathi angan!LOL

7. Now let me introduce you to another invisible creature! The most cherished and famous one!!Big smile
That 'Chuha' that appeared on that magical night!!!

Many of us thought it will play the same role as that lizard of ''Sooryavansham'' did.
That lizard made the hero-heroine's DBC happen in that film!ROFL

We are still waiting for that chuha to appear again and make SurYa fall in each other lap out of fear! Then we might get to see some puppis, jhappis and haan Hopefully some puppies too! Wink

Okay, am done! I have been thinking about this for a long time, but couldn't get the pics as YT is banned here, finally Starplayer worked! D'oh
But now I realized what a silly thread I just made!Blushing
Haasi na aye toh my apologies in advance, Chappal mat phek na!Embarrassed

Taking leave on a serious note! Forgot to add another creature!

He is no less than an animal! Even animals are better than such masked humans!Ouch

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiharathi5ladyterpKimkudosb2011tuh1Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR-MisscoolEyesPriya_990UMDUvish.naren-Ayeshi-ArHiLover-xznursinghJaishankarJuna04momo121-Liebe-nirubaummesulaimanseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-ramya_Deepikasita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SurYa & Cheeti, Bhes, Gai, Puppy Waghera Waghera!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hurrr furr LOL

Hahahahhahahahah! You really never fail to make me laugh.. ROFL
Just one question.. Will there be a part 2? Shocked I want to know if Samah will be able to talk with sandhya Ouch

Waise... My sandhya jaan looks good in those pics..Blushing

Edited by Superman. - 17 November 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

Seyaani_Billee

Goldie

Seyaani_Billee

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Farhana meri jaan - I am not an animal lover but after reading your post I am I am starting to like the animals now. Especially, they unknowingly had a big impact on SurYa's romance so how can I not love them.

Love your romantic pic analysis - still recovering from your last storyROFLROFL so my brainwa is empty right now.ROFLROFLROFL

Now I am waiting for DBC - Day DreamingDay Dreaming maybe that "missing Chuha" will come in handy for that role

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimkudosb2011-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
farhana...wt a hilarious ROFLROFLROFL thread u made...ROFL

cant stop my laughROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and drooling of surya too..Day Dreaming...

sorry i dnt like animals and even insects too...WackoPig

that RK ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

sumabr is insect..Shocked...omg...now i am scared of sambar too...Cry

b2011Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR-vish.narenfarhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Nice picture post Farhana.

Actually I was waiting for your part 2 post of the Suraj versus Bhabho match.

Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR-vish.narenfarhana874-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hurrr Furrr karnaa toh Naina ka kaam thaa Ferrari darling.. LOL

OMG! Another laughter explosion.. I'm sure not will be able to sleep for next 3-4 days. ROFLROFLROFL

Be ready as I'm gonna itch your hair after mid-night while eating oranges n watermelons n discussing about Sooraj Rathi..Wink LOL ROFL.

Dhiskaao Dhiskaao! My nutty brainwa thinking too much naughty stuff..ROFLSilly ROFL

Edited by ami_dabh - 17 November 2012 at 7:35am

b2011Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
oh my dear ferry what a bombastic rofling feista..ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL Im dead reading this...

you forgot 5 important animals. Four wild insane billis and one bul-bul...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Seyaani_Billeeshehjar-SamiR-vish.narenfarhana874-Amli--Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@ Samah...Zayada mat haso! You are Superman na...You laughter can trigger a cyclone!Wink And if you appear again on DABH as ant/fly/mosquito there will surely be a part 2!LOL

@Sejal'di...Waiting for DBC! Then we have to call the 'Piper of Hamelin'' to get that chuha backLOL

@ Sindu...You have Superman as your friend! Still you are scared of animals! Shocked

@ Bharathi'di...Thanks...We are working on the next part!Big smile

@Amlu...Really!Day Dreaming Okies now sing... neela neela asman ...khila khila sama...Day Dreaming

@ JAMbu...How can I forget billis and official bird of DABH forum!
Meow meow...umm...Now how does a bulbul sing??Wacko
Haan..got it...Sandy sandy!LOL

Edited by farhana874 - 17 November 2012 at 9:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top